EMERGENCY ALERT ALL ANONS ON DECK

This girl I’ve been seeing wants to go for a swim today, what muscles should I pump before I go meet her at the pool? I wanna catch a few mires and also impress her

Attached: 2D9448C2-2C69-4A6B-8E97-0B06E9FBB719.jpg (750x1334, 353K)

Chest and biceps.

glutes for the sloots, obviously

Pump abs, chest and biceps

tris for the guys

>tire self out at gym
>muscles fail in water, precipitating rescue by chad lifeguard
>date goes home with him

Chest, biceps, and fluff up your Johnson.

why didn't you set a date you fucking retard. Whats with men typing like such faggots nowadays?

Your penis

Warmup in the changing rooms with some resistance bands.

do a semi full body pump workout
1-2 sets to failure of the basic exercises
2bicep curls(one with barbell one with dumbels)
2 sets of flys again to failure
1 set of lateral raises
2 set of OHP
and if you are fat do some crunches in the end
Rest is only 1.30minutes so it wouldnt take longer than 20 mins

Bis and tris.

we're meeting up in a couple of hours brosef, also my body ATM for reference

Attached: image0.jpg (750x1098, 129K)

Something about your response feels hella robotic like it was written by a chatbot or some shit

STAY ON THE TOPIC AT HAND user, I DONT NEED YOUR HELP WITH TEXTING

You will be just fine. Have fun with her and enjoy your day.

I know I will, we've been on a few dates together and are pretty close already...just wanna maximize my aesthetics for my little sweetie

You'll have a good pump after the swim anyway. I love catching a glympse of myself in the mirror after a swim sesh

A pump workout does not use up your strengh you absolute beginner

get a haircut first faggot
good luck with her

sorry dude ive got luscious locks and she loves running her hands through my hair....hairlets wouldn't understand......

Attached: 8F14A139-3D1D-4031-9AF4-617CE7FB49A2.jpg (750x1334, 291K)

your hair looks kind of disproportionate like a fucking bobble head, because of how round it is. maybe it's not as bad irl

Some actual advice, buddy. Used to watch a lot of Kai Greene back in the day. You always wanna pump up your front, side, lateral delt. Biceps, and tripceps. Forearms. Pecs. Lats, and upper traps. Do some crunches. Don't pump your legs as that will make your bulge appear smaller. Never pump your upper back except your upper traps as that will make you look flatter. It's best to use a band to get a pump as that will ensure that each muscle fiber gets pumped up to the max. Very important: eat nothing but honey. You need carbs for a nice pump, but don't want anything that bloats your stomach the slightest bit

Well if she likes it than all good
good luck with her

how about a smoothie made of yogurt, protein powder and a little bit of berries mixed in? I'm meeting her in 2.5 hours so I also need to pump like an hour before then

its mint IRL bud, trust me

Chug it now then

Be yourself. And never come on here asking for faggoty advice again. This is a fitness board. Not duuuh what should i text back to this 5/10 aaah why am i such a bitch. Should i get a pump before duuuuh.

Fuck this generation is lost.

thats what i did, then im gonna do what you said to do in your post

Real man detected

lmao what a lonely person you are....you cant even take simple delight in even the silliest little things, hope it gets better for you user

Ye you do sound a little jealous fit friend

Texting with exclamation points makes you look like a faggot. Not even trying to hate on you but the only people who I have seen use them are women

not being excited about anything doesn't make you cool user, enjoy your 20s while they last

I used to do a full Murph before every date to get a solid pump on.

1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 air squats
1 mile run

It takes about 45 mins. Murph, shower, then go on your date. You'll feel great and look amazing.

Attached: 1527218142003.png (650x1150, 1.34M)

Your dick

Imagine being this new

Didn't you make a topic about your girlfriend cheating on you yesterday with this picture as the guy?

lmao no but thats awesome haha, people using my pics here for memes? i finally made it.......

Dude I felt the same way

I love autism I used to type like that lol

Be sure to blast mumphries and son when you pick her up. I also like to have a little cup of peanuts for my car guests...

we only listen to megadeth and other 80/90s thrash metal

>100 pull ups

I can do like 35 over a few sets before I'm dead

>dating advice thread