/sg/ - Sissy General - 2st Amendment edition

Keep yourself armed and dangerous sissies!

Resources:
>Hypno: Melt your brain and become the sissy little slut you are!
Blank, Mindless DOLL archive.org/search.php?query=Bambi Sleeps
xvideos.com/video21119967/invasion_of_the_sluts
xvideos.com/video28808881/sissy_slut_bbc_hypno_transformation

>Makeup
youtube.com/watch?v=quqPiEJ-cKo
youtube.com/watch?v=TJWvI_T2yVQ

>Body feminization
Hips, thighs, bum youtube.com/watch?v=iGmPbahWNSI&list=PLQBnxzO1owGb1qu0Av2gpGnec3R3nwQw-
Booty exercises for girls youtube.com/watch?v=NDv2nDtCn6M&list=PLN8fAGaC2PGR1AuJ4RSrE5dW5HMSmHgfz
youtube.com/watch?v=huo3VxtWDE8

>Chastity cage tips
reddit.com/r/chastity/comments/65gcjw/best_chastity_device_on_amazon/
reddit.com/r/chastity/comments/25nizq/what_are_the_best_long_term_male_chastity_devices/

>How to properly take BBC up your boyhole
xvideos.com/video15917635/white_twink_sissy_boy_fucked_by_2_bbc_studs
xvideos.com/video31612089/get_all_this_dick

Who here has given into the pink pill and lives as a sex toy for men?

Attached: 1549215723486.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn be this aesthetically pale because 56%

fuck you mommy why did you sleep with a spic instead of finding a nice white guy

Attached: 1552534494967.jpg (703x675, 53K)

Fuck the 2nd amend.

Don't be sad, latino bodies can be hot as well.

I miss having strong dick cravings.

Attached: 1550642860656.png (600x846, 330K)

Guess who found a mistress to feminise them...Thats right, me.

Attached: IMG_3577.jpg (319x630, 30K)

Soft and gentle bump

Doesn't this garbage belond on >>/lgbt/

Attached: 93E1D43D-3680-419A-9BF5-09308ECB686D.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>be me
>gay
>used to be into sissies
>they look, talk, and act exactly like girls but with a non functioning dick
>all of their boyish qualities are gone
Fuck this shit damn like just get a gf. Actual sissies aren't cool at all they're total bitches like actual women, femboys are where I draw the line since most of them are normal but kyoot.

I wish i could chop off your fucking heads one by one. or fuck off to r9gay, we don't need two faggot threads

Attached: 1541781093075s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Just popping in to remind you so that these degenerates don't get any more attention

That's a silly thing to say white boy.

Attached: IMG_3486.png (1136x640, 1.04M)

BBC is the literal worst and I cant understand why anyone likes it. Gotta be some kinda fucked up to like that, unappealing as hell.

I may spank to pronz occasionally, but atleast I'll never be a faggot!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Attached: 1553104595120.jpg (190x265, 7K)

Imagine having fallen so far that the only thing that matters in your life is your disgusting fetish and you base your entire life around it lmao.

Attached: 1541701570717s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

At least I have a beautifull woman that loves me that's also a bff lol

Attached: IMG_3229.jpg (5014x3265, 621K)

Kek found the raging jelly

Like if Black people matters in any way

>Be living in London
>Decide to check out someone off here
>Figured that regular females are basically not even attracted to me, I might as well try out the mentally deranged females
>Decide to exchange photos, blue haired, the angles of the photo make me question their bodyweight
>Okay, whatever, they literally live down the road
>It's one of those 'I'll be bound onto the bed' kind of scenarios. I already assumed otherwise at this point
>We've exchanged numbers, I proceed to go to the place
>They live alone, I'm not surprised.
>Walk in, door is open, I have to search for this fucking bedroom
>They're in a bedroom alright, watching what appears to be some sissy hypno
>But it's on one of those shitty VR goggles you use your phone in
>I'm okay. They've caged themself so I'm slightly safer about surprise anal
>They know I'm in the room (They probably heard or smelled me)
>Give them a kiss on the cheek and leave
What the fuck lads

FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK SISSIES
FUCK TRAPS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK FEMBOYS
AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1539213857956.png (665x670, 176K)

Sounds good user, should have stayed and watch some sissy hypno with them.

Attached: IMG_3242.jpg (1200x813, 134K)

But I'm not mentally deranged, just taking advantage of the mentally deranged

Fair enough. Theres no better feeling than finding someone of the same level of mental derangement as you though.

Attached: IMG_3267.jpg (755x1152, 509K)

literally read the fucking sticky dumbass
>Jow Forums has no topic, but unlike /b/ Global Rule #3 is in effect.
as long as it's not furry or loli it has a place here.

