This kills the meateater

Attached: 1485592374591.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20030618/vegetarian-diet-b12-deficiency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's with all the false flag vegan threads?
The real vegans on here are braindead enough as it is

per calories not per gram
literal brainlet

OP please show me a video of you eating 100 calories worth of cabbage

otherwise shut your DYEL ass up faggot

Post body

meat is good for you but we dont eat meat the way cavemen did, the organs of an animal will give you most the nutrients you need as a hungry caveman.

there are other reasons to eat meat beyond protein retard.

enjoy your cabbage lol

Attached: 1548251394972.jpg (466x492, 36K)

What is your argument?

Nigger that’s literally a kilogram of watercress

>there are other reasons to eat meat beyond protein

What exactly? The higher heart disease rate? The bitch tits you get from all the hormones?

Availability.

So fucking what?

Are these complete proteins even?

If you ask him that you might actually be retarded bro

You have to eat a whole lot less steak to get 30g of protein than broccoli. I fucking love veggies mate, but you have to consume such a massive amount to get near the protein of a 6 to 8 ounce serving of animal flesh that its frankly unviable.

So what seems like more well rounded nutrition, 1kg of watercress or a couple ounces of steak with vegetables on the side.

>its yet another leftists dont understand per capita thread

The hilarious thing is that you call yourselves educated.

What's up with these fake statistics all of a sudden

Attached: Cabbage-facts.jpg (551x752, 85K)

I still don't see why someone would choose to eat unhealthy food like meat because they're too lazy to chew a little.

Nigga you have to eat like 4 fucking heads of broccoli to get 100 calories whereas a few bites of steak will give you the same thing.

Of course not, and the bioavailability of watercress is like 30%

Well, maybe you should think why educated people tend to support the political left while braindead retard will vote for Drumpf.

meat provides all 9 essential amino acids in a single serving. It provides more calories. It provides fat macros that are beneficial for hormone regulation. Eating red meat easily provides iron which is important for red blood cell function. B12 can ONLY be found in meat and is responsible for brain function the synthesis of red blood cells. this kills the plant eater

this is just misleading.
For instance 100 calories of cabbage is 400 grams while 100 calories of steak is 53g. now you tell me which one has more protein.

My nigger, listen. The 6oz chicken burger i had fot lunch yesterday had like 35g of protein. If i wanted to get that same 35g of protein from a cauliflower, I'd have to eat like a fucking kilo mate. I need to eat like 3000 caloriesa day. I am not stuffing my face with a kilogram of cauliflower and not being able to eat anything else.

Jannies. They are trying to influence boards to make Jow Forums a bit more to the left. They were just in Jow Forums but I guess they got tired of just attacking Jow Forums and so moved to other boards as well.

>they're too lazy to chew a little
More like they don't have space in their stomach for 12 pounds of broccoli to get their daily protein amount

Well cabbage obviously if you go for protein per 100kcal like a fucking idiot that is

I don’t want to shovel an entire shrub into my gullet when l could literally get that same amount in one bite of steak

Nigga it tastes good, and is much more satisfying. I'd much rather sink my incisors into a thick, juicy steak than masticate my way through 5 lbs. of cabbage.

Please don't use racist language.

>per calorie
>list is a bunch of low calorie food

How much fucking cabbage do I need to get the equivalent of 1lb of chicken breast?

>eats both in your path

Iron
vitamin b12
vitamin k2 (though I think thats more of a fish thing)
vitamin A
calcium
Zinc

there are more, but you get the point, organ meats are a plentiful source of nutrients.

and what the fuck are you talking about bitch tits? sounds like regurgitated bullshit you read from some mommy blog
do you have any idea what the fuck you are actually talking about? gyno is caused by a disproportionate ratio of estrogen to other hormones, not too much or too little of it.

why the hell do you think hormones meant for another animal with a completely different endocrine system would work with your body? if you eat animal hormones your body just won't use them.

Attached: 1562114352356.jpg (556x527, 64K)

You realize you need almost 1 kg of watercress to get 100 calories right? Why don't you try comparing protein per gram?

And you're plain lying, beef steak according to cronometer has 18.8g of protein per 100 calories (and 100 calories are in 62.8g of steak)

No vegan has ever been close to being the best in strength sports. Because they cant.

This, and he doesn't even consider bioavailabilty and protein completeness

Here:

>genuinely can't tell actual vegans apart from baiters
The absolute state of veganism.

He's actually right about the bitch-tits, but that's only if you eat cheap processed meat.
t. gynofag who was raised on cheap processed meat

Fitizens, I propose we call to ban all vegan threads

holy shit

Attached: 6c049e1da3f37e09bfae373a22e7e105.png (278x214, 102K)

cringe

And antivegan threads, which this thread secretly is.

Swell idea, where do I sign?

>Why don't you try comparing protein per gram?

Because then, the chart would be inverted and their stupid argument is undermined. Literally nobody wants to eat that much of any of these foods from cabbage to watercress.

Lol, brain damage.

Because the unit of nutrition is calories, not grams. Body doesn't care about the weight of nutrients, only what it can get out of it. For fat and protein, the primary purpose is to provide energy, so calories is the relevant unit. Your diet is measured in calories. For example, you need 2500 calories a day to maintain weight. Everything revolves around that. You don't need "500 grams of food" because that could be either 150 calories of vegetables, or 4500 calories of oil. So the protein content per unit of energy is the ONLY thing that matters, the protein per unit of mass is irrelevant. You could mix a steak with a bottle of water and now you just reduced the calorie density massively. Meanwhile, it's still a terrible source of protein. You can dehydrate vegetables into powder and it will still be a good source of protein, except now you can eat it 10 times faster.

