/britfeel/

always use the correct image edition

Attached: britfeel march.jpg (2618x1906, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjbOoHV9QaE
discord/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM
youtube.com/watch?v=hWhFZJmm0_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where about was this lad? did you have your glasses on? i can't seem to find a feel street round dudley

Nice one OP I was getting grumpy and you were all this close to getting the discount /britfeel/ tesco bag OP image

>did you have your glasses on
Nah lad, the bus was going quite quickly too and I havent been able to find it on maps since I saw what I thought I saw. Could have been my shit eyes playing tricks on me

I need to leave for work in 3 minutes but I'm still in bed lmao

Get out of bed you lazy lad, its a Friday just one more day to go

Anyone else work in fastfood? Fuck me, what a grotty dump of a way to live

Just emailed the toilmeister and said I was having mental health difficulties and would be working from home

In truth I just didn't leave my couch on time, but the anti-depressants mean he can't argue

What job is it that lets you work from home lad? Want to get into copywriting for this very reason

Cowards way out

It's possible you saw Peel Street. Were you coming from the bus station up hall street just past nuttall?

>still a bit stoned from last night
Ah well, hopefully no one in the office will notice

Civil servant. There's a generally poorly thought out push to encourage flexible working as some sort of panacea for all the discontent amongst the public sector, so working from home is seen as not just recommended but in many ways mandatory to the fabled "work-life balance"

Looked through my pokemon cards last night and found one worth about 16 bongs. Proper chuffed, I am.
Tempted to buy some packs on Amazon and open them because I've not done that in about a decade.

Nice detective work lad, youre spot on. I can see how ld mistake P for F. Should wear my glasses more often tbqh

Did you manage to figure it out then?

Nope I took them about 11pm, woke up about 8am. Not feeling as rough today though

Tesco changed the packaging of the southern fried chicken so there's only 2 filets in there instead of 4. NOT happy lads

>tfw finished at 7am
Have a nice last day, day wagies.

Attached: 1540110922287.gif (220x233, 273K)

Oh fair enough what sort of role? I wanted to apply because I heard the pay and pension compares favourably against similar jobs. I only have about a year of admin experience though

Cheers lad, sooner I finish the sooner I can go home and get lean

I was going to skive today but I feel too guilty so I'll just turn up late instead

Nice to know Im not the only former NEET who cant commit to turning up on time

It's kates hill up there, proper rough
Finish your dissertation and you'll get on the graduate scheme

OI, LIDS
WATCH ME DROP IT

>>>BREXIT

Attached: 1532770147994.png (520x411, 103K)

LAD, NO! Ah, fooking dickhead

I'M A PROPPA KUNT INNIT
*DABS*
YUNG BLUD

youtube.com/watch?v=bjbOoHV9QaE

Would like to thank Poley and his blog for showing me things could always be much, much worse

Had a missed call and a text at 6:50am about the digital piano I've got for sale. Bit early tbqh they must really want it

One of the night guard just trying to phone for it before they hit the sack.

Andrew you won't be able to diffuse the next terror bomb from your sofa.

Based Granddad's funeral today lads. Bit of a mess tbqh

Attached: 1460575988877.jpg (800x900, 70K)

Pay and pension are decent in low-mid level roles. If you're not especially ambitious but willing to not be a dick then it's a comfortable life.

If you have a trade, technical skills or are pushing to be a leader then you want to avoid the civil service except for maybe a 2 year stint to build contacts as they seriously undervalue these things and pay poorly compared to the private sector. Which is why we can't keep anyone with these skills and have to outsource to private secotor consultants and shit

I'm a simple man lads. I like tits, arse and fanny

at last... its finally here

Attached: bros....jpg (1512x2016, 442K)

>virgin skin
>is a mommy so not a virgin
this some sort of ona-hole
>that spyro discord
>browsing reddit
>no gay sex with hats on
bad user

discord/
=|+|=|628|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

If we find the cure for cancer I'm going to immediately synthesise telomerase in my underground lab and inject it daily so that I can become immortal without the risk of cancer.

Seems pretty simple though lads, I wonder if anything will go wrong.

clean your fucking screen

Aww, good luck fren. Are you doing any of the talky bit?

any big strong lads in

really hard bro, 4 years of neglect and the stuff just wont fuckin come off.

isopropyl lad

very good morning to you, lids. how we doing?

Attached: 7.gif (240x240, 109K)

Shit but at least I have videogames.

Attached: 1547253337411.gif (280x280, 799K)

sorry to hear that, mate. no one should feel shit on a friday. what would make you feel better? maybe go down to the shops and grab yourself a bar of chocolate? or have a nice warm shower?

anyways, what vidya you playing? i just started playing a new game myself! it's legend of zelda: link between worlds. it's my first zelda game and it's very comfy so far.

I fucking jizz in my sleep almost nightly now. This is the result of nofap.

Haven't showered in days, lad. I'm gonna go for one. Not cleaning the kitchen cause I'm sick of cleaning other family members mess. Wankers.
Might watch more Farscape today or pick a new vidya to play. Fucking depressed is what I am.

clean yourself up then
splash some water on your face and have a strong brew

a shower might make you feel better, lad. you'll be okay. take it easy, enjoy yourself, hang in there. make today a (You) day. much love, lad. full homo

Attached: 1551161594906.jpg (1515x1029, 242K)

Can't wait for Shippy's next gimmick.

