Is it okay to train legs just once a week?

Is it okay to train legs just once a week?

Attached: ii7i7s782fb11.jpg (904x768, 72K)

define "okay", "train" and "legs"

if you want to look like a faggot

How about none times a week brah just go on the bike once and a while. I’ll start doing legs once I build my upper body a bit more ;)

If you train like a caged animal beast motherfucker then yes. If you dont then no

its absolutely ok if you dont want to have legs

If you want to maintain you could do a leg session of like 4 sets of squats and 4 sets of Romanian deadlifts a week. Your calves need more work though and they are the aesthetic muscle of the legs (ask normies if you think I’m bullshitting)

depends on what you're lifting for

Attached: 1555500120337.png (753x592, 300K)

depends on what your goals are amigo

no, at least twice fren

the answer is: yes

just train them hard enough

5x6 squats
4x8 deadlift
5x8 front squats
4x10 leg press
4x10 hip thrust
4x10 back hyperext
4x15 leg curl
3x15 leg ext

based bro knows what his goals are

literally only need 5x5 squats with over lmao2pl and you are set for legs, its so fucking easy to build them

yeah if you're a manlet. if you're a lanklet, you need to train legs three times a week MINIMUM

If you train like 2-3 times a week, maybe yes.

im 6ft2 and around 18%bf onnacut and i got massive legs compared to the rest of me because i was doing squats 3 times a week. i do em once now to not feel bad

To be fucking honest I have no idea, when I actively did legs 3-4x a week, I plateaued on Squats and diddlys and couldn't add weight to the bar, then I injured my ankle, skipped leg day for over a year and a half and on the 2nd training session after I already broke both my old Squat and diddly prs.

thats just because you're still fat. do a real cut and your legs will shrink the fuck up

t. clueless retard with shit lifts and a shit physique. post body and stats, retard.

squat every day

Same. I just do 5x5 squats twice a week and that's all I do. I've got genetically big legs though so idk if it works for everyone else

you can't get away with that anymore
'leg day' is now ingrained in popular culture and normies and thots will call you out on it

Pretty much this. Now that everyone is making "gains" jokes and going to the gym you need to have strong legs. Now every sloot has been with an autistic Jow Forumsizen that had a good upper body. Having that today is nothing impressive to them. You've got to improve in all areas. The game has changed nerds

normies and thots don't know what trained legs look like so unless you are malnourished you can get away with skipping legs

How to train legs without losing height? Im already a manlet at 5'9 . I love sprinting (not black) but I messed up my ankle

based and truthpilled

cringe and hasnt had contact in years pilled

Is it okay? Yeah. You're not going to die, no one is going to arrest you. You might not make all the leg gains you could be making training 2 or 3 times a week, if you're okay with that then okay.

Completely fucking unnecessary, stop writing your own programming idiot.

If you enjoy DOMs every week sure

Incel shit