I really thought I wasn't just another orbiter to her...

I really thought I wasn't just another orbiter to her. We shared so much personal stuff with each other and had so much in common.
What am I even supposed to reply to this??
>it doesn't even hurt, she said 'no offense'

Attached: scrnsht_134546742.png (375x639, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask her why? Unless there's some obvious severe deformity about you

Use her to introduce you to other chicks.

Vaginal references can be pretty solid.

Attached: 1534719916722.png (300x300, 96K)

Wew what a cunt

Who the fuck says something like that?
Why not just say no

not being high test isn't a severe deformity but it will make women despise you for being a pathetic bitch

>We shared so much personal stuff with each other and had so much in common

You did that BEFORE making a move?

>act like her friend or brother
>get treated like her friend or brother

This is Nice Guy as hell.

Nah she just does not want any misunderstandings. Being seen in public with somebody else will make people think the wrong stuff.

You probably just have an ugly face which makes your life hard, tough luck man.

lol ...you just made me a bit less suicidal. Thank you user. but this can't be real surely.

Attached: RHoEBXk.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

She doesn't want to be seen with you because she'll get swamped by edgelord r9kers the instant you get SWATed after you threaten to blow up the school.

If you want an unironic answer, your reply should just be something like "Never mind. I misread things." and drop it and probably never talk to her again.

She's saying that her social status would be hurt to be seen with you OP. That's an L and I would just respond with a "sure" and then finish your project and never talk to her again.

What a bitch, you're better off without her user.

Exactly this. You need to cut her off completely. Keep some dignity.

She didn't say no, OP. Tell her she can come over to your place.

rip op
rip

>I would rather not be seen in public with you
>no offense

I'm trying my damn hardest to wrap my head around this kind of roastie logic. How do you say something like that and expect it to be okay just because you said "no offense"? How the FUCK did you fall for it?
>"No offense, but you look like absolute gutter trash and I wouldn't be caught dead even thinking about you!"

OP, if you have social media, put homegirl on blast and ruin her life. If not, give me a name and a social media account and I'll do it for you.

>What am I even supposed to reply to this??
Get mad, or you will always be a beta orbiter

but all the threads say that Chad treats girls like his little sister, teasing her...

>Would it have to be in public? I would rather not be seen with you
>no offense
Women in 2019 ladies and gentlemen. What the fuck happened? Good fucking god what a joke.

You mean being dominant?

discord
=|+|=|701|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

Never speak to her again, not because she rejected you but because she showed she has no respect for you and is only using you

>I would rather not be seen with you

I've been rejected by a bunch of girls and given the "I only want to be friends" but we still hang out and are friends. This girl doesn't even see you as a friend if she doesn't want to be seen with you.

Also, stop using emojis and don't reply to someone when they say thank you. Makes you seem needy.

No offense OP, but you are beyond help at this point if you think talking to a human female like that is going to net you sum puss.

Holy shit that's brutal OP. Can we get a little more context?

Attached: 1402956666291.jpg (569x506, 44K)

First time, Lucas?

This was last night, I haven't replied yet because I don't know what to say.
I know I'm ugly but I didn't think I was THIS ugly.
She always seemed really kind and friendly so I thought I'd be alpha for once and just make a move. Guess I got taught my lesson.

We're in the same class and have been texting and talking for well over half a year now. I often help her with stuff, but I guess that just made me a beta in her eyes.
She's drop dead gorgeous so I don't really know what possessed me to think I had a shot.

>This was last night
>I haven't replied because I don't know what to say

You've given the best response you possibly could. Do yourself a favor and block her number immediately. She is a massive cunt and you deserve better.

Motherfucker you beat me to it

Originalpeepee

Be an adult, say fuck it and slowly take your attention away and direct it to someone else.

>just ask her out bro
>whats the worst that can happen bro
life truly is a cruel fucking meme.

"Full offense." and break all contact.

Stop talking to her. Ghost her. If you don't you're destroying your dignity.

I guess that's what I'm gonna do. I honestly don't know how to come back from this.
attendance is over so at least I don't have to see her anymore unless we run into each other on campus or something.
it's just so devastating, I didn't expect it to be this bad robots. what is even the point of it all, why do we even try anymore

Attached: broken.jpg (600x630, 22K)

>No offence
Kek

Attached: 1548533966042.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

Nobody (read: NOBODY) is going to nail their soulmate first try.