Cover your webcam when you fap to your doujin
youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

Attached: alexjones.png (534x528, 574K)

Holy shit this thread is going slow today lads, wake up you lazy neets

Attached: 1545429874966.jpg (2000x1125, 1.45M)

The Neighbour is a shit film, one moment his wife asks him if he has a crush on the neighbour while smiling cutely like oh I remember when he looked at me like that and the next day she chucks him out, gets a divorce and refuses to speak to him at all. Then he kills the neighbour with the weakest swing from a gold club.

about to go to sleep tho

Frens how do I clean up sick? I drank 650 ml of rum last night and the whole floor of my bathroom is covered in it.

Bleach and mop or kitchen towels and anti bacterial handwash

On my way to toil

Only a 7 hour shift today and I'm finished with Devil May Cry 5 so the sky's the limit for me once I get back home

You need to let as much of it soak into tissue as possible, kitchen roll if you have it. Then throw that away and clean the floor with whatever you have whether it be just a mop and warm soapy water or bleach/disinfectant

>"I'm finished with Devil May Cry 5 so the sky's the limit for me once I get back home"
>gets home
>simply plays another video game

Good luck getting the smell out. The smell of vomit lingers for ages. I was sick in my small bedroom about 8 years ago and despite obsessive cleaning the smell took ages to air out.

Creasing at this lad spending Friday morning cleaning up his own puke, fucking state of you

>650ml of rum
Big yikes

i have enough money to be a neet till the new year, what should i do.

Sende some to me!!!!

i just need your full name,address and bank details mate

I doubt that'll happen since the only games I have are PS Plus ones, JoJo and Red Dead 2

Plenty of good ps4 games that can be got incredibly cheaply second-hand these days lad

get yer tits out for the lads!! weeeeeeeey

>come 10pm and Amer still hasn't taken advantage of this 'sky's the limit' freedom
>"s-some Pakis may laugh at me so I can't leave the house"
>has bought Paki burgers for years unabated

Love me /britfeel/ lads I do

What makes a burger a Paki burger? Is the meat sourced from diced up schoolchildren?

just remember lads pakipoo will be a suicide statistic in some NHS tranny leaflet one day, take comfort the posting will end at some point.

so tired lately desu

just woken up after going to bed at 2am, bit fucked desu

got my playmat lads.

Bet all the weabs and autismos in our city's gamestore will be jealous as fuck

Attached: MTG playmat.jpg (1980x1365, 479K)

If it's halal, I suppose
Like his favourite place

Attached: 1546629555582.png (456x792, 36K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY ANNOUNCED NEW VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE BLOODLINES GAME

Not worth getting excited about at this stage. Could be utterly dire. Esp. as it's published by DLC-by-a-thousand-cuts Paradox.

bonjour ros bifs, ce va?
youtube.com/watch?v=hWhFZJmm0_Q
watch yourselfs, shopkeepers

/britfeel/ is for:
>Posting and talking about trannies
>Z-list internet celebrity-ism
>Complaining about video games/anime/Japanese culture
>Reporting people for racism
>Acting as a Reddit haven but not actually posting on Reddit
>Rampant namefaggotry and tripfaggotry

Attached: BYgmMHb.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Another day spent inside. Can't believe I broke my fucking xbox controller lads, it's not like I really felt like playing anything before but now i don't even have the choice to.

You know it's not going to be the same lad. Be prepared for crushing disappointment.

remake or sequel?

>posting song lyrics with a picture of apu wearing headphones

they only do that with their strategy games

>comfy lonely robitic lids who hate "drama"

how do we cure the anime problem

Attached: 6db77b3266f616318e9095d126eb01de.jpg (737x1235, 358K)

Wahey new blu ray lads
Indiana Jones boxset

Fucking sad that lads on here complain about anime when they're on FOUR CHAN
Like if you don't like anime whatever but don't fucking complain about it
That's like going on Reddit and complaining about sucking immigrant cock

types of people that i hate and make me seeth:
>conspiracy tards (definitely my least favourite, especially the mongs that think every shooting is fake)
>fat people
>ignorant deanos/footy mongs
>autists obsessed with anime
>nonces
simple as.

Attached: 1461608960947.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Vampire the Masquerde Bloodlines 2 is letting you play as a tranny lmao
Good lord I hate the future just end it now

*chucks a 3/4 empty maccies strawberry milkshake at you from the rolled down window of a Corsa*
*speeds away*

Isnt VTM full of decadence and shit anyways? seems like it fits

2rite fuck having choice

Can't remember the last time a game actually matched its hype. Maybe New Vegas.

What are you virgin freaks up to then?

They also let play as other made things like vampires

Nice to see more character options innit lad.

I don't mind this provided the sense of humour is the same as the first VTM. Bet it's sterilised when it comes to the trannies, though.

Pretty much to be fair user
The whole Vampire thing seems to be an analogy for being a degenerate and living in obscurity afraid of what will happen if you break the masquerade
Just doesn't make much sense these days when being a degenerate is the preferred option
Put your trip back on Moni

oi
any top shaggers in?