What will be your depression fuel tonight?

What will be your depression fuel tonight?

Attached: 1530723198268.jpg (2016x1512, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

water probably. I'm fasting to lose weight lol

gummy bears or something sweet

nothing because I'm a perpetually broke NEET

>half cheese
Why do people do this, you still pay full price for the topping
Also why is there always some faggot who wants cheese pizza at any gathering where pizza is being ordered? Fuck that guy.

A home-made curry with some whiskey to dull the blade.

lifting weights till I feel myself die then chicken and brown rice

Just a tin of tuna for me, feels bad man

I have 800mg of tramadol left. I've had withdrawal symptoms for nearly 48 hours. I don't know whether to continue down this insomniatic hell or down them tonight and get the last good sleep till Wednesday.

Attached: 1553160123883.jpg (600x766, 40K)

There's always a way to sleep user

Attached: 53463537_126646131736809_1313569885820813312_n.jpg (960x933, 51K)

How? I've tried valerian root extract and that does jack shit. There is no better sleep other than opiates or death.

Have you tried Roman chamomile?

if you're ordering pizza for a gathering you better get cheese. bet you don't even get a pineapple pizza.

.2g melatonin
600mg l theanine
3g tryptophan
ksm66 400mg
zinc 40mg
magnesium glycinate 500mg
after an hour you'll be out, try cycling off the melatonin every couple weeks other than that they all get more effective with time as long as you don't miss days

No, cheesefags deserve death
Pineapple is fine because at least it's a topping

klonopins with oregano (the spice)

also environment matters a lot, if you struggle to sleep in a room with your tv on then you don't have problems sleeping you have shitty sleep habits

At a gathering you order pepperoni. The faggot who asked you to order pineapple will end up eating the pepperoni anyway.

as long as youre not planting them

What would happen if I do?

I had cheese pizza and olives yesterday. Are you looking at me through my webcam or something?

Attached: Gato.jpg (500x362, 41K)

show us this can of tuna?

yes i am, your hair looks nice today

It really does. I usually hate how it looks.

Attached: 124342342.png (239x341, 63K)

Most likely fucking other sad robots on Grindr that are bottoms, with any luck I can seriously abuse them

post the tuna now

trying to decide. going to have raging bitch ipa yet again and want to pair it with something new. anyone got suggestions?

Just like eating some a la carte

Clean your bong and get some decent alcohol at least.

Keep strong brother, thats how I lost 100 lbs last year. It was effective, but definitely not easy

Spicy mexican food is good with IPAs, though I only get Taco Bell so that's only barely mexican food

i havent had taco bell in a while and theres a drive thru right next to the giant/liquor store i go this may be an option if i cant find something to cook. thanks bro

Thanks I almost caved last night and bought mozzarella sticks with fries but stayed strong. Been at it for 3 days already lost a few pounds

Bought a liter of pepsi. Also if that is your apartment you are a normie and should leave this board.

Attached: 1553027498983.png (1000x1000, 376K)

Not everybody on Jow Forums lives with mommy user

>Also if that is your apartment you are a normie and should leave this board.
His apartment looks shit?

hating people out of jealousy won't make you happy user

I'm kinda skeptical of "robots" who have the fortitude to live on their own :()()()()()()

who needs slEep when you've COCAINE

Now everyones mad at me! FUCK!

Attached: 1553092513842.jpg (250x249, 7K)

We're not mad user, relax. We love you.

>about to eat breakfast
>do a bit of work and play a few games
>going to the gym
>stopping to pick up stuff to make pizza
>making pizza with girlfriend after she wakes up from post work nap
>have my friend over for one drink or a bowl
>going to play pool with them
>stop by a restaurant my friend owns for a drink or snack or see his new kitten
>come home and get a good sleep

winter is ending so is depression

GET
OUT
YOU
FUCKING
NORMIE
BITCHFAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: buzzballz-big-forbidden-apple[1].jpg (350x400, 45K)

I'm not mad mate, I just know your mindset won't make you happy and you deserve to be happy
t. robot turned normie

I'll be sucking a dick or two from Grindr sex gives me a boost

wow this post made me gay

same here brother haha

>IPA
>Taco Bell

Jesus man are you trying to wreck this poor user's bowels

Tramadol is the worst bitch addictionwise. Opiate withdrawal+even more depression which will last you about 9 days.
Id say get kratom and split those 800mg wisely until it arrives. Yes, kratom is weak shit, but it is doing pretty good in keeping withdrawals away while not hooking you too hard.

Nothing better than a good hot frothy slurry

half a dozen beer, bottle of whiskey, 70mg of evanse and some hash.

asian takeout

Attached: 1539612022012.jpg (1186x1480, 539K)

holy shit that was a long time ago. man eel and rice sounds pretty good actually

A can of soup, and an orange. Can't drink 'till monday, since I work until then.
I was told to go out more, so I'm gonna try drinking at one of those """dive bars""" that twenty-or-thirty-something punk guys go to.

