Fuck you faggot you aren't special

fuck you faggot you aren't special

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-080201.png (2048x1738, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op get worked lmao

yeah so what?
>muted for le 2 seconds fuck off

GET HONKED NIGGER!!!!

Attached: 321419feecca481b73986ce13837af307bd553f1470a5af409d4fc7ab425dd8e.jpg (255x207, 12K)

This would have been called a hipster years ago

honestly why do you feel the need to bring down narcissistic basement dwellers?
Have been there but let go of it because it's fucking stupid. Is it ego fuel?

But what if I am special?

well are you user? origino

No, upon deeper introspection I'm actually not. That goober pic has me right down to the retro bleep bloop.

Attached: realnigger.jpg (640x1137, 143K)

the goober/doomer pics are made to appeal to the most basic natural emotions dude.
>you are lonely and sad about it?
>jee you must be this kinda person
this meme is only relatable because it is about surface level emotions. Go deep inside yourself, I bet there is more to you than this

Neither are you OP, you fucking faggot

But the doomer image is popular because it resonates with so many people? So most of then don't really thing they're special, do they not? What exactly are you trying to say user?

>Op get worked lmao
what about the doomer could possibly have pissed you off?

Attached: 1550894951658.gif (487x815, 587K)

obviously he wants to redpill people on the fact that
>isolated and single minded=/ special
Jow Forums doomers may be a majority on the chan but they see themselves as special in the real world. OP is mocking that

>see themselves as special
no we don't lol, why are you really this mad?

Attached: 1550894197155.gif (815x815, 818K)

just observation dear friend. Why get so worked up about someone elses judgement?

i know right? hahahaha what fucking dorks.

maybe elaborate on how you think the doomer thinks they're special that should be fun.

>no one but me thinks/feels
>isolates themselves because of on unjustified superiority complex, feels lonely as a result
>likes alternatives for the sake of being different, contrarian overall
>expresses narcissism in long condescending blogposts, but hides it under layers of fake humbleness and sadness
just my anecdotal observation tho :)
feel free to disagree

you mean it's your opinion?

>>no one but me thinks/feels
>>isolates themselves because of on unjustified superiority complex, feels lonely as a result
>>likes alternatives for the sake of being different, contrarian overall
>>expresses narcissism in long condescending blogposts, but hides it under layers of fake humbleness and sadness
can you mix and match these blurbs into your observations so i can better understand you?

Attached: doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

You're right OP, I am not special. My complete lack of speciality & uniqueness is why I identify with the doomer meme, just another variation of the same product, produced by the same shitty machine.

Attached: 6cb2eeec0bc54bf306d15689ec887be6.png (500x500, 21K)

it's my opinion and largely influenced by my intuition so yeah, thats what people observation is.
>can you mix and match these blurbs into your observations so i can better understand you?
you mean I have to actually spoonfeed you with examples? Or do you just want it to be transformed into simple words like in the pics?

yeah i really do need to be spoonfed here, because i don't see how your intuitive observations (suddenly the phrase superiority complex comes to mind...) match up with the descriptions of the doomer. if you would just put them under your different intuitive observations i might be able to understand. maybe, it might just be impossible for me to see what you're seeing.

user i was interested in your opinion where did you go

Attached: 1550895544392.gif (487x815, 65K)

it's hard to find reason in intution thats why its called intuition. But I'll try
firstly of all the whole isolated because of complexes only seems appearant because they even bothered making that pic, giving the impression describing themselves as self aware gives them a feel of being elevated. They are probably also isolated because they fear judgement that would destroy their selfimage
claiming oneself to be emotionally numb and woke about flaws but delivering it in a "look how fucked and jaded I am" way is often a sign of narcissism or ego problems too.

>be op
>thinks that the points made aren't valid because it is twisted in retard text.

dont be so impatient bro

my bad i assumed you were using intuition as in easy to understand not as in i can't back up my opinion.

i still don't understand where the heck you get all that, please show me the specific doomer quotes that you see this in. i also hardly understand your typing. i think you're just angry, and that your thoughts on the subject are really typical and uninspired, it is a telling feature of the pseudo intellectual to over mention ego and narcissism, that's just my intuition though.

