Has anyone tried this stuff? Getting a onions vibe from it but I’m lazy as...

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Has anyone tried this stuff? Getting a onions vibe from it but I’m lazy as fuck with food and want to try it for lunch. Right now I’ve been having a cliff bar and protein shake for lunch at work. This a good replacement?

Attached: DCB80FA2-D48A-4C36-8D5A-44EB0AE34A7D.jpg (937 KB, 4032x3024)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

eat real food retard

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Huel, so like homo fuel? haha

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

So protein shakes are cool to help hit macros but meal replacement aren’t? Obviously I wouldn’t only be drinking this shit

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Pea protein and starch. Pig food.

Attached: Untitled.png (40 KB, 679x436)

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

The issue usually is that meal replacements contain shit protein and shit carbs. You're better off having a normal whey shake and a banana or a piece of bread.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

blend up oatmeal, olive oil, whey powder, a pile of vegshitables and drink that instead of buypigging cliff bars and $oylent knockoffs like a retard

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

It's just protein powder and grain powder mixed with a crushed up multi at 800% price of the ingredients

literally just buy whey, breadcrumbs and a multi at the store next door and you have the same shit

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Any good recipes you recommend? Im looking for something that easy as shit to make to have on my lunch at work when I don’t have leftovers.

Parker Long
Parker Long

just get a bunch of macro rich food elements then blend it up and fucking shove it down your hole like a good little slut

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

That was such a useless response why even bother replying

Ethan James
Ethan James

you were low enough iq to make this thread there's no telling how far behind you are

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Just learn to cook man. You only have one life, why suck nutrients from a tube like a good goy piece of new world cattle when you can cook, bake and bbq.

Attached: 0C48FE68-8448-4BA5-8B94-AAD2C804C96F.jpg (2.51 MB, 4032x3024)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

XDDDDDDDDD

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

It’s absolutley not as good as a meal and so you shouldn’t treat it as “meal replacement”. It’s only good for if your hiking for 2+ days and need retarded amounts of calories.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

I've been seeing the onions thing everywhere for a while but I still don't know what it means. Would any of you please enlighten me?

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

That looks delicious

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

God, me and Jeffry went down to the bar and took some guys home, we were SOOO hueled by the end of the night oh my gosh.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Who's Huel?

Attached: ted-beneke.jpg (61 KB, 800x600)

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

The word s-y gets automatically replaced by onions.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

so it is like the desu desu thing?
onions milk
I wonder why they did this one. Thanks, user.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Probably to combat the s-yboy meme.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

5oy is too much fun to say they couldn't allow us that

Noah King
Noah King

I've been using it as a bulking tool for a while. It's not a substitute for food like they claim, but it's certainly better for you than mass gainer powder, and gets surplus calories into you much more quickly than regular food.
My only real complaint is that it's not a very good value in terms of calories per dollar, but the nutrition it provides is balanced

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

honestly I like it, it tastes like oatmeal and it's way better than onions

the other posters are right that it's expensive and you should just cook your meals. but I'm a skelly and I'm used to being completely sedentary and eating less than 1000 calories a day so I'm using it to get used to eating more and having enough energy to actually exercise.

it's not "the future of food" but it has a valid use case for underweight people who forget to eat or are too busy to eat proper meals, sure it's not as good as a proper home cooked meal but it's better than not eating and better than fast food. also really good to mix whey powder in.

Attached: IMG-20190714-123044.jpg (2.81 MB, 4160x3120)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit