I'm going to committ suicide in a few days, i have 1000$ cash, a ps4, 800$ PC and a phone. What should I do with them...

I'm going to committ suicide in a few days, i have 1000$ cash, a ps4, 800$ PC and a phone. What should I do with them. I'm thinking about selling all the stuff and donating to charity.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549443105677.jpg (640x426, 18K)

I think you should stay strong and work through. Why do you wanna sudoku OP? Please get some help.

Attached: yotsuba-koiwai-yotsuba-action-figure.jpg (252x260, 12K)

>I'm going to committ suicide in a few days
why

Good luck having nothing and being broke when you inevitably fail or chicken out

don't do anything with it retard you're dying anyway. writing a last will and testament for your things would be much smarter.

send me all your money senpai

Set up your suicide in a way so that a fire engulfs you and your possessions. Take your shit with you to the next life, like the Egyptians did. Fuck charity.

Sell whatever you have. It'll be used for funeral costs. If you don't get a proper burial, your spirit will not rest.

I'm an atheist I don't believe in afterlife. Why should I waste all the stuff when I can make someone's day

if ur worried about it write a shitty will saying hey donate my shit if i die, that way ur covered if you pussy out or have a failed attempt

I wasn't implying a real after life. I'm just saying don't let anyone have your stuff.

Why are you doing this? You can get help.

lmao if you think anyone on this board is getting a funeral

Attached: 467.jpg (720x561, 94K)

Go shoot a church in the name of allah to redpill people (in minecraft)

please venmo me your money i'm broke and too scared to kms

donate the $1,000 to Andrew Yang so when he wins it's like you gave that $1,000 to every single robot on this board. everyone wins :)

Attached: 1552214914104.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Is that actually all your shit you should commit suicide

Sell all of your stuff and live in a monastery.

give me it instead

Burn it all, the world doesn't deserve any of it

sell it, buy a gun and ammo, drive to the nearest mosque

GGNORE

>1000$ cash
Please send the money by airmail. I live in India and I'm dirt poor. Your assistance could make the difference between starving and having food to eat.

>800$ PC

Why suicide user?

Attached: IMG_20190321_225417.jpg (564x580, 40K)

buy bitcoins with it, then give to fellow robots so we may fuel our drug habits

shoo, foul druggie

Attached: 1294781974.png (250x175, 57K)

could you consider giving me something? My bank account is overdrawn by $4, I am broke and can't even afford food. even like $20 would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1548715154662.gif (540x699, 254K)

Join discord gg/FvwrEd before you commit suicide.

And livestream.

If you're going to do it, might as well kill some faggots before you do you don't have anything to lose

fuck off shill
ogegoo

suicide aint gonna solve nothin. youll be born again and next time you might be off even worse

Nobody would do the same for you, its best you keep your stuff with you

you should give your money to your fucking FAMILY you degenerate. how selfish can one be?
>muh dopamine hit feeling like a saint donating to some scam charity
selfish. the best thing you can do is give the money directly to someone in your family who can use it, like younger relatives or someone who lost his job or whatever. you're not gonna get your name read out loud by a faggot on twitch or collect a gorillion upvotes on plebbit for this, and that's how you know it isn't a scam or publicity stunt.

also IMPORTANT:
yup, this. funerals cost money. make sure to leave enough to pay for the funeral.