>be low T Jow Forums fag

>call some black guy nigger
>gets dropped instantly
>become a veggie

why are whitiods so weak

Attached: d45e8490f7fe73c9daf695ce92e32d769650d4427d330cc8cf6c76e82b23a0be.webm (352x468, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FD8rX8HXZnk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sucker punch. Criminal behavior. Nigger.

Also Sage.

why are they always suckerpunching?

why do does your retarded race just stand there

probably dazed from the cowardly sucker punch. How does this guy get 5 or 6 free punches in and not drop the white guy?

>beating people because of words
>building a stable society

pick one and only one

Because niggers do not know how to fight at all. Without training of course, but the natural nig just swings wildly like a retarded ape, like in op. Sucker punches and group attacks. White men don't jump in on fights because men fight 1 on 1 instead of 8 on 1.

>why do white people act civilized?

You can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

sucker punching is so pathetic, just like niggers

Attached: nigger ape suckerpunch.webm (853x480, 981K)

link video

Why do you think this guy hates niggers?

Is it because niggers are literal animals?

Wait until you piss off enough whites that we start lynching you en masse, shit would be hilarious

Attached: niggers are not humans.webm (480x720, 2.78M)

That's not what happened at all. The niggers came in and started causing trouble and the ginger guy tried to calm the chimps down.

Attached: 1520712132130.jpg (500x667, 34K)

I'm sorry, but Whites are no match physically for Black Savage Animals. Get your guns. We are not the strong savage race we are the civilized builder race and we have to accept that.

What happened here?

It makes perfect sense. When you aren't able to naturally select for intelligence, you have to select for something else.

At least they voted for obama.
At least they weren't called racist while being culturally enriched.

wtf..what was the purpose for the attack???

Fighting 1 on 1 is stupid and it's why we will keep losing until we are extinct if we don't learn fast. Stick together, that's the problem with whites, stop treating each other like completely solo entities and start backing each other up.

reparations

when you're being put against a wall after having watched the entirety of your friends and family executed, I want you to remember this post exactly. You need to remember this the moment you are shot

A good boy Tyrone was minding his own business at the mall, when an evil white devil woman looked at him, MENACINGLY, this poor good Christian athlete honor student then defended himself from this evil bigot, and the racist police tackled him down!

Attached: Hank.jpg (718x540, 60K)

that is a straight up Uruk Hai

nigger hate thread

Attached: romantic_negro.webm (360x360, 2.38M)

literally 3 fucking men all who have 100 lbs on the stick niglet and they're practically running away from him.

White dudes GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. Lifting isn't enough if all you're going to do is freeze when a fight happens. Faggots

wtf?

>Take 8 nog hooks to the noggin'
>Still not blacking out
Black guys can't throw.

Sucker punches and if Whites fight back it will be Whites that lose financially. Silver lining with nothing left to lose, niggers are going to get stomped, but their jew masters first.

2nd guy did a good job blocking punches with his face.

kek whites are so fucking WEAK!

>one nig drops 2 wh*teoids
>White men don't jump in on fights because men fight 1 on 1 instead of 8 on 1.
Lmao this level of denial

Attached: teethpad.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

Attached: niggas actually believe this.png (829x198, 23K)

Under rated

>an example of a Jow Forumstard becoming a veggie
whitod doing the *shakey* *shakey*

Attached: 1476742506292.webm (280x464, 2M)

>low T

Diversity is not our strength.

From the video description:

>A DC reporter went to a home to cover a reported home invasion that occurred at 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday. D.C. Police said four armed men held eight people hostage, assaulted three of them, including a male who had a broom stick thrust into his mouth.

>The journalists were standing on the sidewalk in front of the house, talking to the mail delivery person, when a young woman who yelled at them before to get away, comes to the window to yell some more.

>The reporter got smart and said it was a public sidewalk and all hell broke loose then! lol LOL! She said BYE like a MILLION times LOL
SCOOP: WUSA

Why, anons?

Is it their inadequate culture?

Is it their inadequate IQs?

youtube.com/watch?v=FD8rX8HXZnk

Attached: 1443900883545.jpg (480x360, 29K)

I can unironically state without question that I possess the highest IQ of any participant upon this board; and I can equally state with similar authority on the subject of my intelligence and analytical abilities, which are far superior to many in society. I have a gifted level of intelligence, have read and annotated critically reviewed scientific publications, and have been a paid consultant and cited as a source in over 30 analytical, historical texts. My name appears in over 50 collegiate textbook bibliographies. I've written and edited source material that is used by intelligentsia for the past 2 decades as citations for their literary work.
After making that statement, I can unequivocally state, without an iota of hesitation that niggers are absolutely worthless and should be exterminated.