You sissies are really great. You are really needed in a place like the waifu general. Maybe you can be our waifus.

Does chastity ever get easier? It's wearing on me greatly. How do you guys deal with this? Being pent up is so frustrating

This. But switch the traps and trannies lines so it has a nice rhyming flow.

I want I sissy gf that carries a big iron!

That doesnt matter though. No board has anything to do with the official topic. Jow Forums is officially a board for civil political discussion and racism isnt allowed. Of course we all know its nothing like that in actuality.

What matters is the board population and culture. R9K's population is for the overwhelming majority highly hostile to homosexuality.

Not only that, but the board culture of R9K really has nothing to do with homosexuality, if anything its the antithesis to it. R9K's board culture is social outcast and loner(for lack of a better word) culture. This is the antithesis to the highly social and sexualized nature of these threads and homosexual culture in general.

I honestly wonder why you guys choose to post here out of all places. Im not really angry at you or anything and it doesnt bother me, i just think its really odd. It really doesnt make sense to post in a place where people hate you when there are many places where you're welcome. If i was you i would have just fucked off long ago, i would never want to be around people who hate me.

>muh board culture
okay so you're retarded.
thanks for clearing that up

Give me sissy gf

>I honestly wonder why you guys choose to post here
Why not?
Being a robot has nothing to do with your sexuality.
Maybe people posting here don't agree with homosexual 'culture'. There are a lot of anons here who happen to be gay or are in the closet still, in fact I think a lot of us are here because we are gay and get bad treatment by society and/or hate ourselfs for it, the whole coming out struggle you know. And I really would hate it if closeted gaybots have no other fags to talk to, only retarded assholes who tell them their desires are unnatural and disgusting.

Attached: 1550145121784.png (173x181, 50K)

>and loner(for lack of a better word) culture.
Horse shit. What goes on here daily is the antithetis of being a loner.

>Being a robot has nothing to do with your sexuality.

Seeing as a bunch of robots choose to be gay (read: prison gay) then I think you'll find it does

Thats what matters though. Thats what a board is actually about.

>why not
I just explained that. Because this board and its population overwhelmingly are highly hostile to homosexuals.

There are many places on the internet that are exactly what you're looking for. A place for homosexuals to congregate. Tumblr for example has a large gay community, and is infact the go to place for internet homosexuals. So does reddit and countless discord servers. And there are probably many others that i dont know of. All of these are welcoming and accepting of homosexuals, and are made for the exact you want. It makes much more sense to go to a place which is made for you then to go to a place where almost everyone hates you.

>choose to be gay
thats a yikes
I don't really care about prison gays, if you can make yourself fuck a guy you are not fully straight my dude. Just fucking whatever, do whatever makes you feel good okay? This whole conversations is retarded.

Attached: 1530901353672.jpg (764x713, 309K)

>Maybe people posting here don't agree with homosexual 'culture'.
Please, the people here who are gay dream of being part of that disgusting slutty culture.
They just don't have it due to social ineptitude or simply being ugly.

>Thats what matters though. Thats what a board is actually about.
>Jow Forums tards trying to rewrite history
fuck off. this board has always been and will always be a board with no topic. it will always be one of the 4 /b/ clones where almost anything goes.
people discuss being gay here because they want to discus being gay here, and it's well within the rules to do so.
why are you so intent on getting rid of something you say yourself that you don't hate.

I didn't say anything about history though. I said that the rules have nothing to do with the actual board culture. Example, Jow Forums is according to the rules a board for civil political discussion and racism is banned. We both know its nothing like that.

>Posting mays pictures
>calling her a sissy
Kill yourself

weird how the whole board hates homos, yet you're the only one here complaining about the thread, and you don't even hate homosexuals
hmmmm...
fuck off Jow Forumstard.

You could say the same about straight robots too. Lots of them are obsessed with sex and if they were attractive/charismatic enough would probably be out every weekend pumping and dumping random chicks. I'd say if a gay guy is too ugly or autistic to be the stereotypical gay slut, then they fit into this board pretty well.

To be fair sluttyness is a much bigger problem when it comes to gays.
The amount of acceptance of absolutely deranged shit is insane.
When it comes to straights at least women act as some sort of gate keeper.
But in reality gays usually embody every single thing that Robots here say they hate about women.

fuck you you fucking homo shitting up this board with your daily tranny and cock-lusting threads, most of us are tired and fed up by your gay shit to even post a hateful comment and after a while we simply learn to ignore or block your gay sissy/trap threads

so do us all a favor and be more productive by fucking killing yourself, you miserable excuse for a human

can a skinnyfat asian become a sissy

Robots can be sissies too, can we not all get along? We too are deprived of attention and need hugs and cuddles to feel better.

