Women are still gaslighting about alpha fux beta bux

>women are still gaslighting about alpha fux beta bux

Attached: safeguy.jpg (801x1023, 189K)

Literally in his shoes right now. I honestly wish I was gay or asexual. My life would he 10 times less fucked up than it is right now.

>she doesnt even see anything wrong with his

stop. drop, and think about it for 10 seconds

It's over ricecels in the west.

Attached: 200.gif (354x200, 639K)

>probably fake
Yeah, no joke.

What sounds fake about it? Usually the "my partner is okay with my past" kind of thing is after they had an argument and feud about it over a prolonged time but the guy got stuck because of an anchor baby or because their finances were already mixed up like basically he spent all his money woo-ing her and now the honey moon phase is over and he's too broke from paying for her entertainment and other stuff that he can't split without being homeless for a few months. So in retrospect when it gets talked about it's now "he's fine with it because he didn't leave me like the 30 other guys I've banged" and lying by omission that he's not fine about it.

Come on, it's like she's going through a list of some chink's insecurities.

I find it a little hilarious how skeptical robots can be about everything yet they dont even question stories of women being whores no matter how ridiculous (even for women standards) they sound.

>tfw girlfriend has a less than respectable past
>wasn't actually that bad, she didn't sleep around of suck/jerk other guys off, she just had a very crude way of flirting
>she dreams of getting married and having kids
>told her I'd never marry her because I don't want to wife somebody with a past like that
I dunno if I'm being a dick, but I've told her this for years. We've been together for almost 10 years now, but I just felt like I should be honest about it. She's claimed she feels guilty for the way she was, and offered to let me "fuck other girls if it will make me feel better", but that just seems like I'm doing something wrong so she has something to use against me.
Thing is, she's a good woman. Gives me no hassle, is willing to do a lot for me. I am conflicted about it, I suppose.

Its fake because no westernized Asian female would date an Asian male

>Checks off many points red pilled individuals talk about

It has to be fake! They can't be right about women!

Attached: 1551227138720.jpg (720x720, 166K)

She wouldn't feel guilty if all she did was flirt.... She's a whore

Confirmation bias, innit.

I think my level of trust in women and in stories on reddit is about the same at this point.

>and offered to let me "fuck other girls if it will make me feel better", but that just seems like I'm doing something wrong so she has something to use against me.
You're a wise man that is an absolute and obvious trap.

The internet and Jow Forums has been a fantastic influence on the first worlds dating practices. The effect is only coming to light now but the days of men being oblivious about relationships and women having total control of the mind game are over. Now i think the big influx of women on Jow Forums and other places like it are not only political plants but roasties trying to keep ahead of the wise.

what the fuck is this normie blog post? I appreciate (you)'s but don't you have some neets or incels to go mock on reddit after you finish your imaginary gf scenario here.

So we changed the (first) world for good?

I'm confident that's the case.

Shit like this is why I'll probably never get married. Not an incel type or anything like that, but I'm simply not interested in trying to pursue a long term relationship/marriage with a woman who thinks that having a high body count is "no big deal" or "all in the past" or however they want to justify sleeping around. One of my friends tells me about some new fling she's having just about every month. She's 24 and has had over 30 partners since she was 18. She's been into me since highschool and has on numerous occasions tried to get me to fuck her, but I've made myself clear that I'm not interested in wasting my time with someone who on average has a new fuck buddy every two and a half months.

You are in a normie thread, retard.

>no matter how ridiculous
this is pretty bog standard female. entitled user, unable to see how they could be in the wrong because they don't have empathy, etc

why tf are you in a 10 year relationship you're not serious about?

>tfw Asian but also 6'0"

phew

I mean you could just fuck her and scratch that itch, no one's forcing you to marry her lol.

>asian larger than than 5'5
Do you ever feel guilty for destroying tokyo so often

>She's claimed she feels guilty for the way she was, and offered to let me "fuck other girls if it will make me feel better", but that just seems like I'm doing something wrong so she has something to use against me.

You are wise. You don't belong in this den of fools.

Have you considered women's standards are very often not a good metric of judgement?
It's a thread about normies, not for normies. It's not like the people are going to come here for advice the guy already knows he's just going to get rightfully told he's a cuckold. I think perhaps you need to re-asses whom the retard is between you and I that you even need that explained to you. Lurk more newfag.

Attached: ohnononono.gif (240x180, 2M)

>Lurk more newfag.
You go first, sausage jockey. Blabbing about normie shit is what makes a normie.

I dunno, I knew her for a long time before we got together and she was always at home by herself. She made a lot of things up to fit in with the group of friends she had at the time, and judging by my experience with her she had no fucking idea what to actually do with a dick.
I only come here to try and give a different perspective over some things. I don't like the idea of people being out there feeling miserable over not having a girlfriend, or other inane tripe. But also to not become bitter and hateful, because it makes things harder for yourself.
Is marriage the only indication of a serious relationship?

this

the good side of tfwnogf

And then you become that guy that all women bitch about

So? Are you an incel loser?

I would feel bad for the ricecels if they didn't act so neutered.
At least the guy in the OP had the balls to walk out.