Fuck YEAH I eat pussy

>fuck YEAH I eat pussy
>nothing better than pleasing a woman!

Attached: 1528487650142.png (387x379, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incels calling guys who eat pussy beta

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

Eating pussy is the ultimate manifestation of being an alpha. It means you're eating the pussy as a meal, merely satisfying you're hunger

I mean you only lick it right?
or you actually chew it?

>There nothing positively masculine than putting your mouth where a diseased whore shits!

Attached: ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

>he doesn't chew

ok but ur gay and

anyway
nevermind

gay thread

>tfw my best friend doesnt like guys going down on her, let me do it once and said it would be the last

nothing better than pleasing a person you love

Attached: giphy.gif (480x469, 1.03M)

Why is your best friend a girl?

baka nothing creepier than a guy whos concept of sex is "pleasing a woman."

what the fuck i've never even seen boobs before

The only people who eat pussy are a) Chads who need to do everything they can to maintain their high value as sex partners/get head in return, and b) betas who cum too fast can't keep it up, so they feel they have to "service" their partner (do something gross) to curb their anxiety.
If your gf is both attracted to you AND in love with you (and you with her--the only scenario in which two people should be having sex) she WILL get off--so long as you don't jizz too soon, which is all a matter of building endurance anyway. Aside from kissing, grinding and dirty talking for foreplay, all the sex my fiance and I have is just 30-45 minutes of straight penetration, during which she'll cum three or maybe four times, then again when I'm finishing up myself.
Becoming an actual sexual person takes a sustained effort for both of parties. It takes a lot of talking, trying, awkward failures, but then beautiful successes. Above all it is about LOVE and not lust, as God intended.
Take heed, someday you will click with somebody, and it may be after a year or more of knowing them, and it may take a while for your attraction to each other to fully develop, but one day it'll all make sense and you'll spend a full week in the bedroom having God-sanctioned love-sex in between sweet peaceful embraces.
Also I forgot to mention, you can suck titty too. Peace

Attached: mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg (460x288, 30K)

Have you ever been with a woman before?

she was friends with my best friend (male) in 2014, then we started getting mad at this dude cause he had shit attittudes, and we became besties talking shit about him

You're all idiots, it's neither inherently alpha or soiboi. It depends on the dynamic of the relationship. If he's in control, she's begging, and he does it to be nice, then it's alpha. If he jumps down there on demand like a dog whether he wants to or not, he's going to get cucked one day if he isn't already.

Their asshole is a couple inches away and completely optional dumbass.

>gets throat cancer

*SNIFF* yeah.....*SNIFF* *SNIFF*

Attached: jew_noose.jpg (400x533, 36K)

>Love
>a person

Attached: HeatherDisapproves.png (337x499, 191K)

fuck off i was trying my best to socialize im autistic reeeeeeeee

What are you even quoting?

the virgin:
>Asks online whether or not eating a girl out is beta
the chad:
>does whatever the fuck he wants
>doesn't care about the opinion of some nerd online

south park maybe or smth

irl there's a chad at my school who's 5'1" . Fuck knows how he got so many bitches on his dick.

Idc how alpha you are, unless shes a troll she gonna demand some reciprication, unless yr strictly about that missionary in-the-dark life

I just like doing it man. I find female bodies sexy and I like licking every part of it. I live eating ass too.

Of course, the girl needs to be cute and clean and not some dumpster whore. Maybe stop interacting with gross women and you will come to appreciate it.

That's really vanilla compared to the gay tranny crap you idiots spam on this board every day.

and you did good user, it was a good question that could spark a conversation :)

Fucking retard there is nothing gayer than oral.

being beta doesn't mean you don't get girls, being beta means you get girls by being subservient to them.

so, are you a beta (inb4 more complicated answer than yes or no)

>she'll cum three or maybe four times
Doesn't she get tired? how many times do you come?

>tfw oral is my best sexual skill
>its gross and affords me no pleasure

>Doesn't she get tired? how many times do you come?

Not him but depends sometimes she gets tired sometimes not. I usually just come once but it's enjoyable to make her cum so I keep going

Yeah usually at four or before she'll be too shaky or her hips will hurt, so we change positions or I go into Turbo Mode. I come just the once but I've usually edged so much during the experience that it's dynamite.

>chad at my school who's 5'1"
>5'1"

Attached: 1552193694333.jpg (468x895, 75K)

I'm a girl and I absolutely hate/despise being pleasured. Even in theory it sounds revoltingly disgusting and gross and unappealing and I would just instantly lose any shred of respect I had for a guy if he went down on me or cared about ""pleasing"" me.
I only care about getting someone else off, i.e letting someone full on fuck my throat/face like a pussy and do whatever else they want to me.

>I'm a girl

Pic related teehee

Attached: 1550008171082.jpg (619x619, 64K)

Sorry, I meant to put 6'1". My finger slipped.

good on you for knowing your place woman.

>I'm a girl
maybe you don't like being pleasured because you can't feel anything down where your dick used to be

Attached: stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-youtube-2.jpg (674x503, 56K)

Faggot. This isnt the middle east.

I love eating pussy. It's me who's getting pleasure out of it, her pleasure is secondary to me fucking loving a face full of pussy, the smell and taste drives me into ecstasy.

wont be long until it is :)

Attached: 1553269411478.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

>loving a face full of pussy
the absolute astronomical cope

lmfao
original comment

>Vagina? It's a disgusting gash

Attached: gigachad.png (687x768, 243K)

>>does whatever the fuck he wants
>>doesn't care about the opinion of some nerd online
>is still considered a beta cuck by every woman if "whatever the fuck he wants" isn't the exact thing that the media put into her head
See, modern women have been turned into this. If you don't treat them like dogs, they don't treat you like human beings. Knowing that, do you even want something like that?

user... i think you just r-r-redpilled me...

eating pussy is lame. eating ass is where its at. If that butthole looks clean im tongue fucking that shit

discord
=|+|=|820|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

that's an eastern orthodox tradition too you utter fool

>implying that caring only for self-indulgence isn't the epitome of so.i

Attached: 0d901b22a0e483abd37ffdc9ff3d565b--animal-heads-art-art.jpg (236x330, 18K)

I eat pussy because I'm a degenerate and Its pretty much the closest you can get to a vagina and the taste is something else. Making her squirm with small flicks of your tongue is a good bonus.

Attached: Ykäsonni Gene Simmons.jpg (1280x720, 36K)