Having an average body feels pretty shitty

Having an average body feels pretty shitty
>not fit enough to apply for jobs at a gym
>not nerdy enough to apply at gamestop
I apply for a few spot and they never gave me a chance

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 55K)

Why don't you get fit then

Im in the process of going buff user it'd still be shitty for another 1 or 2 years

Oh well at least you're working on it instead of wallowing in your sorrows

Shame. Gym and gamestop are the only viable career paths these days.

Do I have to be extremely specific like asking a genie
>under 20
>no experience whatsoever
>black
I picked gamestop and gym since some of my friends worked there

Stop being a retard and get yourself a real job. Go work on pipeline, you can make serious loads of money with little to no skill or work experience, only catch is that you'll have to live in a shittier part of the country.

> work on pipeline, you can make serious loads of money
>only catch is that you'll have to live in a shittier part of the country.

I am going to college in boston, Im just temporary looking for a job to work for another year or two until college, and start to work part time from then

work at a computer store it's insanely comfy

Try pedicabbing. Those guys make a shitload of money and get some pretty decent exercise

I always see fat girls working at the gym next to the young Stacey’s and it cracks me up when they are wearing sweatshirts and baggy clothes while the other 18 year old receptionist is in tights and other thot attire. Just put the fork down lmao

i want to quit my current job as an electrician and just get a job at a book store desu. it seems like it would be so comfy, even if its a barnes and noble

Attached: 1534893692790.jpg (800x540, 342K)

dont do it retard

why not?

>a book store
>current year
?????
that’s some of the dumbest shit i have heard in a while

retard

yea quit being an electrician to go work minimum wage retail lmao

who gives a fuck about it? as long as i have enough money to buy 4000cals a day, i'm golden.

>bookstore
Only normies go there for whatever mediocre meme book is popular right now. The diehard readers you'd actually want to talk to have an e-reader. The only exception is a Rare Books store which would be cool to work at.

they still have the classics at bookstores. and it doesn't even matter anyway, i just like the aesthetics of bookstores.

Heres a tip retard, if your under 20, no work experience and looking for work you aren't gonna be able to pick and choose. Apply everywhere you possibly can and hope you get lucky.

retard

I don't, Im taking every chance I have, at the end of the day Id still want some work out hours after the job

Bookstore arent bad, just that I volunteered in my local librabry and there arent much to do there