Is controlling what your girlfriend wears a retarded move or actually based? Pic related

Is controlling what your girlfriend wears a retarded move or actually based? Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-035632__01.jpg (1080x2280, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roasts only pretend they like to be independent
that's their persona for the ugly betabux they will marry and cuck
their real desire is for a ripped dood who has all his shit sorted to tell them what to do

Relationships have controlling aspects like that which require people to make a compromise. If your gf is wearing something you think is too revealing, and it makes you uncomfortable, you should tell her. And if you're wearing something that doesn't suit you and makes you look trash, she should tell you.
Ironically, it's about having enough respect for the person that you don't want them to appear less respectable to everybody else.

This ad infinitum

DON'T BE A KEK

>require people to make a compromise
Equal partner relationships do require compromise but rarely do men compromise in relationships. They demand and demean, block all exits until capitulation.

If you can't control what your "gf" wears is she even your gf

Attached: groyp.png (512x451, 155K)

If you think being controlling is "based," you're a retard.
>hurr durr my gf doesn't need to be showing herself off
Then you shouldn't have dated a girl that shows her body off, retard. If she's gonna fuck around, wearing nice clothes won't change that

t.beta basedboy faggot sissy into femdom straight off plebdit

Glad I enjoy being controlled and like when my partner picks my clothing. If a partner was to say he thought what I was wearing was too slutty I'd gladly change for him.

Then again I dress conservatively

>all this cope
Here's a (you) and a bump so your silly ass can get some desperately needed attention

Attached: Anarcho-Communism.jpg (240x165, 7K)

>cope
don't u mean """projection"""
can't even shitpost piece of shit
u need to go back faggot

If you're trying to control anything in a relationship, something's wrong. If you don't like the way she dresses you can talk to her about it but if you "force" her to wear/not wear something, that's abusive behavior.

I don't get what people mean by "force" or "control" in this situation though. Is he physically restraining you and forcibly putting clothes on you? Is he threatening to beat you/calling you names/etc. ? In what way is he controlling? Can she not just say fuck off I'm wearing this?

>If you're trying to control anything in a relationship, something's wrong. If you don't like the way she dresses u can talk to her about it but if you "force" her to wear/not wear something, that's abusive behavior.

Attached: 1552311861328.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Women shouldn't wear anything. Forcing them to wear clothes is barbaric.

discord
=|+|=|712|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

>coping an hour later
I knew you wanted attention ya silly faggot

Women wear cleavages to attract attention, same goes for mainly every other type of "it shows more skin than it should teehee" clothes, the thing is that now they use the "hurr you are being controlling" card to validate their point.

beta opinion.

ok homo retard

This one was, in fact, projection

>Please be careful what you wear. I care for your safety
>gf gets mad
You cant fucking win

Attached: 1540477440680.png (785x754, 1.22M)

It's fucking BASED.

Some girls with bf's are so stupid. I never wear many of my clothes around my bf.

I've never met a woman who didn't try to micro manage me. Honestly if a girl won't dress more conservatively to make you feel secure she needs to go because she's a whore.

If a girl dresses sluttly while in a relationship its because she's trying to attract Chad to pound her pussy. The betabux bf is only for cash and emotional tampon.

Women are fucking dumb and if you don't put a leash on them they'll do stupid shit onna daily basis
Letting your girl wear revealing clothes is the same as being a fucking cuck,she's offering herself to every man who passes by her in the street

Attached: a cat.jpg (604x453, 65K)

>new gf wears a dress with deep cleavage before going to a uni event
>tell her she shouldn't wear it
>she agrees, say they're just for me now and sucks my dick before leaving
Literally just get a better gf.

>paid a lot for new dress with deep cleavage cut before going to uni event
>bf looses his shit, I shouldn't wear it, blah, blah, blah
>I remove it but take it with me to friends house, get ready there and go
>ended up sucking a guy that complemented me on my dress after the event

Literally, told my bf what happened the next afternoon after he was blowing my phone up all evening, night and day the little cunt

You want them to wear clothes? What's next? Are you gonna give them voting rights and equal pay? Fucking cucks

And owning property and travel freely without a male family member present or driving? what is this world coming to

You have to remember that them showing off their bodies is a subconscious decision and to most of them it's just fashion, with different levels of modesty being determined by the surrounding culture and subculture/s they're apart of.
Also if they're consciously choosing to wear revealing clothing it might be for attention but not straight up cheating, it's an ego boast
This doesn't mean every gf who wears slut clothing isn't a slut but the clothes alone aren't enough to know if you should leave her or not care

>mfw my gf asks me if I think what she might wear is too slutty

Attached: 1452922263456.png (429x382, 180K)