Ban abortion

Hello robots,lets ban abortion and put an end to the genocide of innocent babies by the heartless roasties. Plz sign the petition ASAP,thx

chng.it/b9xHw84N4Q for us robots

chng.it/ygdC6GkTkX for german robots

thx for your attention

Attached: 55555.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good luck banning abortion, its like banning drugs or suicide, these half formed humans are being done a service not to be subjected to the roastie parent

Abortion is a good thing, user.

it is ultimately the fault of society that the practice of abortion is not ostracized

just don't date women who've had abortions, it's honestly good that it's approved of because shitty women with no moral center will point themselves out

Abortion and male genital mutilation I don't think either will end.

Attached: 1553210114482.gif (540x440, 363K)

the terror of samsara on that kid's face. fug lol

we will literally never be able to ban abortion. too many braindead roastie cunts and jews stand in the way. rip babies

>samsara
we literally made trump president but we cant ban abortion?

Was that child getting aborted?

Nah. I fucking wish abortion was legal in my thirdy country. Now im stuck with 2 retarded half brothers.

I got raped by a black man when I was 19. He didnt use a condom. I was not going to have his rapist baby. I made the right choice. Why would I reward that man with offspring? Be logical, kid.

I assume it's an old man who's broken into a hospital.

that sounds familiar. is pic you?

Attached: 1533008013962.jpg (282x500, 153K)

>terror of samsara
your a funny guy, provide good morning laugh

a black man broke into your house and raped you? i doubt it. You were outside whore and you deserved the rape

I'm anti natalist you normal faggot piece of shit

So are each of them

>A stranger raped me. Time to kill my own kid!
Roastie "logic"

>I am an illogical drama queen
FTFY

being born is a fucking burdan that know one asked for, unless your gonna adopt those kids then fuck off, stop pretending your not just upset women wont have kids with you

that is an amazing illiterate rant
Bravo

I however propose a baby, adult, and child genocide.
This way abortion can never happen again.
You know in your hearts this is the choice with the least suffering in the long term.

Attached: 1484139340280.jpg (532x781, 80K)

Smart, I saw what u did there.

But they are complicating my life to the point that I cannot sleep well/sleep at all.

Some undeveloped fetus isn't a kid

>t. r*ddit
Get the fuck out bitch nobody wants your offspring running around

>ban abortion Anonymous 03/22/19(Fri)12:31:21 No.51577717

Abortion is the moralist choice

>wanting to ban something that prevents the birth of more robots
Fuck off normalfag those kids are better off dead. How good do you think someone who wants to preemptively kill their kid is gonna be at raising said kid?

i'll sign cause i'm jealous i didn't get abortded

discord
=|+|=|742|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)