Why american rappers take xanax?

why american rappers take xanax?

Attached: Xanax.jpg (288x216, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we still don't really understand how the nigger brain works. they're very fascinating creatures

None of the xanax rappers are black.

Attached: lil-xan.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Take some and find out faggot

Can somone who took it say why they do ?

Like alcohol in a pill

removes inhibition like alcohol and makes you stay and do stupid shit you wouldn't do sober. makes you seem and feel more "alpha" and in control, even though that's just a trick and in fact it's the exact opposite

Cos it's fun lol

It is a nice drug that makes a night comfy. The problem is that it makes it too comfy and you sleep for 12 hours. You feel like shit because of the excess sleep and from the comedown so you take another one so the rest of the day will be comfy. Next thing you know it had been 2 weeks and you are stuck in a cycle. If you don't take it one night so you can fix your sleep you then feel like shit and if you manage to make it to the next day you feel worse and you don't sleep that night either. By the 5th day, you just want to sleep, you don't want to go through another 8 hours of shitty sleep, so you take another one to help. But it helps a bit too much and you are suck where you were last week.

I used to take it because it felt nice, now I take it to feel normal. I will kick it when the semester is over hopefully.

Hello user, I highly recommend talking to your doc about coming off of it. Doing it cold turkey is fucking ROUGH

What would the doctor do about it?

>What would the doctor do about it?
More drugs to help you get off the drugs

>removes inhibition like alcohol and makes you stay and do stupid shit you wouldn't do sober. makes you seem and feel more "alpha" and in control, even though that's just a trick and in fact it's the exact opposite
best legitimate reply,

this ans also a doctor could help you wean yourself off slowly enough that the withdrawls aren't too terrible.

when people meme about not caring what other people think

xanax is the drug that makes that a reality, you do what you want when you want.. if taken in right amounts can give you energy to do things outside your comfort zone.. but if you're taking it to zone out then it's just a waste.. or you end up like this guy
I bought 13 klonopin from a friend on a friday and then woke up sunday not even remembering what I did Saturday. Another time on xanax had waken up in my bed after last remembering being at a party 30 min away. Apparently drove myself and friends home and invited like 5 other people to sleep over too. Alcohol was involved that time.

Benzos are the best. Like a more comfy relaxing version of alcohol. I havent done them in like 6 years but in high school I did them all the time. Kind of dangerous though, one time I had no memory of an entire week after doing them like all day every day.

because they cant drink alcohol and are subhuman weaklings

Yeah, the drug is scary. During one binder I needed food so I took a bus to a local burger place and popped a few hoping I would make it back before the effects started. Next thing I knew I woke up the next morning with 3 burgers covering myself in bed with a hand full of mozzarella sticks.

audible kek

eating on it is great though if you can stay awake.. not sure where it all goes though

A lot of people say they find the memory loss scary, but I kinda like it. I never do anything too stupid and I get the added benefit of not remembering anything.

discord
=|+|=|752|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)