Reminder that black pussy belongs to Asian cock

Reminder that black pussy belongs to Asian cock.

Attached: CD781786-B2A8-42DC-B8FB-FFB33E935184.jpg (1473x1322, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, I can see no downside to this happening

Attached: thinking (1).png (2688x2688, 173K)

I feel bad for those Chinese men that are so desperate that they have to go to niggerland and pick up niggers to marry

Reminder that black women crave BWC.

On the matter of blackfricans, the solution is dilution. Remember this well.

Maybe some Asian genetics would do them good so they can finally get some brains and industrialise that resource rich continent called Africa

what's the way for Ugandan bots?

Don't. When you think about it, it's not actually all that different from catgirls. You get somewhat less intelligent subhuman that you can get along with because you both understand the roles of master and pet.

>resource rich
It's literally a desert.

reminder that asians would rather fuck thai ladybois than black women

Found the flunky.

how will niggerbois ever recover?

Attached: 1553170401280.jpg (667x891, 138K)

theyll be fine. and please dont use racism, we are a polite board.

Thought that was old white men

well that's part of the pecking order
nigs -> whites -> asians -> nigs

>Topless women in public

Hot...

no its most men, except black men.

good niggers are the shitiest race

man, we arent that charitable, somebody else do it i nominate latinos.

race lines

asians and whites

blacks and latinos

indians and MENA

What's going on here and where I can see moar

indians and mena hate each other and the most common interracial relationship is latin+white

>"MODERN LOVE"

unironically toppest kek

no no, its asian white. ok fine

asians and whites
latinos and mena
indians and blacks

>Asian cock.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1543783666395.jpg (286x300, 16K)

you guys worry more about our dicks than we do. must be all the sexy ladyboys getting you to think of us

Fuck off namefag jew

i dont think even indian men want black women. black women should be nicer to black men cus nobody wants to date them. bye

Yes except catgirls are objectively cute, pettable and have lots of variety; they can have different eye colours, hair colours, they might speak different languages that aren't all Bantu or ndubawuba-sounding. You get the gist.

Attached: b2d8b5e9b79e0f21d7daf536775a4e911487834114_full.png (640x360, 279K)

and theres the rare Eminem type white guys that date black women.

those guys have a heart of gold, black women should treasure them.

too bad those guys are going after asian women now though. haha i mean thats good for asians.

>most of the worlds unused farmable land
>only countries that haven't touched their natural resources (well, until the last 20 years or so since they've been running the african economy on selling natural resources like the kind shitty retarded nation you would expect from blacks)

as soon as africa is out of shit to sell watch all the development disappear because they truly are worthless.

Sandniggers and niggers not being smart has little to do with genetics but with shit education and islam. You can take babies from Africa and send them to a western country and their iq will be better.

Except catgirls arent real.

give them CRISPR tech to straighten their hair and lighten their skin a bit

Well black women and asian men are the least desirable of each gender. It kinda makes sense that this would happen.

Attached: 1552366944516.jpg (438x450, 36K)

no. that means theres zero attraction.

you can have it chinaman.

>no downside
Chinese niggers!

dont want them. collect your women, africa. send them to the latinos

Wrong. Black is least desirable men and women.

Africa is very large and diverse, yet most Americans and their imported Ghanaians, Angolans, and Igbos incorrectly conceive of it. Black may describe the aforementioned slave imports, but it is not representative of all Africa. Madison Grant and his influences are failures similar to Freud.

>kill newborn females by the millions so you can have a son
>be surprised when men outnumber women by alot
>feeling bad for them
Fuck those insectoids. I'm glad that they're getting so ronery that have to resort to niggers. lol

You don't know what IQ is if you say that shit.

Not by much. Its genetic as proven many many times. Look at the Minnesota adoption study i believe it was called.

Face reality and stop being a dumb leftist. There are just as many Christian niggers as muslim niggers.

well this generation didnt do that shit. its fine to be lonely too. but nobody is resorting to african women.

Fake, asian men are at the bottom, least masculine and smallest pee-pee's.
While black women are the least feminine.

They compliment each other nicely.

Attached: 1551371856836.jpg (512x288, 24K)

>asian men are at the bottom
>black women are at the bottom
yep
>they compliment each other

nope. and dont u go around spreading these rumors either.

>White men steal asian women
>Asian men steal black women
>Black men steal white women

This. I support Blacked and feel happy knowing white women are doing their part to improve the Black race. We should flood every single nation with blacks, race mixing should be the future for everyone. It's wrong to hoard genes.

nope.

white men willingly date asian women and vice versa

black men and black women keep trying to date out

asian men date each other

>asian men date each other
Uh...so did they turn gay because Asian women don't want them anymore

i mean, its not our first choice but better than dating black women.

Im okay with this multiculturalism.
Maybe the chink fathers will teach their chinkggers some work ethic

Imagine thinking someone has a different ideology than u because u disaggree with them.

