BPD Feels Thread

I'm killing myself tonight and wrote a letter saying that my ex boyfriend raped me to get back at him.

Attached: 8a10f08a07fc97b392249973c5d184dca437c909_hq.gif (500x352, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like Bitch-ass Pussy Disorder LMAO

Attached: 715BC9B131F747E5823DA0F8E164A68D.jpg (1125x1500, 296K)

Don't sully Lain by being a massive attention seeking faggot.

Attached: Lainstairs.jpg (1660x2010, 836K)

I bet you wont kill yourseld, you garbage of attention whore.
Kudos to your ex, he was a thousand times better human then you will ever be.

anyone who writes that theyre gonna do it, never does it. Its like an "alpha" that asks for validation. Doesnt exist. If you off yourself you just do it

I know though, maybe you think you can make one last ditch effort to see if anyone cares.. but no one does but you

I think this is different, I'm not doing it because I'm suicidal. I'm doing it because I thought things over and this is probably the best way to get back at him. I'll potentially ruin the rest of his life and his career.

Now this is how you do feminism desu

Hey Im having animosity towards my ex and a few people I unsuccessfully dated. Thats not gonna do anything and just will force more hatred around that doesn't need to exist..

You need to pick yourself up and move on. Torturing someone that no longer has a connection to you is just a waste of time. Yes I know he raped you and all but don't sabotage yourself for this. You dont deserve that

anyone who needs to talk im here btw. Im depressed too but i help others instead of act weak about it

op never got raped lol, read his post again.

Please dont! You'll hurt innocent and rightful man worthy of life. Just go and sell yourself to Chinese organ trafficers, at least you'll be useful post-mortem, if you were such a garbage while living.

nevermind, thats more pathetic then obviously to SAY someone did it just because you're angry

>innocent
But he abandoned me, that's a crime worse than rape.

Attached: 1552095457335.jpg (507x473, 24K)

don't be a crazy bitch and guys wont abandon you

you abandoned people too.. what if someone feels like this about you? Probably do already

girls abandon me all the time, think a guy has a right to do what you're doing? No id get called an incel..

No you are not killing your self tonight u attention whoring bitch, I sure hope you do tho

I would say kys but that's what you want, so, don't kill yourself if this is real.
Anyway, what happens in the afterlife to people who kill themselves?

>he abandoned me, that's a crime worse than rape.
Now I see, he's pretty meh since he allowed such piece of shit like you in his life at all. You wont kill yourself ever, you'll write a few trash attentionwhore posts, and then continue living as a walking talking garbage, you'll be raped and exploited because you absolutely deserve it. Fuck you. I wish you could kill yourself, but even your ex probably has more willpower to do it then you'll ever have.

Maybe I wouldn't be such a "crazy bitch" if people didn't always abandon me.
I've never abandoned anyone. Every relationship or close friendship I've ever had was ended by the other person.

Attached: pil.gif (500x273, 327K)

Massive faggot, this post was posted by a massive faggot, confirmed by confirmation

dont worry this is such an obvious troll post anyway
Well same for me pretty much so I relate to you. You're probbaly a troll making shit up for replies tho so who cares..

Wait where are you from?

originall

someone is very insecure about himself.. What triggered you so much to post this? Someone actually being nice and not a scumbag piece of shit for once?

Post feet and tits before you die pls

The US, why's it matter?
Can't imagine why, you seem so nice.
>feet
You should join me.

people in general are fucked up, and as much as I dont want to, Im forced to deal with that. Thats what you have to do. Just meet someone else who also is fed up and wont do that to someone

your ex is probably some faggot that doesnt care about others anyway

I just enjoy venting on these faggots, even if these posts are such blatant baits. I had a hard day, and there is nothing better to have a beating pillow or someone willing to be one.

Attached: 1540256511318.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

>Just find someone who will love you forever and not abandon you
Wow, why didn't I think of that?
>tfw no abusive bf to beat me every day when he gets home from work
Maybe in heaven.

tfw bpd male with no bpd gf to be autistic with

Attached: wojak22222222.jpg (724x724, 74K)

>bpd male
You'll probably go gay or transition eventually anyway. Every guy I know with BPD has.

