Attached: devil 3.png (528x559, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

21st Century Schizoid Man here.

schizophrenic here. have a bump.

3rd day binge drinker and methhead here

do i fit in?

When schizophrenics are alone, do they have a good time with the shit in their head, or are they in constant agony?

I hope I find you on Grindr so I can TOP you, most schizes make good sissies

medicated and not psychotic, something I enjoy the most is lying down, closing my eyes, and let the in build home entertainment do it's thing. not fully sleeping but close to dreaming and lucid I always have the most vivd fun experiences.

when unmedicated and psychotic, I mostly feel a feel of all encompassing euphoria, think I'm immortal, and God, and feel like superman with all kinds of magic super powers. always gets me in big trouble and close to dead, but it's a manic, still, great time.

>think I'm immortal, and God, and feel like superman with all kinds of magic super powers
Who says you aren't? When you're off your meds that is

Attached: 1381112640221.png (614x388, 406K)

What about the voices? Do they make you feel more euphoric or just depress you?

>Who says you aren't?
Police.
Last time off my meds I used magic to get the keys to a freshly abandoned mansion in the rich part of town. The police that got alarmed after I spent one night in there wouldn't take "my angels told me where the key was" as an answer, and forced me to the local mental hospital. I quickly escaped and went on to other psychotic adventures.

More euphoric.I pretty much always had nice and encouraging voices, first telling me or reassuring me of the fact that I'm the messiah, and then giving me quests or whatnot to go on in this mystic adventure psychosis mostly is for me. It can get awfully confusing, is incredibly exhausting for both mind and body, and fucked my life over real good, but I still kinda miss psychosis sometimes.

Is it like in birdman?

schizophrenic fembot here, life is horrible and will never get better

Schizoid gang report

Attached: KingCrimson.png (384x483, 270K)

never saw birdman. but from the movies I saw I say it has themes of the truman show, shutter island, the matrix, donnie darko and even beautiful mind. plus the game sezunas sacrifice.

but a movie could never accurately portray the experience, because your whole sense of self is altered during psychosis, your thinking, feeling, perception, behavior, is vastly different from what you know from real life.
It's how you experience reality and how you think about yourself and everything you know, now take that and imagine something entirely different. That's basically what psychosis is for me.

Have you started to transition and how big are your boitits?

my penis is a cure for all ailments

reporting in Iad

Attached: 149104028826.png (488x558, 11K)

>schizos are beginning to take the board back from normies and trannies
Based

How do you guys deal with anhedonia? I'm a depressive schizoid and I don't know if I can handle living an entire life like this. What's the point of being alive if you can't enjoy anything? I pretty much just shitpost all day at this point, since everything else takes too much effort.

Attached: In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King_-_40th_Anniversary_Box_Set_-_Front_cover.jpg (307x300, 75K)

are schizoid autists welcome?

Attached: 1552672148703.png (749x453, 409K)

A tiny needle like that couldnt inject enough medicine to cure a stuffy nose.

>be schizoid
>dont need social interaction
>don't give 2 shits about others
>just comfily spend all your life with your interests
What's their secret? How do I become one?

>living your days without enjoying anything
>chronically lonely but don't like being around people either
>beyond autistic so you are forced into being a hermit and always have to fend for yourself
>being forced to work to sustain a life you don't even actually enjoy
>suicide seems like a more logical solution but you don't even have the volition to do it
It's not comfy at all, it's a meaningless and painful existence. If it was comfy it would be called a blessing, not a disorder. You get it from severe trauma, I think.

>get on r9k just to find a discussion about schizo- disorders
Haha must be a coincidence how funny.

Attached: 9EA95351-F248-473B-96C5-BF9F51A98D76.jpg (645x773, 69K)

>watch random psychology videos including ones about schizotypal/cluster A personality disorders
>never realized that almost all schizotypal traits match with me
>actually diagnosed autist instead of schizotypal
Can only relate to the social awkward aspect of the autism spectrum disorder. None of that stimming shit and being oversensitive to sensory information is relatable.

>check all the fuckin boxes
>even the one about having impotent revenge fantasies
>been a loner for 3 years
>alienated all my friends simply by "doing nothing"
>don't care
>will go to extreme lengths to avoid interacting with people

discord
=|+|=|748|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

Are you the guy who stuffs a BD dildo in his boipussy and wears chastity?