Skellington here

Skellington here.
Is it ok to lean on fast food to try and keep my calorie intake up?

Right now I try to cook everything myself from scratch and it's literally fucking impossible to get to 2000 calories a day. I spend hours shopping, cooking, and doing dishes every single day and I still can't maintain a surplus. There simply isn't enough time. Is fast food a legitimate option?

Attached: 1556461361328.jpg (1068x1600, 320K)

No

No. Learn2cook

on Sunday every week I make a giant wok of curry, chili, or Taiwanese minced pork. The rest of the week is put a scoop over noodles or rice. Throw some box salad in a bowl and some weeb pickles in another one and eat that twice a day.

Yes, but your results are going to reflect your methodology.

How in the fuck does this happen? It is a struggle for me to not go over the top. I'm low body fat but still have to try. A fucking avocado is like 250 calories already. 2 eggs is like 150. A cup of whole milk is around there as well. Add some bread and you're over 700 calories on breakfast alone. Add oats and fruit and you easily break 1000.

>eat that twice a day
So what's that like 700 calories?
What else?

it's about 2300 when you factor in the fat and salad dressing, stuff like sour cream or cheese. Could probably squeeze in some greek yogurt or something. I have fruit but that not crazy calorie dense I would guess a banana or apple is about 100 maybe less.

I'm 6'5" and worked up to this daily intake. 150->185 in 10 months

7am Breakfast: granola with cottage cheese (400)
9: granola bar (200)
1030: salad w/ 2egg and fat dressing (700)
~12: drink shake. (6-900)
3: lunch. 300g meat with carbs (700+)
5: snack of whatever (400+)
6 workout 1-2hrs
9pm 500g meat with carbs (700+)
Sometimes i eat chips before bed for an extra (500)
Total: ~4000
240g protein last i checked. No farts or digestion issues.

Ex-Skelli here, former 110pounds, now 155 (manlet)

Don't listen to the people who have never been in our situation.
It's okay to uses fast food and it probably is the easiest solution.
Also weightgainer is a good idea, since it's up to 1500 kcal, and that's prbly more than half your daily kcal need.

You can always get your bf% down after you reach your targeted bodyweight, you don't need to worry about bf% when you bulk up.
What is important for you atm that you bulk up and get used to eating, how you do that doesnt matter.

Attached: 1523207296357.jpg (736x575, 93K)

Not ok. Fast food will lower your testosterone and decrease muscle synthesis as well as destroy your gut microbiome. They choose the most chemical loaded, cheap ingredients available. Fast food contains plastic, pesticides, herbicides, hormones, antibacterial preservatives, antibiotics, and more chemicals than if you were to make the food yourself.

Of course making everything fresh yourself is superior to fast food.
But we are talking about fast food vs not getting enough calories. Which would you choose?

shutup retard

fast food owns and you CAN get huge off of it

This; it pisses me off so much when my skinny friends "can't" gain weight, while at the same time saying they "eat so much". Meanwhile I eat more for breakfast than they do in 2 days, then struggle to keep my calories in check for the rest of the day. CI,CO

How is that pissing you off?
Eating over your limit means being nauseous and throwing up for many people.
Eating under your limit means feeling hungry and maybe weak, but it's all self control with no negative effects on your body, like puking everything out.

It pisses me off because of the way they describe it. They make it out as though all they do is eat, and no one could possibly understand their struggle. Meanwhile, they're only hitting 1800 calories a day.

I don't have a problem with people eating below maintenance when they want to gain or above maintenance when they want to lose, it's just annoying when they fail yet bitch and moan about it like they're the first person to ever try to gain or lose weight

Lardass detected
lmao

have you talked to your "friends" about that

I went from 110lbs to 165lbs in 2 months by drinking milk. It's fucking easy. Eat as little or as much as you want, but wash down every meal with a pint of milk and have another pint or two post-workout. It costs $2/day and requires zero prep or cooking time. If you're a lifelong skelly with no appetite it's the only thing that works.