Attached: IMG_0811.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

bumperet

discord
=|+|=|819|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

yes, asians have great sissy genetics, they are short with low body hair and small dicks.

>short
I'm 5'10"

Attached: 1511148866973.jpg (653x787, 146K)

>defending the board culture is rewriting history
>by Jow Forums for some abstract reason
trash in a trash thread

>tfw you're a buff dude with daddy face
>tfw you love wearing girl clothes that show off your thighs
>tfw you want nothing more than to be riveted into chastity and made into an anal only girlfriend
It hurts

This
Anyone know how to get a more pale body?
Not a sissy or into sissies but pale is peak aesthetic.

learn to cum from anal

>it hurts

use some lube

All sissies and traps welcome to join this server, ya sluts!

zwgWanC

Attached: 59e22c6e9369e80a0cf819b1dfdcda18.png (1024x1024, 1.05M)

>tfw no worldwide sissy uprising where armed sissies enhance all the food and water with testosterone blockers and estrogen

I will just keep my stash of testorone in the cupboard and will create a heterosexual uprising

But what's the point if everything has blockers? Maybe they and estrogen could even be added to air.

do you at least have a little dick?

Gas mask
Filtered water
Tendies with testorone

Yep, it's testorone time

Mentally ill faggot general
ftfy

discord/
=|+|=|917|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)

Have some tits you mentally ill fags

Attached: 1044c40.jpg (630x900, 83K)

I don't mind if my ass hurts. Actually I'd prefer a ban on lube so every time my bf fucks me it hurts.

tfw dated the (girl) in the op pic for about a year

Attached: 03222a1c6e6e1eaded1cece3551ad022a1b920f0_hq.jpg (386x595, 44K)

>tfw no sissy bf to cuck me

Attached: file.png (390x218, 106K)

did she give good head?

she did, we went thrifting and she found an old camera and when we got drunk she made me take a pic of her doing that
i still have the picture somewhere

Attached: kKvPbjo.png (273x262, 92K)

is anyone else turned on by loose butts?
>tfw no sloppy boypussy bf

Attached: file.png (1417x2000, 1.91M)

who do you wanna get cucked by? black dudes?

Attached: 3abd38c1b9b6bab7d933c14de982a16d--yandere-simulator-minecraft.jpg (500x532, 37K)

anyone with a huge, thick dick but there is something hot about it being black
i just wanna see his hole getting wrecked by someone else and i want to take care of it after!

Attached: file.png (341x265, 94K)

does the trap have to have a big dick? if not i could help you :3

Attached: 029047a8362ecaf338f2d91ae4b98aa39eda3edd_hq.gif (580x373, 1.82M)

no it's better if they have a small dick desu that's cute

mines about 5.5 inches

Attached: 1147716755_preview_5a29ffab58fa1271161d4cdc82d566ec8659d47e_hq.jpg (250x250, 24K)

did you really have to fucking ruin the thread by putting in that racebait near the end? i wanna get fucked in the ass i don't want any shit skins doing it to me though

please post your discord desu

Attached: guhhhh.png (326x327, 140K)

you are trully the lowest scum on earth, the only thing that keeps me from going on a shooting spree is knowing the fact that you will all probably die before you reach 30

Attached: 1552948529297.jpg (400x400, 24K)

can you post yours? i know some people browsing here irl

Attached: GuufAV9.gif (400x400, 127K)

i agree user
nothing ruins the mood for me more then "ooga booga muh bbc
in these threads

nice racebait faggot, now please shoot yourself in the head

tfw like the sissy shit
but hate niggers and bbc

>but hate niggers and bbc
that's what makes it hot tho, it's another level of degradation

maybe for you amerimutts personally

That's more than short enough guys don't care as long as your cute. Most Asianbois can pass before even taking hormones

Been on pills for a few months now. Switching to injections from Lena. Any tips on how to hide a box of syringes and 2 vials of injectable estrogen?

>tfw no bf to feminize me and arm me
reeeeeee

any sissys on the east coast into hairy bear mode doms? im decent lookin /lift/ and tall

who here wants bred?

M-maybe me sir...

Hello who is this
pls respond

why not just hide it in a drawer or something?

altleast you are short

>5'10"
manlet LMAO
lmao

where does one acquire images similar to these ones?

Go to XNXX dot com and search for "gloryhole cum slut". You'll thank me later.

>is anyone else turned on by loose butts?
I want a big ducked bf to ruin my hole so his cum just leaks into my panties from my boipussi

1. shave your butt
2. take some pictures

wtf user i want a bf like and my dick is 6.5 inches

Do any strong doms like cute boys who cross dress? I'm not trans but I really want to have a nice hot guy to rub his fat sweaty cock on my smooth armpits before he fucks my face

Attached: rsTR345_d.jpg (640x853, 24K)