Who is oppressing incels the most? Feminists, gays, Chad, or is it, in fact, the jews?

Who is oppressing incels the most? Feminists, gays, Chad, or is it, in fact, the jews?

Attached: 1543635998894.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P0v3-ZmAdFo&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chads getting free pussy and wildly fucking up the playing field for an entire generation in literal logistics in the tech age

Who is oppressing incels the most?
themselves

If you look at "incel" with the sterilization of "Not in education, employed or training", its a literal fact that only more and more men are going to die virgins while women only grow more "empowered" in the tech age to be spinsters and unfit mothers fried out from birthcontrol

incels are genetic trash and female empowerment actually leads to a betterment of the human genepool over the long term

pic related

Attached: 1553260481462.png (925x737, 123K)

women are legitimately power crazy witches that have no reason to work on a relationship because they have a thousand options no matter what

If the average guy knew that approaching women ever is a meme, while married chads get calls for dick from highschool into their 30s you wouldnt have much of a society left you wretched cunt

Feminism is the most oppressive, which in turn is a construct of the jews.

Gays and Chads are just a biproduct of the system. They are not in control of their social existance.

wish you'd stop pretending to be left wing if you're actually an authoritarian.

Wait are you saying incels know more about women than the average guy? The average guy who has fucked 7 girls and has a job? The incel who is a virgin NEET?

Jews = Matriarchy

Thats the meme right there, its a spectrum

so that's why the human average iq has gone down since sexual liberation

cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html

Just someone who identifies as "involuntary celibate" as a clinical term for my frustration with contemporary women

Women were all pure and nice until this generation right?

>female empowerment actually leads to a betterment of the human genepool over the long term
you're a brainlet. it doesn't matter if incels aren't getting any when ugly and short women get laid. a male kid can get manletism, hair loss and weak bone structure from their mothers. women's pickiness is literally useless at this point

Attached: 1552311130498s.jpg (250x240, 6K)

Women were controlled before if that's what you're looking for you obvious low IQ.

monogamy was encouraged so in the past women would settle. now they're free to fuck around

No but they would work on a relationship instead of having LITERALLY hundreds of options on her phone so she can larp whatever ridiculous "daddy" relationship fantasy she wants if shes even half attractive

Going out of looksmatch range doesnt work, so yeah im just dealing with a genuinely bleak numbers game if you dont mind

>if shes even half attractive
why do people still say this?

Attached: pigwoman.jpg (720x540, 129K)

Is there a real shortage of good women, or just good women you'd wanna fuck?

Marriage was/is as much about property as owning women. Did it matter to the peasantry who owned nothing of value?

They had to settle, sure. But it was hardly a crapshoot.

The bitterest pill to swallow methinks is that there are leagues, and if you want to play you gotta stay in your ballpark.

Im sorry that you grew up in a loveless home and cant understand the benefits of a relationship

I was in a relationship for 4 years, it was nice before she cheated on me in uni, would like to have another one

>methinks
no, you don't.

My girlfriend loves me very much, and she's thick as a snickers too boot. Cry more faggots

>jews
they oppress the world so not incels specifically
>chads
if chads didn't exist girls still wouldn't go for incels (sorry boys all your problems are of your own creation or shit genetics)
>gays
they ruined Jow Forums and its culture which use to be an incel safe space so they are the scum of the earth

So you got yoursef a muffin but you dont know nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=P0v3-ZmAdFo&app=desktop

Jews only give us what we want, chad wants unlimited free no strings puss, all social power flows from chad

Attached: IMG_0575.jpg (660x330, 64K)

say that to the other 3 guys she's probably fucking

you're clueless my man female love works in fucked up ways

Robots should be using Grindr and fucking boipussy there is no excuse

Feminists. They exposed female nature for what it is. I guess it's sort of a good thing too, though. Now millions of men grow up knowing the truth, that women are wired to only care about Chad and use betas for resources. I imagine tons of men in the past got tricked and thought their women actually loved them because they were blissfully ignorant about female nature.

Women only worked on a relationship because they knew that was the only choice they had and were forced to do it. Every woman since the beginning of time has only and truly wanted Chad. It's better this way because now men aren't being trapped in relationships with resentful and bitter women who would rather be with someone else.

Eh. I don't worry bout that shit cos i trust her.

If ye go thru life worrying about bad things that's all youll ever get.

Women arent stupid, they can tell a lot about how you really feel by your behavior.

Don't be such a drag man

I wish i could be this ignorant again

Enhoy it

Definitely feminists/women.

In my experience, many chads tend to be sympathetic to incels. At least the smart ones know that women are shallow and want nothing more than a boytoy and later a husband to tell their "friends" about.

Most feminists are either ignorant of this fact, or intentionally lie about it because acknowledging it would negatively affect their position in society.

why is everyone in this thread so damn stupid

half of you are redditors too thick to not take forechin seriously and the other half of you are the lowest of incel lowlives.

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 20K)

>Who is oppressing incels the most? Feminists, gays, Chad, or is it, in fact, the jews?
It's incels actually.

Or perhaps jannies?