He's already a gay sissy, he was raped in ass. I bet he enjoyed it as well.

well it has a better chance of happening if you dont die obviously.. how old are u

I'm 23, so post-wall. My chances for a loving relationship are now 0.

wait dont grills love that kind of shit

what the hell you are not post wall.. you are still very young.. why do people in their early 20s freak out so much?

Massive faggot post 2, this is the second post in the massive faggot series, a 2nd post posted by a confirmed massive faggot

Definitely go kill yourself you disgusting idiot

nice projection faggot. Maybe kill yourself

I did feel bad for you but then I realized you're a bad person, get rid of the note but still kill yourself, the world'll be better off also you're not going to do it you attention seeker

everyone makes mistakes and acts like a piece of shit. its funny how everyone loves to judge and act like theyre better than everyone else

all of you are useless wastes

I'm not as much as faggot like you, so you have to show me an example on yourself how to kill yourself properly first.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

>everyone makes mistakes and acts like a piece of shit.
thinking about framing your ex for rape and making your suicide seem like it's his fault isn't being a piece of shit it's being a bad person also yes, I think I'm a better person than OP

Did you miss the part where op said she has BPD? It's not her fault she can't help it.

Post three coming in hot from infamous massive faggot, just when I thought it couldnt get any faggotier... it did

no I didn't, having a mental illness doesn't justify being a bad person, she knows what she's planning on doing is wrong but she doesn't care, she isn't delusional, she isn't manic, she is probably off meds but still, she knows what she's doing is wrong so she's a bad person if she does it

She can by not writing that shit

you didnt prove shit about how you're not a faggot

and you're not a faggot? Yet you act like one sperging like an autist

Do I have to prove anything for faggot like you?

Massive faggot posting again on 4channel, you are awesome bro, no I am not a faggot because I didnt make a faggot post making u a massive faggot

If you're a girl there are thousands of lonely losers who will be your support network online and they'll be in denial about it the whole time while you get your shit together.

name one guy you know with bpd
fucking kikes spreading there jew meme

fun fact its easy as fuck to get laid when you have bpd since your personality is a chameleon and can morph to suit your partners desires
gif related
its just hard to keep a partner since batshit crazy

Attached: 1447380766242.gif (176x144, 1.11M)

I'm a guy diagnosed with bpd, it's extremely hard for me to find anyone to have a serious relationship with and I have no interest in casual sex. I've only had two relationships and the first one lasted several years.

same
casual sex just causes more feels then pleasure
i've had fucking god knows how many relationships
but no girl every seems to give a shit about me other then the fact that i can fuck the shit out of her
its even worse now that ive stopped being an emotional tampon
like i have feeling to you cunt have you ever thought to even ask how my day was

>tfw no emotional chad bf

a samefag loser with no friends here

hit me up then im lonely as fuck

same here.. anyone want to talk about girls or somethin? just talked to some incel on blahtherapy.com

some people are so fucking stubborn though. This guy said he will NOT have sex or date and i couldnt convince him otherwise

Post your discord, we can voice chat if you want.

mehshin#4603
lets stick to text until we get to know eachother better

im also going to need a pic and timestamp at some point
cant be bothered with catfishes and trannies

Now this is true feminism, hope they learn from you, they all need to kill themselves and write fake shit that won't stand in court.

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

Uh, I said I was a boy in the first post you responded to.

Please do it and livestream it you crazy cunt.

Attached: when-you-are-not-sure-about-doing-it_o_5636463.jpg (479x720, 65K)

oh i thought you were my bad
here add me and ill invite you to the discord im in but i dont really gaf about one on one convos with random anons :/

I have enough friends to hang out with occasionally, but not enough to be annoyed or distracted. I'm pretty picky with that subject.

I was, I just like guys.