Failure is a part of the progression. One day you'll be able to laugh about your cringes and failures, and they'll make funny stories at dinner parties. But only if you drop her and move on. A grown man with oneitis for a school crush is fucking tragic.

This is kind of refreshing. Usually women are so vague and hide behind lies instead of saying what they really think.

At first I'm really aloof around new girlfriends which makes them really attracted to me. However soon I fall for them HARD and start being romantic and they loose interest. Fuck my life.

Holy shit im quite surprised about this, I'm a fembot and I'd never say something like this. Who cares what other people think and you probably aren't that bad.

You'd probably just give some vague committal without following through that leads the guy on and thinks he has a chance. At least in this case the guy knows where he stands.

>im quite surprised about this
Why? None of us are.

She could've just said no or at least give him a reason why you don't wanna be seen with him. There's multiple scenarios.. I think she was being a bitch. She was only semi-honest.

>Who cares what other people think
Women, usually.

Because she comes off as rude. They seem to be friends why would you say something like that that could potentially hurt OPs feelings..if your gonna be honest then at least be nice about it

Treat girls like your younger sister, take care of her and make her feel safe / comfortable. Not your older sister where she thinks you're a pussy and is more dominant than you. Jesus man.

Where do you think you are? Most of us were bullied relentlessly by girls, and you wonder why we're not surprised that they're still rude when they're adults? What magical switch do you think gets flipped to stop that?

The classic reply is something like "Sorry, I don't think of you that way". Anyone normal would probably just say something along those lines instead

>act aloof around girl online
>we talk everyday and she acts like she likes me
>start to like her a bit too
>act a bit more affectionate and she does too
>say I have something I need to tell her like some corny anime scene
>tell her I like her
>she tells me she has liked me for a while too
>both agree to leave it at that cause we live on separate continents and LDRs are dumb
pretty positive experience dechu I hope it happens with someone in real life someday (though I doubt it ever will)

You're probably the kind of person that an old lady would call a great catch. Just be persistent and kind.

>I would rather not be seen with you!

I refuse to believe this isn't you typing from another phone. Even in my worst moments, I would never say this to someone. wtf

This. Absolute bull fucking shit.

lol you dumbass

So she's saying she'd prefer to do this in private? Sounds like you're in, OP B-)

>What am I even supposed to reply to this??
You address her concerns and agree with her to have coffee some place NOT PUBLIC where NO ONE WILL SEE HER WITH YOU. Suggest that her bedroom might be an ideal location.

Alternatively, you key in on those points and joke that she's trying to get you some place private where she can be alone with you. See if she runs with it.

Ha ha. What's the matter, Brooke or Sydney? You sound very angry today.

This is it op, escape the sunk cost fallacy.

Holy shit get rekt normalfag i can be a loser but at least this will never happen to me.

holy fucking shitballs, you useless shower of bastards, THE GIRL IS FLIRTING WITH OP

This was supposed to be absurd humor that no one but a hypersenstive pansy faggot could mistake for a serious commen--.... oh. I see.

I have no idea why you replied to me but go fuck yourself retard

sometimes I wish I were gay, women are a fucking curse

Attached: 53843096_10211332877036292_5830089668170874880_n.jpg (645x773, 38K)

Normie idiot. Why do people always suggest coffee? Ask her if she wants to go to the gas station with you to pick up a monster. Also ask in person, not over text.

Attached: 1553092513842.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Have some dignity and remove the woman from your contacts, you beta asshole.

I sure hope you mean "keep them in the contacts but change their name to DON'T ANSWER"

Lol mexipoors using whatsapp, cope more with your status in life, pedro

she didnt say no, pussy.

I've seen teasing flirting before, several times. There's a thick, well-defined line between playfully jabbing at insecurities and outright saying "If I wanted to talk to you I'd put a bag over your head".

The apology is the funniest part.

Here's how you come back from this OP, ok so first of all this makes you kinda alpha in a weird way, my logic is that you've been shot down by some bitch but this is at least a talking point, each one will be easier to deal with after this and at some point one will say yes. Go out there and meet people, it's great because this is shitty I agree but you're at ground zero now , (or at lest that's how you feel), so there's no-where else to go but up.