All fields. Also, nigger.

Attached: th.jpg (474x424, 29K)

>be a nigger
>get shot by a cop
>your killer is (rightfully) hailed as a hero

Americans have to fix their society first because in the event that a group of withes beat up a nigger, even if it was legitimated, they would be shouted at as racist and then there’s the rallies of lefties and so on.

source on the lovely doggo?

prove it

retard nigger trying to steal something on the desk and failing

this is what a russian shill looks like btw. they're all over this board to divide us on racial issues.

Niggers don't need a purpose, they just suckerpunch when they feel to

the second to last punch he got in was pretty good but it looks like he straight up missed the first one and slapped him on the next two

Fuck dude in red can take a fucking punch though

lol they were already all up in each others' faces. that's not a sucker punch you weak faggots

Nah I've lived around these disgusting apes my entire life.

Most whites just don't want to get involved, because the niggers always cry racism.

Nobodys actually scared of them, they just don't want to have to answer to law enforcement when they eventually arrive. Cops always act like it's white peoples fault that the niggers got uppity.

Attached: rev up those panzers.jpg (960x777, 118K)

>”why do does”

learn how to use proper grammar before you call anyone else retarded, Achmed.

Attached: B075C963-E7C2-4B51-ACE2-33C585DBB108.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

blacks are less than 15% of the population and 95% of them vote left

the "russian shills" literally arent changing a thing

This has been proven.

African adults have the emotional maturity of a white 11 year old kid.

African IQs are (on average) at the mental retardation level for whites (literally).

See below.

The most interesting action starts at 3:00.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

Attached: 1452551905888.jpg (480x360, 49K)

would racemix with that

that has nothing to do with posting videos of whites having knockout-seizures under a BLM flag and saying "whitoids" deserved it. open your eyes.

White boys are weak thats why they let their country get taken by us non white men.Stay mad Jow Forums cucks.

whites are inherently weaker than blacks, just get over it you whiny wh*Toid pussies.

Attached: superior.webm (640x480, 2.34M)

yes it is, the nigger in the back literally stepped forward and hit the tall kid with something so the nog in front could beat on the kid in back. every fuckin time.

The NIGGER is the epitome of human poverty and mediocrity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is a skeleton. His malnourished body makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is almost a corpse, as a result of his low levels of I.Q. This gives him the appearance of a stick and q zombie. He is then covered by his dirty skin. This dark skin reminds us of his dirtiness and poor health, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the mediocre mentality of niggers, made to withstand such a poor condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep dirtiness that emerge from not showering in a month.

The NIGGER man's demeanor is like a monkey´s. He is low I.Q, primitive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more civilized, moral races of man (White Master race)

The summit of expression of his stupidity on his body is his head. The NIGGER brain is the lowest of all the races. As the I.Q is the penultimate symbol of cleverness, this alone would suffice to make the NIGGER man the most brainlet of men. This low I.Q is able to make shit tier countries and traditions, being able to more than fill holes with his shit instead of making sewers and a toilet. Its low I.Q ensures that when it comes to logical thinking, the weak african intelligence will immediately have a meltdown and will act violently.

In total, the NIGGER man expresses this low intelligence in a most exemplary manner in his countries. When he tries to make a building, he uses sticks and shit.

All this is the reason why the NIGGER man is the epitome of poverty.

Attached: nigger rekt.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

Attached: 1516504537608.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

If it weren't for White=people giving all those gibs, Old Man Malthus would have wiped out niggers via natural law.

They're

Whites can't even into their own language lmfao

Attached: 1516503957280.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

>language

Attached: 1405625899195.jpg (360x607, 42K)

fuck off cuck
it will never happen whites are pussies though and though lets be honest if you were in that place would you fight and help him?(no gun fagging)
U mad?
whitiods cant fight for shit simple
THIS cope lmao
THIS

Attached: eff44725d5cc860ae3a4562c776d1cc84e5ee2a0a5bdd4efd4fce2f9bd208abc.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

Speak for yourself weak little bitch

Niggers can't fight for shit when it's one on one.

