Has anyone tried this stuff...

Has anyone tried this stuff? Getting a onions vibe from it but I’m lazy as fuck with food and want to try it for lunch. Right now I’ve been having a cliff bar and protein shake for lunch at work. This a good replacement?

Attached: DCB80FA2-D48A-4C36-8D5A-44EB0AE34A7D.jpg (4032x3024, 937K)

eat real food retard

Huel, so like homo fuel? haha

So protein shakes are cool to help hit macros but meal replacement aren’t? Obviously I wouldn’t only be drinking this shit

Pea protein and starch. Pig food.

Attached: Untitled.png (679x436, 40K)

The issue usually is that meal replacements contain shit protein and shit carbs. You're better off having a normal whey shake and a banana or a piece of bread.

blend up oatmeal, olive oil, whey powder, a pile of vegshitables and drink that instead of buypigging cliff bars and $oylent knockoffs like a retard

It's just protein powder and grain powder mixed with a crushed up multi at 800% price of the ingredients

literally just buy whey, breadcrumbs and a multi at the store next door and you have the same shit

Any good recipes you recommend? Im looking for something that easy as shit to make to have on my lunch at work when I don’t have leftovers.

just get a bunch of macro rich food elements then blend it up and fucking shove it down your hole like a good little slut

That was such a useless response why even bother replying

you were low enough iq to make this thread there's no telling how far behind you are

Just learn to cook man. You only have one life, why suck nutrients from a tube like a good goy piece of new world cattle when you can cook, bake and bbq.

Attached: 0C48FE68-8448-4BA5-8B94-AAD2C804C96F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

XDDDDDDDDD

It’s absolutley not as good as a meal and so you shouldn’t treat it as “meal replacement”. It’s only good for if your hiking for 2+ days and need retarded amounts of calories.

I've been seeing the onions thing everywhere for a while but I still don't know what it means. Would any of you please enlighten me?

That looks delicious

>God, me and Jeffry went down to the bar and took some guys home, we were SOOO hueled by the end of the night oh my gosh.

Who's Huel?

Attached: ted_beneke.jpg (800x600, 61K)

The word s-y gets automatically replaced by onions.

so it is like the desu desu thing?
onions milk
I wonder why they did this one. Thanks, user.

Probably to combat the s-yboy meme.

5oy is too much fun to say they couldn't allow us that

I've been using it as a bulking tool for a while. It's not a substitute for food like they claim, but it's certainly better for you than mass gainer powder, and gets surplus calories into you much more quickly than regular food.
My only real complaint is that it's not a very good value in terms of calories per dollar, but the nutrition it provides is balanced

honestly I like it, it tastes like oatmeal and it's way better than onions

the other posters are right that it's expensive and you should just cook your meals. but I'm a skelly and I'm used to being completely sedentary and eating less than 1000 calories a day so I'm using it to get used to eating more and having enough energy to actually exercise.

it's not "the future of food" but it has a valid use case for underweight people who forget to eat or are too busy to eat proper meals, sure it's not as good as a proper home cooked meal but it's better than not eating and better than fast food. also really good to mix whey powder in.

Attached: IMG_20190714_123044.jpg (4160x3120, 2.81M)