How do you guys feel that Early Zoomers who grew up on Minecraft, iPhones...

How do you guys feel that Early Zoomers who grew up on Minecraft, iPhones, Bieber are now taking over from Millennials and raped the Internet since 2014?

Attached: 1553135199697.jpg (434x327, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same shit different asshole. I don't give a fuck.

They're more conservative politically which i like better and they shit on 'depression' and are generally more motivated and upbeat which I really like to see.

I pretty much just use the internet to watch and discuss Star Trek at this point so it hasn't really changed all that much.

I am a 1999 zoomer so I don't really know how it was before

>they shit on 'depression' and are generally more motivated and upbeat
Doesn't seem that way to me.

Zoomers only know shit as entertainment tho.

based trips. 2000 zoomer reporting in, I agree

Tell us some good entertainment then

2000 zoomer, reporting for duty, all nornalfags shall be eliminated

>tfw no decent star trek media has come out since I was like 5
Hopefully Tarantino will save us.

It aint like we were any better.

early millenials were pioneers of the internet. what did early zoomers do so far that would be considered groundbreaking?

Attached: moot.jpg (640x428, 33K)

Nothing wrong with zoomers. Millenials are just turning into boomers. The cycle continues.

At least a game like Minecraft promotes creativity, while most other games are just instant dopamine rushes that promote laziness.

Zoomers are better than millennials. More right leaning, more rational, more easy going. Reminds me of teens from the 90s, or how millennials used to act. I say all this as a late millienial, wishing he were a based zoomer though.

close enough to my age as a late millennial that they're ok better than the current zoomers. fuck them. hope they get school shooting

Annoyed that it will be more filled with fortnight reaction videos

Nothing at all, ive been browsing the internet since I was little. Yes I know I am a mistake

Attached: 1543942933819.jpg (720x718, 91K)

Stuff like this makes no sense since I was born in 95 and am familiar with everything there as part of my culture. Generational trends are so loose

>No xbox
Missed out on Ninja Gaiden, my boy.

Attached: ninja-gaiden-black-xbox-front-cover.jpg (800x1136, 220K)

>pictochat
That shit was the best.

>alt-right trekkiecel

Attached: 542.jpg (1119x1678, 252K)

They're ironically depressed, which is still annoying. But most of them will say that 90% of "depressed" people are doing it for the attention.

2000's gang rise up

Lol. Sure they are

>tfw 1994 and can only remember a few things from your child-teen years
it was just one big horrible blur

discord
=|+|=|746|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)