I don't usually join discord groups, what's it for?

oh nvm then sorry not into gays online
idgaf about them irl but you guys have ruined Jow Forums so pls an hero or stick to /lgbt/

>BPD
>wanting anything to do with a lonely loser
Yeah you don't get BPD man.

According to some religions and philosophies, they will be born to a life worse than their previous one.

Dont you die on me, im coming to your house rn.

>Tfw BPD male
I'm gonna get on some meds to deal with the impulses which in my case manifest in destructive anger. Gonna get on some meds to try and deal with them because I can't take this shit.

>Dont you die on me, im coming to your house rn.
Huh?

>stopped taking my meds 6 months ago
>been in a mostly healthy long term relationship for a few years
>no crazy outbursts in over a year
i-i'm cured right?

>wrote a letter...

why you stupid bitch. just off yourself. leave your ex out of it. you don't deserve to have freedom or agency. arabs are right in that regard

discord
=|+|=|813|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

>my gf told me she has BPD and didn't want me to come over yesterday because she's afraid she will 'infect' me too
what do? or what the hell does that even mean?

that she doesnt understand what bpd is and probably read some google post and diagnosed herself

this is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

well, that would be one explanation. but she cried when she told me she had bpd and I don't think she's completely wrong

I had the misfortune of dating one of you BPDs. I hope you do it. But you wont. Waste of space. Unless you do DBT you will always be this pathetic.

According to this one religion (spiritism i think), they get stuck in a certain region of the afterlife plane to think abt what they done and evolve past the suicidal thoughts. Some leave soon, others are stuck there killing themselves again and again because they cant evolve past their mentality. it is said to be an awful plane of existence

Coward. I was going to sage your attention whore ass but fuck it. Get a fucking spine and stop being a bitch on the internet. Everyone and your mother knows youll not do it. Your ex is better off without you and if you do kill yourself, your life history will be used to prove his innocence and your abusive piece of shit ways. Your family and everyone you knew will be ashamed of you, and youll be brought up as a shameful thing "that one crazy girl who killed herself to get her bf in jail. Can you believe it? Thats was so abusive of her..."
Your ex will marry a beautiful woman and have a sucessfull career and family. Youll be nothing but a bitter aftertsste during his breakfast, 20 years from now, which hell attribute to the coffee hes drinking

>Your ex will marry a beautiful woman and have a sucessfull career and family. Youll be nothing but a bitter aftertsste during his breakfast, 20 years from now, which hell attribute to the coffee hes drinking
Not really, he'll be forever broken and will never have a normal life again. t. dated a BPD 15 years ago, still haven't recovered.

I was sympathetic to your situation till I read this post. You dying wouldn't be the worst thing.

Attached: 1552942145233.jpg (720x405, 23K)

Im sorry this was so bad for you. What have you been doing to fix that situation?
I have a friend who dated a BitchPD. Hes marrying the girl he cheated her with and seems all good (this was 2 yrs ago or so). I mentioned his ex a few weeks ago and he said "Katherine who? My colleague?" I told him it was his ex and that she killed herself, and he said "ah, good riddance" with a small smile.

>What have you been doing to fix that situation?
What exactly can I do? All women are somewhat BPD now compared to back then, I can't do shit.

See a therapist if possible. Shrinks are the best when dealing with trauma

What the fuck do you imagine he will do except take my money and nod? Why would I have to pay to be "fixed" if it's the fault of other clearly insane people?

When your car breaks you take it to a mechanic for it to be fixed. When you get hurt, you go to a doc. If you dont have insurance for your shit youre not getting paid if other people fuck your shit up.
You could sue your ex for emotional and moral damage, just like you hire insurance to protect yourself.

Dude what the fuck are you even talking about lol are you a retarded American neolib drone or some shit.

Get over yourself you crazy retard. Also no one cared about your "don't abandon me user" threads.

discord/
=|+|=|912|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

>meet BPD grill
>she says everyone always leaves her for someone better
>promise not to do that
>she ghosts me and starts talking shit about me behind my back