Attached: 1516504847183.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

HAHA. White power my brother

I drink milk everyday. One time I got run over by a van and didnt feel a single thing. Most thugs are malnourished with brittle bones. Their punches feel like getting hit with a pillow desu. I recently got into a fight with a crip who tried mugging me and i flung him like a doll. Prior to that i was in a club and threw 4 niggers across the room at once for trying to start a fight with my boy. Most thugs are
weak, malnourished and effiminate. Its
all an act. Doesnt matter if your ripped when your bones are brittle

t. I kicked a 300lb nigger in the temple and probably killed him.

lmao niggers really have no control

>not even 6'
>not a weak little bitch
KEK COPE WHITBOI!

Attached: 1516503984835.webm (976x544, 1.99M)

Niggers never fight fair.

Everytime I've beaten niggers, or yelled at them (the niggers were genuinely scared) nigger bitches always called the police and started crying.

Niggers are just violent monkeys. They can't do shit alone, so they rely on groups.

What the guy in OP's post should have done is taken it outside, then beat the nigger with knucks, or kicked it's face in, niggers are too stupid to do anything other than sucker punch and throw right hooks.

Another way is to get them mad, start approaching you, then take it to the ground for a beating. Niggers are basically useless once you floor them.

Attached: perfect buckshot opportunity.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

You aint going to do anything white boy.

Yall can't fight for shit anymore

nice emtional wall lamo DUMBASS AHAHAHAhahah vid related of you..

Attached: f96659ee96d404cbcac502f29cc07e89beb8e5b829087057d0ca820c301e3b8a.webm (640x640, 558K)

>niggers really have no control

Attached: niggers never invented the wheel or tamed fire yet Yakub nigger invented white folks in a lab.jpg (650x447, 27K)

This. Regards Blackman Darkenstein

goldenone

yea sure they were wh*Ty

Attached: dropped.webm (640x1140, 2.52M)

Here you go Nigger

Attached: dancing nigger.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Not sure why you're so proud to be a literal subhuman who destroys society.

Your parents at least had the decency to try to be civil. Niggers these days chimp around freely like you never even left the jungle.

>be a nigger
>call wh*te boy to 1v1 in toilets
>start getting ur ass kicked
>nigger ambush
Webm related

Why are niggers so weak

Attached: 1516500892895.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Attached: Electric Nigger Number 1.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

i'm kenyan retard this doesn't matter to me KEK

Dont waste your time and energy arguing with a cockroach.

Niggers like to punch old people, cripples, woman and kids half their size. Says everything. Some of the toughest guys out there are usually the ones who don't talk so much shit

why are niggers so weak?

Man we're talking street fighting I'm done with you fuckers bringing up mma

This is one of my favorites. Look at the horde of apes coming out to prevent the van from being repossessed.

Post your fatty belly you weak white cunt, the moment a war will start you will skinned alive so stop larping.

beating up white women after i fuck them is one of my favorite sports.

Attached: 1506787554459.webm (576x720, 2.86M)

Around blacks never relax.

>Most whites just don't want to get involved, because the niggers always cry racism.
that's a really shitty excuse for not simply tackling and restraining some 5'9 120 lbs niglet who is going ape on a middle aged woman

grow some balls m8

>Niggers like to punch old people, cripples, woman and kids half their size. Says everything

This.

Niggers have no honor. Or common sense.

Attached: Electric Nigger Number 2.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

Typical simian response...
Enjoy your welfare provided by a society that you'll never engage with or be a productive member of, nigger.
You will come to a realization one day that you are completely and almost totally worthless as a living being, upon death you will become fertilizer so there is some potential for you and your kind to contribute something back to the world.

>ballerina thinks he can fight

I want to see more of this type of stuff, you gotta wrestle the nigger down!

Pitiful display on the white men's part. I'm white and it makes me sick to see such weakness in my own kind.
STOP BEING NICE. It's not going to "win" life for you. Taking hits and acting like the "bigger" man gets you emasculated. Nobody gives a fuck about your morality points. Might makes right. They should've all jumped in started a brawl like they do in the old westerns.

Based, racemixers deserve that.

This. Some of you on pol don't seem to know what a sucker punch is. You may want to get out a bit more. The term "sucker" might give you a clue. Anyone can win using a sucker punch. A fucking 150lb nigger can take down a white pro boxer if he uses a good sucker punch. Wake the fuck up.

the sad thing is she said that in 1997 and it is now 2018 and she is still in office

Webm made me laff