That one girl who is always online and you hope she will messages you even though she never does

>that one girl who is always online and you hope she will messages you even though she never does
what's her name bros?

Attached: 1522055426847.png (1252x1252, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amber.

Solonggayoriginal

that's a nice name. How many times have you tried initiating with her?

>see girl online
>we've been friends for like 10 years
>say hi
>she says hi back
>ask "How are you?"
>she stops responding
Every. Single. Time.
I should have learned by now she won't respond after asking that question, cause she'll carry on a conversation if I don't say it but it's a force of habit.

>ywn log onto AIM first time home from school and stare at your crush's screenname, hoping she messages you first for the day
>ywn fill your screen with chat boxes of all your friends talking about the same shit everyday but feeling popular anyways
>ywn leave edgy song lyrics as your away message or your set them to your profile
i miss AIM bros..

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

>girl
HIS name is Patrick

Many, but she's always away. Busy. Caught feels for her. Its a lose lose combo

I miss aim too but
>ywn leave edgy song lyrics as your away message or your set them to your profile
I still do this but on steam and I'm a grown man

Tahlia

Originaluyhdjehhdjdjenejckejsnjdjd

based lol. what lyrics do you have on there now?

>hangout with a girl a few times just chatting one on one
>seems to always go well i think
>realise im always the one to start the conversations when we message
>realise im always the one who asks to do things
>decide to do a test and wait for her to message me for once

Its been months now. First and last girl i ever "dated"

Absolutely brutal. We're here for you bro

felt good to pick up on that and not snap and crawl back for the attention especially cause there were a few red flags but still feels bad to be so disposable

Lidija.

oregagagagaganal

lovemeharder

Idk her name but it's some random "fembot" I added a while ago. Won't talk unless I initiate and always apologizes for being unable to talk lol but I've taken the hint and am going to stop trying

Attached: 1546716781925.jpg (411x369, 12K)

Amber from Florida?

>that girl you feel guilty for mistreating

I know you think I am joking but my apology was very serious. You are a very kind person.

>be in love with best friend of 5 years
>be chatting with her
>suddenly the 'read' sign starts taking more and more to appear even though she's always online
>go to the chat with my chad friend
>he's online
>some time passes
>she still hasn't even opened my texts
>him: last online 22:57
>her: last online 22:57
>it's 23:20, hadnt got a reply
>tfw i was comforting her cause she was sad and suddenly this all happens
It happens a lot, what's worse I was friends with this Chad for 4 years, and a year ago my best friend and him met and now this happens

Attached: 1547069428977.jpg (641x600, 262K)

Why'd you mistreat her?

I really do not know myself. I was often beaten as a kid and I became mad at the world. I don't really even have a concrete reason.

what would you do to her exactly?

All women are like that until you marry them, then they won't leave you alone unless they're cheating on you. Women see men like walking dicks, why would you say hello to that? They think if he isn't popping a raging boner all day trying to get in your pants, he probably doesn't like you

What do you mean? Do what?

I haven't actually intentionally hurt another living being if that is what you are implying. I hit back at my mom a few times as she was beating me and accidentally stepped on a fish. That is it.

Jeslynn

My old friend cas. She hates me but I dont

*burp* What's a *burp* girl?

her name is Peyton

why does she hate you bro?

I don't try to start relationships with e thots user.

discord
=|+|=|745|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

Nobody because I don't orbit girls on discord

Attached: 1550700200348.jpg (300x333, 22K)

Yes you do and we all know you do

I used to but not anymore. Why would you waste your time on a girl that you're never gonna meet? Especially when she's some vapid Jow Forums girl

How did you get over your affliction?

THE tahlia?Which platform is she online on?I thought she left the internet for good.