Attached: p02wf37s.jpg (624x351, 14K)

Yes I have. A good friend of mine wants to gain weight and can't understand how I weigh 170lbs at 5'10 (cutting for summer) when he only weighs 150lbs at 5'10. I try to tell him it's not different, and a lean bulk is a much easier task mentally than cutting

Attached: xD.jpg (600x315, 11K)

Enjoy your acne

>bulk is a much easier task mentally than cutting
It depends on the person. Skellies can go all day without eating and not be phased. I can easily wake up at 6 am and have my first meal at 3 or 4 pm. Maybe you're just a fatty that got used to over eating all the time, and we're Skellies that have never wanted to stuff ourselves.

I was a Skelly until the end of highschool, then did a massive debaucherous bulk. I think I enjoy eating so much because my mind sees it as a substitute for drinking, which I did in excess in college. Regardless, I can't fathom why any sober, middle class person would have a hard time eating 2700 calories a day

I just realized why it’s harder to lose weight. Your body is designed to want to eat as much as possible to survive, so when you go against your survival instincts you’re literally fighting millions of years of evolution from literally when you were still a land crawling beast. But when you’re trying to gain it’s like the yellow brick road and the only thing that’s stopping you is your bitch ass whining shut the fuck up fucking skelingtons “”””nausea”””” isn’t fucking real.

Unironically milk is why I became the fattest kid in middle school. I drank it like water because it was cold and goes well with everything.

t.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 86K)

How hard is to cook 1kg of rice for 3 days and only make meat few times a day... wtf

brate you didnt gain 55pounds in 2 months, stop shitting around

Don’t even start with the fast food. Throw in a whole potato with each meal, and eat fattier meats. Veggies will obviously add very few calories but you should of course keep eating them.

>I went from 110lbs to 165lbs in 2 months

Not even blasting olympia levels of steroids would you have gained even half of that weight in muscle.

Congratulations on ruining your body chemistry for a shittier physique, retard.

Take snacks in between meals and ull hit it no problem. Bananas 100 easy peanut butter 200 per serving ice cream nuts milk all easy to eat. Use snacks efficiently and u don't even need fast food. Of course for sjekljngtons fast food is also good if ure desperate. Ur body is used to eating pathetically little so go slowly and progressively from example 1800 a day and in a week it feels natural, then go for more. If u force it u gonna feel like shit and bloated lose morale and give up. Key word here is adapt and progressive just like lifting. Also try to cook food u actually like if possible. Eating rice brocock breast every single day will feel like ure going to war. since u cook everything from scratch every day u can try Chinese cooking. Easy as shit taste good on top of rice. Use boneeless chicken thigh with skin instead of breasts cut them to bite size stir fry them until cooked then add onions sauce and oyster sauce stir a bit more then add some veges if u want to then stir everything once done just drop everything on Ur rice finish, easy as shit and taste good. Of course u can try other stuff if it fits Ur taste then it will be easier to hit Ur goal just youtube for simple recipes It's all in Ur mind brah whether u wanna do it or not gl

There are millions of anecdotes online saying the exact same thing. I don't know why you'd doubt it. It's a well documented and time-tested fact that milk causes weight gain.

I had acne before drinking milk and it didn't make it better or worse. Statistically it is more likely to make acne worse, but OP won't know how it affects him until he tries.

the doubt was for 55 pounds in 2 months

Holy kek onion sauce, I meant soi sauce ok

Obviously there is a lot of fat involved here but if he's like 5'11 with that weight a bit of fat only helps.

How the fuck do people like you exist

Pic related, all cooked at home

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-113206.png (1080x1920, 249K)

I never said it was all muscle, and OP didn't say he only wants to gain muscle. He said he wants a caloric surplus, which milk easily and cheaply provides. Obviously you gain fat from drinking milk, but if you're a skelly you need fat too.
>shittier physique
lmao, 110lbs does not look good on any male.

post picture of dinner

Attached: Tub-of-lard.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

Fucking kekked

Hell, few times a week.

I already ate it lol, it was actually 2 dinners a few hours apart

>3 lbs top sirloin
>2 cups rice dry weight
>3 avocados
>2 PBJs on toast
>Steak sandwich
>Hashbrowns
>Ice cream
>Steak and bacon sandwich with cheese
>Nuts
>Banana and raspberries throughout the night

>Is it ok to lean on fast food to try and keep my calorie intake up?

No.