Attached: URMUMLMAO.jpg (460x333, 21K)

dude. think.

public coffee = not private

private coffee is better

>this is considered flirting and absurd humor
on what planet? even if it was, it would only work IRL, where you have a number of other gauges (body language, tone, etc.) to make what she said take on different meanings and contexts. as of right now he has no choice but to take it at face value because the only gauge he has is what she typed

it's similar to how no one on the internet, especially normalfags on twitter and the like, ever understands sarcasm unless its so overexaggerated that it becomes evident. subtle sarcasm is another thing that only really works IRL.

user makes an inappropriate joke
>wtf you autist, you can't say that
girl makes an inappropriate joke
>wtf you autist that was a joke

The only winning move is to go fuck yourself.

Ask her why she thought wording it "I would rather not be seen with you in public" was a good idea, and then ask her why she thought adding "no offense" would make it better, then post here. I'm curious as to how she'll answer

>i'd rather not be seen with you

fucking lmao lad, tell her she's a bitch and never talk to her again

Attached: laugh.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

you strike me as the type of person who refuses to admit when their assumptions are incorrect. women who are flirting with men don't say "you are really sweet and I do take this as a compliment but..." and then take 7 minutes to come up with a calibrated 'please don't murder me' follow up.

There are girls that like romantic guys it's just you're attracting the ones that want a hands off guy and then you fuck it up with your autism

Is that your idea of a date? Asking a classmate to go get a monster with you at a gas station that's probably like 180 seconds of walking away from your present location?
LOL.
You're one step away from being an attempted rapist and super creepy when you misinterpret something friends-who-go-to-class-together do as an actual date.

Image seeing and thinking he was serious and not just shitposting, also to I keked so thank you

Double down and invite her to your house or invite yourself to hers

Attached: 1552782560799.jpg (1200x676, 128K)

Is this a meme I'm not privy to or something? Bad dating advice is common on r9k. I think you're wrong. That person was actually serious OR this is some really terrible samefagging damage control.

It's not a meme but how can anyone think going to a gas station is even a decent dating idea, I mean now that you point out how autistic this board is maybe, I mean I hope so I want that to be real it's way funnier

This was the only right answer and OP blew it

>Is this a meme I'm not privy to or something
you'd have to have started coming here like yesterday to not know that including monster energy drink automatically makes any post on this website a shitpost

I almost garauntee it was real. Lots of dudes on r9k try to apply their 6 months of experience with women to all situations. That dude probably realized that impromptu on the spot dates are a good thing and now laughs at all pre-determined dates because he has the leet PUA tactics that all Robots need to know.

Imagine trying to claim that the post was related to the 30 y/o boomer meme? Lmao.
>coming here like yesterday
nice projection

it's not but monster is a meme drink now because of it, so nobody here takes it seriously anymore, which you should know if your first day here wasn't tomorrow

OP stop being a bitch

keep damage controlling, it's working and I totally believe you.
p.s: nobody actually believes or lives by that shit you just pretended was true

how about this guy?come on man, just admit your first day here was in 2029, I'll still like you I swear

OP this is your fault for being a little gay bitch, using a :). What the fuck? You just kissed any small chance you might've had goodbye. Hell, I don't doubt you've overshared with this thot and it made her think of you as more of a friend than anything else. You fucking chump. Same goes for all you other retards thinking the hoe was entirely in the wrong, you're all little bitchasses.

>she's a massive cunt
Maybe, but still a hundred times better than roasties who don't tell you like it is. The last part was unnecessarily hostile and she's obviously reveling in her situation but this response is actually something I wouldn't get mad about. I'd just text her something like "that was a bit rude but thanks for being honest and telling me straight up" and proceed to never talk to her again. If she started making more and more ridiculous excuses and then finally told me she wasn't ready for a relationship then got into a relationship two days later, now that would piss me off and make me feel like a fucking idiot.

I'd just kill myself and email a suicide letter with a screenshot of this text to her entire family.

this bitch ACTUally made him wait 7 minutes for that reply

"It doesn't have to be in public ;)"

There are no soulmates faggot .The entire r9k knows this you fucking normiecunt.

>normie idiot
idk how anyone could think this was genuine past this point, like guys cmon

beta faggots like op disgust me. you got exactly what you deserve.

>I really thought I wasn't just another orbiter to her.
indeed you were.

TLDR: if a girl doesn't literally chase you after you rejecter her 3-4 times, then she is not in love with you and you're just wasting your time and resources.

"no offense, but you are a literal negro nigger"

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

OP is obviously fucking LARPing you retarded shitters

Jesus fucking Christ millennials are stupid

It's not a LARP on the internet.

this.
unironically this.

thing is, she just told you she will *never* feel anything for you. 100% guaranteed by her.

just ghost her and move on. she has enough orbiters already.

>millennials
Lemao