Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is there anyone more retarded than christians
yes, atheists

Looks like we've found our winner!
----------------------------->74985

Muslims.

Any religious person who completely believes in their religion.

People who fake their beliefs because they believe it's safer than not believing anything just in case God does exist. If God exists and he for some reason made sure that we have no proof of his existence then these fakers will be in the deepest pits of hell.

discord trannies owo

>If God exists and he for some reason made sure that we have no proof of his existence then these fakers will be in the deepest pits of hell.

Furthermore, these dipshits can't even agree on what their God wants from us, and that's in the rare cases they can agree on who or what their God is at all. There's never anything other than arrogant presumption to suggest one religion over another - I'm fine with people practicing a religion they grew up with or that they had some kind of conversion experience with but don't pretend that I fall into either of those camps.

I will start taking the opinion of atheists seriously when they start to shit talk me in real life and not some crusty internet forum.

Attached: atheists irl.jpg (818x960, 105K)

I was raised non-religious. Dad was atheist and mom was catholic so just 'not mentioning it' was the compromise. Never went to church or anything. As a teenager I started considering myself not merely irreligious but also atheist. Eventually I slided back to agnostic when I realized that most of the atheist arguments against god only apply to anthropomorphic gods, not the idea of a creative intelligence.

Now I actually believe in god, but here's the twist: I think the Jews are right. Basically the best explanation for the universe existing and being governed by mathematical laws, is that there is intelligence and planning behind the universe. However, there's just not any real justification or reason for adding more to the concept of god than that. The whole 'Christ' thing is completely unwarranted and is on the same level as believing in one of the old Pagan deities pretty much. All we have to support the resurrection and Jesus' miracles is the testimony of a few writers, and all those guys knew each other so they could have easily just made it all up. If anyone in Judea in those days was really performing such extreme miracles, people outside of Jesus' circle would have heard about it. So the lack of contemporary sources is pretty crippling to the narrative.

>is there anyone more retarded than christians
Yes. This guy .

A religion you grew up with is merely brainwashing.

Faith, in my experience, is obtaining from channeling god directly. Of course, it's possible not everyone has this ability and are forced to rely on it, but I think they are simply unpracticed. Not something you can simply do in a single day either, it takes time and meditation. It's a long road.

Attached: Paganism wins once more.jpg (1780x1106, 237K)

forced to rely on others* is what I meant to say

Real life is a shitty place to bring it up. I'll talk about it if someone asks. What am I, a mormon?

Psychedelics give faster results.

The more I have sex and do shit like drugs the more I see catholics were right about everything.

That's a Catholic though

Aren't catholics christian? Like, it's a blanket term for all the Jesus sects?

Well, looks like I need to hide another thread
Can you fucks just not post drivel or is that all there is here anymore?

Attached: image.jpg (356x358, 43K)

discord
=|+|=|506|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

buddhists say this too nigger

No. Christians are such fucking idiots. They choose to believe without even demanding any proof from God. Assuming that praying establishes a direct line to God every Christian should pray for a big tiddy angel gf so that he can prove his existence. Instead they choose to believe some random Jew who got btfod by the Romans. The fundamentalist Muslims are one step further but for some reason they want to die first before getting their harem.

tl dr I want big tiddy angel gf NOW

Attached: 1547364128747.jpg (1280x2160, 281K)

Yeah, you and these faggots

Protestants are salty about Catholics since 1517. Catholics are christians, claiming otherwise is bullshit.

Christians are slightly more retarded. They're both wrong though.

discord
=|+|=|647|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

Everybody loves what Christians have and make
>strong families
>strong cultures
>strong armies
>strong people
>strong economies
>universities
>hospitals
>schools
but there are a ton of people that base their perception on their own self-worth off 'not being Christian'.