25+ Weekends here

Yet another weekend on this god forsaken place.i am 28 and never been on a date and I am getting discouraged. I see all these cutesy couples in their cars kissing and displaying their love while I drive around alone.

Thinking of going back to school,I will be that boomer though.my job requires me to put up with people however I dont hate it I kind of enjoy it.i am sick of working and staying alone.

I never fucked and the urge is still very powerful.have not given up yet but want to. Anyone here still have hope? Rent payments and top ramen?

Attached: 5F73C216-9BD2-49A8-8C92-35F33366E8C0.jpg (750x731, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

28 here too. Just passed my driving test and I'm doing the motorbike test too because I want one of those. So sending the license off together.

I'm an immense manchild and I have a legit mommy gf who's helping me become a normie. It's good but it's also kinda humiliating, she's convinced I'm autistic and i kind of resent her being so open about it. You just can't win.

Driving can be fun but I hate being cooped up in cars. My parents are very squared away functioning adults and my dads pretty successful so I was always convinced that cars were aways going to cost 5 figures with insurance and all. My gf just bought a complete banger and it's reassuring to know how cheap you can get on the road. My life might have been different if i'd known how manageable it can be in my teens but I still wouldn't have done it I don't think. My lifes kind of coming together though but I now realise I'm a retard. I'm fairly eloquent so have always been convinced and convinced others i thought otherwise but I'm probably around 100iq.

>Anyone here still have hope
no, no hope, I'm 28 too.
My uncle forces me to work for him for free on weekends, "you're still single user, so you have time" he says, so going back to work on mondays feels kind of liberating for me.

A single mother with 4 kids fell for me.

I know it's the cuck lyfe but it's whitepilling to get some relationship experience. I thought she'd cut and run or move on but she hasn't and i'm very scared to break her heart.

This year started very positively with the prospects of a nice job right after graduation and a nice gf.

But neither panned out and now I'm just hoping to find something. The stress is settling in.

Try to get ebt tendies from her if she is on the dole

I'm 30 and dating a 23 year old single mother of 2. She lives with me but doesn't have custody of her kids so I dont have to deal with them.

I just made a pocket pussy out of a rubber glove and fucked it in the gym restroom. Amazing feel

>i am 28 and never been on a date
The way you put this tells me everything about why you're still a virgin. Your views of women and dating are unrealistic, probably still based on animes and/or TV dramas.

29 here, I have given up on the prospect of ever finding a partner.
Kind of liberating really, especially since I spent many of my years being really upset about not having a girlfriend.
Now I just work 5 days a week to pay for my dirty efficiency apartment and drink every day while watching youtube, shitposting or playing video games.

shit posting.
fuck am I doing, i made it to the 25+ threads god dame.

Attached: arrgh.png (420x420, 335K)

>Anyone here still have hope?
I got a new plan, this time it's gonna work man. I'm gonna win the lottery

I only have one shot at a legit career left, but it's in insurance and I'm a complete social failure sperg who is going to get fired immediately. I'm so jealous of people who got on the internetbux train, I would literally kill to make a comfy wage playing video games for 8 hours a day.

Tfw busdriver

I got spat on and get cussed out at least once a week. Those fucking kids are so bad I swear to god. I never let anyone use my phone ever I do not care.

They like to play games, they get on and ask for free rides and get mad when you do not give them rides
For free wtf. Also dudes getting on and looking for their nonexistent pass taking forever.

They try to bring bikes inside the bus and get mad when you kick them of. I really fucking hate people.

easy to hatet hem user I understand you seet he scum all day but a lot of love is out there

As 28 year old failed normie, my advice is to save up like 5k, and spend a month in Thailand fucking a myriad of hookers to get it outta your system. you'll see that pussy literally has a price, and you can fuck total babes for no more than 120$. there's literally 10s of thousands of prosties in Pattaya. I'm here now.

Fuck going on dates. Western women literally don't deserve anything beyond being manipulated, played, and pumped and dumped/raped. they're broken and worthless. C'mon over to Thailand my friend.

Is it really as simple as that? The Thailand pill solves this inertia?

No.

The saddest part of the eternal cope going on right now is that all you pathetic beta male limp dicked whites and asians perma NEETs warring each other over bedding the other race's women can't really see the reality of your situation. And that reality is that you all hate yourselves and your own women so much.

I'm a 6'5 asian chad corporate lawyer business owner with several million dollars in my investment portfolio, with a gorgeous 6'4 asian stacey 16 year old gf who wants to raise a strong nuclear family together with me, and we laugh so fucking hard at all of you idiots trying to pollute your genetic lines with short ugly children before you inevitably get divorced because you don't share a strong cultural foundation in common.

Keep posting your ugly white and asian gfs on a Mongolian basketweaving board though. And stay mad.

Attached: 2080.gif (288x360, 1.91M)

you have a strong culture that celebrates and promotes strong nuclear families. There's a sense of shame for defying it. The USA has none of that. Its in terminal decline, economically and socially. I have no skin in that game. I'm out.

Please don't lose hope, white-user. There are still good women out there for you to start families with. Don't waste your time with prostitutes. That doesn't do anything but trick your biology into believing you're fulfilling your mandate when you aren't. Go out there and search. Don't give up. You make the world you want to live in

Attached: 45538250_275962289926968_7331440884291993600_n.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

>tfw no retard wrangler gf

I've already plugged 50 roasties the old fashioned way by the time i was 26. Now I'm 50 hookers deep. I'm beyond repair. Its all good man. I've always been holden caufield-tier.

Its Grindr Friday for us robots log in and fuck a twink tonight senpai what else to do?

I don't want to see any of my brothers fall by the wayside :'(

There is hope. You can right the ship. You can find love and live the happily ever after if you struggle towards it all your life. Don't give up. Struggle.

Attached: cats cuddling.jpg (500x374, 74K)

dude i dont even care. women are a nuisance. ill just get a dog and go live in montana. don't be sappy. there's plenty of chodes out there to drink the koolade and perpetuate our race. furthermore, we have based bois like NZ shooter hacking through the tall grass.

You don't know what you didn't have till you finally have it. Don't waste your life.

Attached: bobby meditating.jpg (1164x784, 708K)

kys. That guy wasn't based at all

yea he was. if ever white dude internalized his resolve and fortitude we would immediately be back at the top of the food chain. fuck non-white people shitting up white countries

He was a patsy for the jews. Based would be gunning down the top jews, not playing in to their game of whites fighting muslims to make way for greater israel. Eductate yourself

fair enough. should've been a synagogue

discord
=|+|=|758|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)