Attached: 1435815636438.jpg (500x329, 27K)

Gonna get a nice frozen pizza and some Sprite. Have a 0.5 of hash that i am going to have to stretch the entire weekend because my dealer is out of town

welcome to facebook dear normies

Want to drink tonight, but I'm sick so probably just gonna get lit off nyquil

no depression but going to lift and then play sekiro senpai

Attached: 729524_scr3_a.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Ain't it just, first 72 hours just for your system to be clean and then you're still addicted to it in the back of your mind forever.

i fuckin love beligan IPA's nice choice

Attached: 12079428952.png (632x584, 372K)

Modafinil, gotta get FUCKING MOTIVATED and make money.

Fuck eating, no time for that.

Attached: 1418369897730.png (1920x1080, 316K)

is seasonal depression even serious lmao

as someone with chronic depression I find the concept of being intimidated by a three-month-long depression absurd.

going to work out and maybe play some guitar
i know im going to end up drinking though so all of it will be pointless

>Modafinil
shit sucks compared to regular stims though

this is a picture straight out of reddit. not even dissing you

They grow into real bears

Not depressed, but I'm considering getting drunk. I have 6 beers left and some homemade wine, but I'd need to get more beer probably.

Attached: Russ beer.jpg (600x600, 40K)

yes. there is less daylight, and the weather sucks. you can't go outside and be anywhere near as active.

of course you wouldn't understand since you never go outside anyways.

>homemade wine
You mean like "hobo wine" where you let some juice concentrate ferment or whatever, or real wine?

the only thing cool here is the pizza. this trifecta is pathetic. stop dude weeding you fucking loser

ehh
as a narcoleptic I have a lot of experience with moda, ritalin, addy, and vyvanse
modafinil can get you pretty high if you take 200-400mg with no tolerance. the euphoria wears off after a few hours though.

I'd rank them: vyvanse > addy >> moda >>>>> ritalin

I made it from real berries (albeit frozen ones). I'm currently brewing apple cider made from storebought apple juice. Thinking of trying homebrewing beer sometime next month. Also the real hobo way is to make sugar wine out of yeast, water and sugar.

Neat. I read something somewhere about homebrew cider. Involves apple juice, yeast, and a fuckton of sugar, right?

Pretty much. I usually ferment my wines on the floor of my bathroom (it has a heated floor so it helps with the temperature) so my bathroom right now has a nice apple smell.

Hard seltzers and a little bit of wine probably. I had to stop buying actual liquor for the house about 2 years ago because it was completely destroying my health and my life after doing it for almost 10 years. I'm currently alone in my parents house for 2 days.

Attached: 500_F_141654564_S5YhqLxljLmG7ipuhrMD54UEUQ7RtooB.jpg (500x333, 82K)

I'll be cleaning my room.

Attached: 20180916_012558.jpg (2560x1440, 776K)

discord
=|+|=|812|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

nothing will be my depression fuel

i feel despair creeping in my head it's this empty feeling where i derive no enjoyment from anything and there's no cure except for the rare fate that yanks me out of it just long enough for it to return shortly after

i tell myself to try and get out of it but it never leaves and it's like my head is completely gone, just a vacant stare at the wall with complete hollow emptiness and unhappiness

i was supposed to exercise and go shopping today but i feel like crawling into bed and disappearing, so i don't know, but one thing i do know is that i can't drink alcohol anymore and i must stay sober no matter what because if i ever drink alcohol again i might as well kill myself

god i am so unhappy and i don't know how to fix it

There's rarely a thing that's so fucked up as a person who claims to be depressed and smokes weed. Imagine turning to weed if you were really depressed, that's like a guaranteed life fuck right there.

got some cold beers, a few grams of nice weed, gonna order a pizza and play some video games. I'm excited!

>Having the pizza before smoking weed
You fucking idiot, you order it as you light up so it'll arrive ~10 minutes after you finish it or so. Eating fresh pizza while coming up is a blessing.

Attached: 1519418325672.jpg (900x900, 142K)

That looks horrible. Where is that "pizza" from? Domino's? Pizza Hut? Disgusting.

discord
=|+|=|893|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

If that were me I'd already have been smoking all day anyway and probably before taking the picture

actually I'd smoke after the picture for the aesthetic of the loaded bowl. I should take a picture.

I always hear people shitting on Dominos and I don't really know why. Always seemed fine to me. Most half-assed chain pizza I've had were the $5 hot-n-readys from Little Caesars, and those are at least passable when you're drunk.

i dont like pepperoni. on pizza or otherwise. too salty

Attached: 431.png (239x211, 9K)

Rum and cokes for me today/night. I have a bunch of work to do but I wanna finish this 40oz bottle and move on to the gin I have before the weekend really begins.

you're losing water, you fucking retard

Give me a break. No one over the age of 10 likes cheese pizza.

cheese pizza has its value. who orders one pizza for a gathering anyway?

had my last ambien pill yesterday and i have 1 dollar so i have to stay sober tonight, if i could i would buy some weed, alcohol, ambien, xanax and ketamine

The left over weed from last night, and a pack of hobnobs. I don't even have the energy to play Vidya games anymore

substitute pizza for a burger and add mindless youtube rabbit holes

It's one guy, and maybe he didn't want olives on every slice. Get a grip you fucking autist, Christ.

That's water weight, and you won't see any real changes until you've started fasting for weeks.

The worst has yet to even begin.

god tier choice user, proud of you

discord/
=|+|=|911|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

user (you) better check those dubs and post a tuna timestamp now

i drank some codeine earlier followed by a promethazine pill. and i smoked like 3 joints and a bowl