Why Jow Forums hates Reddit and call them Redditfags?

Why Jow Forums hates Reddit and call them Redditfags?

Attached: 52671055.jpg (604x604, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5Bmn2XNoM
discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you been to reddit? Its a bunch of pc cucks posting lame jokes for attention

because an insular echo-chamber of edgelords and 12 year olds will always create an arbitrary sense of community and therefore find "others" to attack for not belonging, even on an anonymous anime image board.

Listen to m.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5Bmn2XNoM and then read some of the comments cause Emp is too autistic to properly explain it himself, also I know it's long but it's hilarious so don't worry

because it's just like here but lame, with names and more normalfags

This OP pulls images off the front page of reddit and starts new threads here with them. This is a good reason why

A large group of redditors from r/the_donald emigrated to Jow Forums all at once when reddit started censoring their board. This was back in 2016 and everything when to shit. It has recovered a bit, but it's still bad.

I only use it for memes, news, and shit from my country, and they use the equivalents of "nigger, retarded, faggot" in my language a lot, plus you have from extreme lefties to natsoc people
Also the memes they make are even from recent tragedies and no one bats an eye
I guess first world reddit is the problem

You know what you are you slimy cunt one sheet filled piece of garbage you fucking burrito faggot cuck bitch dumbass

because Redditors think "Upvote" equals "Like" and "Downvote" equals "Dislike"

They are fake and cringe

>because it's just like here
nope nope noep nopenepownapanwp

Attached: 1552221280840.png (446x373, 42K)

Here people get called out and named faggots, on plebbit they censor and hive mind opinion rises to the top. I don't want to live in a world where no one dares challenge popular opinion for fear of reprisal from hoards of NPCs. Anyone who gets triggered by someone with a differentiating opinion no matter how absurd it may be will always be the enemy an reddit it a board that allows people like that to gain power.

I'm not a fan of reddit's scoring system and the fact that every little thing you post is accessible for everyone for all of eternity. So if one day you were in a bad mood and sperged out against someone, that's it, your reputation is stained forever unless you create a new account, and then no one takes that account seriously because it's new or has low karma.

This creates a situation where most people is extremely careful of what they say and stick to the most accepted narrative, even if they don't agree with it, because otherwise they'd just be silenced to hell and back.

Then redditfags come here and don't know how to function in an enviroment where everyone's words have the same weight and you can't dig up for shit someone said six years ago when you want to delegitimize them, so they usually become really obnoxious

Because reddit is a censored hivemind and the upvote/downvote buttons encourage adherence to the hivemind. Redditors are just gross, they will mimic and puppet anything for imaginary internet points.

I think it has something to do with them stealing Jow Forums memes back in the day, same as 9gag.

You better start loving refuges and cute cats user, that's the future of the internet

They're all self important, pretentious, contrarian morally superior smugfuck know-it-alls and their platform encourages them to be that way with the upvote and karma system. Also they have such a shit sense of humor and most subreddit are circlejerks of the worst kind.

Attached: 1545668788066.jpg (750x572, 188K)

hate neurotypicals? join this discord server!
/NhxjRQ

Imagine a big fucking episode of Rick and Morty, it's like that episode where Beth and Jerry go to the couple's therapy and make clones of each other. Reddit is like that machine that clones what someone thinks of you, it's full of what the media wants you to see, and how the companies that own Reddit want you to act. It's fucking moderated corporate bullshit, you see what they want you to and the conglomerate gives you it's single minded opinion. Wanna know how much shit was up about the new Zealand shooter, everything, the school shooting in Brazil, zip fucking shit. They propegate leftist bullshit, they want people to feel love towards the kebab race, and to just be fucking hiveminded. It's fucking horseshit. They completely obliterate freedom of speech, and reward hiveminded practices with imaginary internet points. The fucking niggers on there think "HAHAHA THIS CAT IS SO CUTE AND IM SO APPRECIATIVE OF MY LULZ THAT HERES FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS HAHAHA". WHAT THE FUCK, Jesus titty fucking Christ what the fucking fuck

discord
=|+|=|757|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)

They try to be edgy

This guy has it. You'll see the same shitty jokes and lame references 10 or more times in just 5 minutes of browsing there.

discord/
=|+|=|934|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 24.jpg (552x414, 52K)