Judt report vegan threads as spam/begging, which they are

>Body doesn't care about the weight of nutrients
>what is our stomach l designed to eat meat with it's 1.5 ph
>what is instestine size
I challenge you to eat 10kg of any vegetable you want

Are you really mentally handicapped or what? I'd like to see you try to eat enough cabbage to meet your daily caloric need. It would be close to impossible to the sheer volume of food you'd have to shove down your throat
At this point I think it's the right route to take desu

This board is almost entirely made up of people "trolling", it's sad people who want attention, so they post things to get (you)s

sup reddit

omfg guys it takes like 2 hours of your week to make a kg of seitan, 100g of seitan has 75g protein, chicken has 37g of protein in the same weight
IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

Don't underestimate the laziness and stupidity of meatcucks.

They'll eat pic related before trying a vegan dish.

Attached: 1470941843000.jpg (480x273, 51K)

You need to eat 1.8kg of broccoli to get 50g protein.

You need to eat 200g of steak to get 50g protein.

This also ignores the decreased bio-availability of plant protein and incomplete amino-acid profile of plant protein.

Seitan means pretty much protein so the high amount of protein isn't surprising. Looks interesting though I might look into it

who eats this besides samoans?

Attached: 1492711502213.png (1138x533, 376K)

About 11 kg.

Humans are apes and all apes get their high protein needs from leaves and vegetables that often provide 30-50% of calories from protein.
If you struggle to get 100-150 grams of protein per day from things like spinach, kale, broccoli that's a problem with yourself and your perception of what a healthy diet is, not anything related to what humans "actually are".

Leaves and vegetables actually provide the highest quality protein of the plant kingdom, it is complete and adequately balanced (compared to legumes, grains, nuts, seed which do in fact have protein of a lower quality)

>seriously eating gluten
>doesn't know why he got an autoimmune disease, but it's from undigested protein from leaky gut syndrome caused by gluten

Attached: 56356438760753.jpg (634x373, 62K)

This kills the vegan

Attached: Vitamin-B12-Deficiency.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

So what retard? Ever heard of supplements?

>Vegan diet is superior
>I have to supplement things because vegan diet doesn't supply me with all the necessary vitamins and minerals
The absolute state of vegans

>Believing pills will do anything to your tissue levels
veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
Go take your weekly b12 shot will you

We live in 2019 idiot, how about you stop using toothpaste or other medical products?
We developed tools to live healthier without killing animals you know

Fuck off kike nigger this isn’t reddit

Stop shifting the goal posts then you little fuckers, pick one argument and stick to it

I'm not here to argue about the morality of killing animals. The facts are simple: diverse diet that includes animal products is superior to the plant based. If you want eat vegan feel free to do so, just don't try to lie to people that it's an optimal way of eating health wise

veganism is the apex of civilization, imagine living in such pleasure and being so pampered that you literally run out of problems to complain and whine about so you start worrying how animals feel.

This world is sick and violent, and when the inevitable collapse of civilization happens, you weak noodle armed fucks will be the first to be raped and murdered.

>mfw I have to eat 35lbs of cabbage to get my daily protein intake

Attached: ZbKIN_IREXHjCGliThWsPK0sQdrCJ_nXy-sq1JSckTQ.jpg (424x424, 19K)

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1515415617487.png (728x427, 415K)

Attached: meatlets.png (574x694, 94K)

Sauce and post body

Remember, lads: SAGE AND REPORT troll/bait threads on Jow Forums.
Together we can be the CHEMO that cures the shitposting CANCER that is killing Jow Forums.

Attached: 8e7.png (1024x1024, 74K)

You'd need to eat like a literal horse to get merely adequate protein intake from these sources. Getting optimal protein levels for hypertrophy (1g/lb) may be physically impossible with non-onions, non-protein concentrated options

It is over.

I bought HEMP protein a few days ago because it was cheap as fuck and Joe Rogan said it's super easy to digest.

Jeez it was disgusting and the gas was unreal.

this has to be bait there is no way someone can be this retarded

Attached: 1556221616787.jpg (474x355, 19K)

To amplify what your point: OP's example sources are all low-quality, amino-incomplete sources, that would lead to malnutrition-related problems.

It's well-documented that the vast majority of so-called """vegans""" are malnourished, have weird health problems due to that, including a progressive cognitive deficit.

humans are evolutionarily unprecedented superpredators 100 times smarter than all other species combined and with adaptive hunting skills like throw-oriented shoulder anatomy and extreme endurance for persistance hunting, fuck off calling us apes

You joking?

Attached: 1552263249050.png (859x348, 94K)

Humans are apes though

I like watercress, but it is a very small amounts kind of plant. It is so strong tasting, like bitter mustard. It's not realistic to say eat a ton of this. Cabbage maybe.

celiac retard

What is the 251?

This

don't most people have this deficiency anyway?

No

webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20030618/vegetarian-diet-b12-deficiency

So you eat 20 kilos of cabbage daily to get an acceptable amount of protein? Come on now

Heard you were short on b12, user. I've got it covered.

that you need 3 pounds of lettucce for the same protein as 1 tasty steak. Existence ust be suffering for you.

and tarsiers are apes, and they are carnivorous

forgot pic

Attached: basedmarmite.jpg (767x431, 51K)

>12 oz steak
>about 84g protein

>one POUND of kale
>19g protein
HURRRRDUURRRRRRR

Based. Keep your eyes peeled.

I'm sure they are and so are humans

I don't think tarsiers are actually apes, but your point stands with chimps, who eat insects and small animals in addition to plants.

weight of (1) one steak
sorry for the clipping

You realize you divide grams of protein by it's weight and not the other way around right?
Or do you want to say meat has less weight per grams of protein?

>Black beans 21g per 100g
>Steak 25g per 100g