>Right now I try to cook everything myself from scratch and it's literally fucking impossible to get to 2000 calories a day.

Fucking faggoty NGMI cope.
You know that's a fucking fat fucking lie yet you still come on here to say it.
Who the fuck are you trying to convince?
Let's say you are just a fucking retard and not a fucking lying fucking retard, its fuckibg ez to get 3000+ cals a day clean.

Ex. Meal:
8 oz lean ground beef (340 cals, 16g fat, 46g prot.)
Half cup brown rice (110 cals, 23g carb .8g fat, 2.3g protein)
Half cup Cannellini beans (150 cals, 26g carb .5g fat, 9g prot.)
1 oz salted almonds (170 cals, 5g carb, 15g fat, 6g prot.)
8 oz glass whole milk (150 cals, 12g carb, 8g fat, 8g prot.)

Lunch + dinner, that meal x2 = 1800 cals alone, 132g carbs, 81g fat, 143g protein.

Do fucking whatever for breakfast.
Fuck. Fucking fuck you you lanky faggot, either eat & lift or fuck iff with your weird faggot cope.
Pic unfuckingrelated

Attached: image(5).jpg (683x768, 76K)

>impossible to get 2000 calories a day
is this a fucking joke?

You need to eat more calorically dense foods. Have a shake with peanut butter, milk, bananas, nd oats. You can easily get an extra 500-600 calories like this.

How the fuck you can't reach 2000 kcal?
12 boiled eggs
300g of chicken breast
300g of ground beef
2 banas

>How to cook meat that tastes good:
>Put coconut oil on the pan, about 2 tbsps for each 300-400g of meat
>heat it a little so it gets liquid
>put meat on the pan medium-low heat
>use a wooden spoon to break the meat into smaller pieces (if you didn't just cut it beforehand)
>when it's almost cooked (meaning brown/white) put 1 tsp of salt
>mix it
Cooking time: 12 minutes or less

> I spend hours shopping, cooking, and doing dishes every single day

How? Do you live in the fucking desert or some shit? How many miles do you need to walk to find a place that sells meat, eggs and fruits? What the fuck are you cooking? Isn't salt good enough for you as a seasoning?

Prepare all your meals for the week in 1 day

literally drink 2 tbsp of hemp oil twice a day and have 2 cups of milk before bed.

I have a few different things I make.
Usually every morning I make 3 hashbrown patties and 4 scrambled eggs.
Then I can make chicken breasts some barbeque sauce and those steamable packs of frozen vegetables.
I can pan fry steak in a pan but that's only like 600 calories and takes a while to do properly since it has to come up to room temp.
I make ground beef and vegetables. Again not many calories because veggies don't really have much.
And that's all the things I can make.

Oh I get it, you're a little bitch

I don't do all these every single day obviously.
But if you factor in shopping + cook time + doing the dishes afterwards, cooking like a 600 calorie juan and eating it is like more than an hour.
I just don't have time to focus on food for 4-5 hours every day.

You're the one hurling meaningless insults on an anonymous image board. I'd rather be me.

The room temperature part of a steak is a meme. Just ensure the outside is dry and smack it in a pre heated 7/10 heated pan. 3 mins each side and done. Add garlic butter and herbs while it rests.
So meal prep. Takes 13 minutes to boil pasta if it's for one meal or 5. I cook 8 meals in 2hrs every sunday, and that's me having fun and also taking care of laundry and all dishes.

>meal prepping for more than 3 days
lmaoing at your taste buds right now

Attached: 1562957301339.jpg (471x340, 74K)

The room temperature part of a steak is a meme. Just ensure the outside is dry and smack it in a pre heated 7/10 heated pan. 3 mins each side and done. Add garlic butter and herbs while it rests.
So meal prep. Takes 13 minutes to boil pasta if it's for one meal or 5. I cook 8 meals in 2hrs every sunday, and that's me having fun and also taking care of laundry and all dishes.

It's been 2 years and i notice no difference from monday to friday

Oh my fucking God I just want to ream out one of these tiny Korean girls with their way too tight shorts.

Chill out Achmed this is a blue board.

Just start counting your calories.
I'm a skelly like the pic related says and I tought I was eating like a glutton until I started counting.

Attached: Count your calories.png (752x500, 80K)