Dude you like faggot. I hope u wrote this ironically

yes of course I'm upset at these people. Why would I even bother typing out this garbage? Maybe I just want to disagree, maybe I want to ego fuel. Why exactly I am, I don't really know. I just dislike people if I suspect them to think they stand above me, I have an inferiority complex I guess.
>i still don't understand where the heck you get all that, please show me the specific doomer quotes that you see this in
it's not much about the specific quotes, and much more about the thing as a whole. The concept of even making pics like this for the whole sake of showing that you "don't feel special"? Nah, you think you're woke for showing off what you think is generic in you. You pretend to feel un-special to subconsciously fuel your view of being special.
>i also hardly understand your typing
thats because I'm both not that smart and also not NE speaker.
You can make out of this what you want, it's my view. I think it's fairly obvious I'm projecting and assuming here and there, but maybe I'm right.

Attached: 1508733656279.jpg (500x500, 42K)

maybe you just want to be right?

n-no
>inb4 muted for x seconds

no but seriously it's probably a mix of that and an ego problem

if you can't defend your opinions your opinions are shit. it's not cute anymore.

well I defended my actual opinions and didn't get any kind of proper argument back.
I just admitted to have a shitty motivation, but that didnt play into the topic at hand

Attached: 1489514823740.jpg (1192x856, 144K)

They do though. It should be hint to them that if so many people identify with it that its nothing special, but apparently they dont get it.

Does it matter how? I dont know how, i am not you. All i know is you do think you're special. The question of why or how is one that you should be answering, not me.

You sound really butthurt dude. Clearly his observations resonated with you. Instead of lashing out maybe meditate on it and try to understand why people think such things about you. Maybe you'll see where they're coming from and even end up agreeing, as painful as that can be it can also be a moment of insight.

>just dislike people if I suspect them to think they stand above me, I have an inferiority complex I guess
Nah, an inferiority complex is where you think you are inferior to people even when they dont think of you that way. Its completely normal and natural to dislike being looked down on. Infact, if you dont that might be sign of some kind of issue.

Not really. You can have really accurate views on things but you may suck at explaining them to others.

100% unironic sorry pal, been re-reading 'Industrial Society and its Future' and I'm feeling rather edgy

i laughed thanks user

original thank you ofc

this was quite accurate for MDE bladerunner faggots a few years ago but now its just out dated desu

>You can have really accurate views on things but you may suck at explaining them to others.
not really. a broken clock can be right twice a day. if for some reason you are right but you can't explain it then you're still not right because you don't know.

>tries (using the term loosely) to make a case of others feeling superior
>uses a reaction image like that

Whoever made the OP picture should unironically die

What's condescending about being confused? Is it because it's a woman?

>unironically no u-ing

Why? Did it hit a nerve?

that wasn't a no you at all you brainless left type.

>Why? Did it hit a nerve?
god to think of the abysmally low iq egotistical creature behind these thoughts.

>user makes perfectly fine point that could just be disagreed with about others superiority complex
>"b-but you used a condescending image I don't like, you just as bad"

Only a low IQ person would get angry at such stereotypes. If you can't tolerate any slight amount of deprecation then perhaps anonymous boards are not for you.

My disgust was at the incredibingly cringy way the commentary is written

>cringe
Hello normalshitredditor
Please leave

you're posting in the thread that'll be top post on r/greentext and r/r9k tomorrow, kiddo :^)

>cringe is a reddit word
wew lad, cringe at your post and lmaoing at your life

>arguing in depth with 250 word essays over a meme
cmon guys really?

I don't see anything cringey, it's a crude satire of all the stupid unnecessary variants made of that Doomer image. In the end they're all the same discontents who just want to make their problems appear special.

>a broken clock can be right twice a day. >if for some reason you are right but you can't explain it then you're still not right because you don't know.
These two things have nothing to do with eachother.

Imagine getting butthurt over OP's pic. So many of you don't know how to laugh at yourselves or take a joke. No wonder you're all socially retarded failures.

Doomers are beatniks. Somewhat similar but the biggest difference is that hipsters are trendy, materialistic, and worship conformity. Hipsters went though the same cycle most college grads did and are desperate for a sense of belonging to culture that hasn't completely dominated their cities even though it already has. Beatniks and doomers are usually drop outs desperate for an escape to a simpler life but mostly end up being substance abusers or commit sudoku.

discord
=|+|=|817|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)