The authors of that study said themselves that the results were inconclusive. Nice try tho.

Any chinks reading this right now THANK YOU
Asian men are so brave thank you for taking black women off black mens hands. Black women are disgusting thats why black men abandoned them a long time ago.
Why fuck the ugliest race of women on Earth when qt white women and Latinas exist
Bye black women nobody wants you and nobody will miss you

Attached: 1498318183915.jpg (1420x1124, 248K)

Why are they worried about this? Why aren't they worried that the population of Kenya already doubled in the three decades since 1987?

who has that webm of all those white girls singing "my nigga" while that black guy sits quietly?

Not this thread again...this is a funny place. But seriously though, the sex would be awful since Asian men have the smallest penis in the world on average and black men have the biggest so naturally their women have adapted their pussies to fit them. So it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, in bed,

youre implicating that asian men could muster even 2 inches for black women

True. They probably have nothing in common aswell because of the cultural differences and difference in IQ. But I guess if they provide for them then the African women are happy.

This is just China trying to take over every country and extend their land. The article states that they are marrying to gain residency for business.

>provide

nobody wants to provide for black women, try the social security office thank you

You can't "steal" black women if nobody else wants them.

arabs love black women. black women and arab men belong together

we are too good for black women, you can have them

Attached: main-qimg-5047b7ef815eb7e147f4d70e73e9e85d.jpg (540x803, 128K)

lol you all are perfect for each other

ambf relationships are the most common though

Attached: 1553111465271.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

thats a cute kid. but no, arab men and black women ftw

ambf ftw

Attached: 1553119144358.jpg (1242x1193, 193K)

not for me. maybe for the truly incel asians

those girls look way better than the dudes. they must be rich

>t. incel asian

gonna make me puke. any rich asian would go for a white woman, or asian woman.

black women are obsessed with asian men, it doesnt matter if they are rich or not

Attached: 1553109563233.png (343x464, 334K)

t. desperate black woman

desperate being redundant ofc

i know they are. and i just am polite as i walk right on past them.

see ya

nope im an arab chad who only dates asian women

Attached: wpid-for-her-omar-borkan-al-gala-jpg.jpg (500x408, 51K)

you sound like a homosexual ladyboy, ill glady fuck your bussy

what cock does asian bussy belong to

i mean, as long as you arent a muzzy i dont care. but if you are, just convert to christianity.

and you are definitely a desperate black woman. i can make fun of you all day and night if youre game.

your bussy is a cumdumpster for men of all races

im an atheist arab

Real talk: People from other cultures are basically the closest thing to aliens we have. Chinese and African people are way different from anyone I know in real life.

hot

how do i know youre not using Al-Takiba on me right now?

damn that is pretty hot

>poor chinks having to deal with sheboons
Damn, really shows how desperate they must be. Imo they are more then welcome to go after white girls instead.

discord
=|+|=|816|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

ive been seeing the dicksmore invites but im never gonna join.

Base and Alpha as fuck.

>Chinks take one for the team and fuck their way into bringing civilization to Africa one dicking at a time.
If thats not a noble cause I dont know what it is

Chinesed!

>white men get asian qts
>african men get white roasties
>asians get curvy nubian sex goddesses

this is the future and I have no problem with it

>aliens
>not fantasy story races
nigs = orks
chinks = dwarfs
Not too much creativity, but working like maniacs with what they know. They hang on with teeth and nails onto most traditions. You also have to make damn sure they do not undermine your shit or rob you blind given half a chance

Seriously, asians should just put money into buying up more western media and make a "muh asian males" drive like we had to endure for blacks in the last few decades.
White women will suck asian cock like there is no tomorrow one generation later. Korean prettyboi pop is already working that way, albeit on the fringes.

Women want to fuck Korean pop stars like they want to fuck tiny bunny rabbits that fit in your hand and poop rainbows.

RICED.
origgf

nope, spics are the aliens

Women want what media tells them is hip and glamorous to want, not noticed that yet?

Whoa whoa whoa dipshit, you did NOT just label Dwarves as the Chinese.
Chinese are, at best, Halflings. Small, tiny, and thieving.
Get your shit straight.

Japs and Koreans would be Gnomes, because they're also tiny, but what separates them from the Chinese is they're good with arcane technologies. And they're not rampant thieves.

Dwarves are renowned for their physical strength, stoutness (drinking capacity), and metal craftsmanship.
Dwarves would best be matched up as Germans or Austrians.

This sort of thing is really useful for illustrating some of the issues with overly liberal immigration policies and large demographic shifts and that it's not just lel evil wypipo.

Maybe the jews arent so bad after all

how do you explain this guy

Attached: 9830A4C3-F35F-49CB-89E8-B7C3B9481956.jpg (640x360, 54K)