Is it true that slavs build muscle faster than others?

Is it true that slavs build muscle faster than others?

Attached: this wont do.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

Yeah. They're fucking ogres

If that was true I wouldn't be as light as I am

Put down the vodka Ivan Mikolsky

100 squats

Your mom’s an ogre

Attached: 414576F4-D565-44E5-A837-B070B9F88EFF.jpg (286x151, 12K)

roids are a lot easier to get but also sketchier

yes because they have white nigger genes

>100 squats
You fool I've never done a squat as a true slav should. Since birth I've kept myself in the squating position and I don't plan on standing up now.

Not true. There are way more people juicing in the west than here.
The pro atheletes all juice but the average gym goer does not. Its super rare.

>The ultimate slav

just like here most people don't get caught unless they're pros. It's not rocket science man.

Is that Pudzianowski?

Also Slav here, can confirm

Attached: Minsk peace conference.jpg (642x750, 81K)

Some of them yes. Biggest motherfuckers are probably from Siperia, all twinks are ate alive there

Can confirm as most of gear is immensely harder to come by as opposed to North America. Unfortunately, so is good food.
Most of routines suggested "for beginners" in Russia and Ukraine are considered at least intermediate in NA.
But ultimately, I blame it on physics as things get heavier as you getting further from Equator.

It is kek

Attached: 0004BCWC4320VGMQ-C317-F4.jpg (440x300, 47K)

>Siberia
Virtually shit-tier of slavistans
Native population specimens are essentially crackhead chinks, land is either rocks or permafrost.
Greatest tier would be Far East or Northwest, as salmon, trout and caviar are dirt cheap compared to other regions. Caviar >>> egg whites

Yes. Theres is a reason they are called Master race.

Slavs are white negroes, so yes

They are intended to squat by nature so that`s an advantage I guess.

It's a good thing yes?
>Basically black with the advantage of being white

I'm slav genes living in north america and it was always easier for me to get strong than my western euro genes white friends
even now people can't believe how strong I am in person, I moved a fridge on my own last weekend for a friend and the entire time she kept saying "this shouldn't be possible"

Attached: 27CC1C79-4778-4121-94D8-155376956DB4.gif (352x240, 254K)

Yeah but its because of their mentality. Slavs don't worry about injuries or really the future in general, just like niggers so they lift 100% uninhibited. Many of them go to snap city and never get anywhere, but the ones who do make it, really make it.