/uni/ thread

How are those meme degrees coming along, anons? Not so good here

Attached: 1491441606707.png (872x632, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do the math to find out how well I need to do on a final to pass the class
>I could get a 0 on it and still make it out with a C
>Completely lose motivation to study

Attached: 1447272184754.png (298x368, 220K)

If I wasn't personally interested in the class, I would do the same.

I hate COMM so much, why do I have to take this useless class?
For almost any assignment I usually have no problem motivating myself to do them, but I have zero motivation if I have to write a speech.
I stayed up till nearly 4 AM last night just procrastinating doing this, I hate it so much.

my spring break is winding down to an end. spent only one day sober so far. fuck i love/hate drinking everyday

Bio major here, my classes have been difficult but I've started to make friends that are helping me out with organic chem and I just went on a date with a really cute girl yesterday. I dont know what changed so suddenly but I'm glad everything is going okay right now

I have 7 midterms in the following two weeks
fml

I study English and History. I get top marks so i guess it's going okay. It's so goddamn easy.

i went only to 2 classes this week and i already feel the semester slipping by like the last one. I cant go on like that, i will try my best to study tommorow, shouldnt be impossible because ive been feeling a lot better lately than ive been the last few months

10 semesters into this thing, it's pretty hard to find any motivation

I'm a history major, not so good user. this semester I have a roughly 50% attendance in my classes so I might fail some of them. I plan on going to every class till the end of the semester which will get my attendance up to about 66%. if I do that I might be able to scrap by with Bs and Cs. we will see.

>failing Spanish because I failed one test
Fuckig spics and their shitty language being a requirement
I do think I can pull through though

Any WSU robots here?
I'm an Aerospace Engineering Freshman.
My classes are going pretty well, but I can't seem to find any real friends or a gf. Like I can make friends with whom I'd make occasional small talk about the weather or classes, but I can't find anyone to have deep conversations with. I thought college would be different from high school.

Attached: wsu.png (1001x629, 41K)

pharmaceutical sciences here.

it would be good if i had the discipline to do anything

Attached: 1448777316263.jpg (480x444, 15K)

Ay, pobrecito. El yaqui no puede aprender un idioma con mas de un articulo

>classes from 9-5 on a friday
>still have 3 assignments to do afterwards

Attached: 1551939549612.jpg (229x229, 5K)

Is it true most jobs don't even use the stuff you learn in your degree?

What do you plan on doing as a career, user?

Necesitas ayuda? Si lo deseas te puedo ensenar a cambio de tu alma.

Fuck computer engineering.
I'm failing circuit analysis and differential eq/linear algebra

So far I think I'm gonna pass everything. Might even get a 3.5 GPA.

I wish I could talk to my professor like a man and ask about doing research with him

Talk to him user u never know what u are capable of until u try

Law student here, everything seems alright aside from being required to do papers from another degree as "backup" seems to me like just another way for them to jew my money.

bullshit class made by normies for normies. They think that's important, which it is, but you will eventually need to learn how to present on your own anyways in your other classes. I did presentations where I memorized shit before I took communication and it didn't matter, I learned nothing. Hell, I never bought the book or required packet from my uni and I passed perfectly fine, useless.

not as well as I'd like but still pretty solid
how are you doing opie

>2 days left to do a 3000 word essay which i havent even started reading up on
someone pls motivate me

any other business bros here? i hate this shit, fuck my school and family for pressuring me to go to university i hate this shit, shouldvt just done an apprenticeship. But then again, knowing myself, id have regretted not going to university, so im at least kinda glad i got to see for myself how shit it is

discord/
=|+|=|932|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

Anyone else here at cam?
Engineering fresher here

Attached: cambridge.png (208x242, 16K)