How do you seduce a trap? They look and live like women, but they have male brains...

How do you seduce a trap? They look and live like women, but they have male brains, so all the usual female seduction appealing to their emotions stuff doesn't work.

Attached: 1505009056837.jpg (814x767, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by having a big cock

Why would you want to? They're just guys who are mentally ill and want to be women.

my guess would be to just treat them like you would treat a bro and be in shape and presentable to maximize your chances. there's no special way to seduce someone, they either like you or they don't, trap or not.

Because being able to talk autistically about autistic stuff while looking at a beautiful female face is worth dealing with the mentall illness, as if women in general don't have toxic waste dump brains already.

Someone posted something here once about how when these guys start dressing like girls, they just immediately start jacking off. It's not as much about being a girl as it is a perversion they've dedicated their lives to. I doubt you'd have to do much of anything in the way of "seducing". They're no different than any dude on grinder. They've just changed the game for themselves by trying to attract guys further into the heterosexual side of the spectrum.

Traps don't care anymore about autistic stuff than normal women do. Have you ever spoke to one?

What if they identify as lesbian?

then they're just ugly dudes trying to increase their odds of attracting a female by pretending to be one, since they think it makes them more approachable.

Maybe don't try to fuck that one.

Treat them like a girl without making a big deal about it, you'll melt their heart.

The autistic ones are usually the cutest and best able to emulate femininity due to autistic observation

maybe thats true in your head.

Join my trap server and figure out user

Attached: 1519763386584.png (800x473, 24K)

>join my hrt-fetishizing self harm cult
no thanks

got a link for it?

>trap server

Attached: 1385332789161.gif (427x240, 904K)

Here you are friend.
zwgWanC

You know you wanna join

Attached: U5dsGvrz9woBBSyFVj3W9mdxhyXv9Rn_1680x8400.png (728x410, 208K)

While raps in anime, manga and some special angles does look like women; traps in real live have the bone structure and the musculature of men.

It's uncanny, because you see the long hair, the parfum, the dress, the make-up but your brain keep telling you "this is a man". Believe, even if your live depends on it, you'll fell disgust.

Surrender the invite

OP, you could have a GF to be cute AND friends to talk autistic shit
Instead of a uncanny guy as swallow as a female

I just did anony
zwgWanC

Attached: 1521435194758.png (782x720, 727K)

Yea, there are millions of cute autistic girls just waiting to be picked up, and of course they won't start acting like typical females after a year or 2 into the relationship. I'd rather just talk with traps who look hotter than most women (if they transition correctly and early enough), think like guys and have similar interests and appreciate the attention.

Because they're still pretty and nice. I need human connection user and women don't give me the time of day.

And people say that discord trannies aren't real.

>Go on server
>Everyone is questionablly underage

i literally do nothing

If women won't give you the time of day what makes you think pretend women will?

Because they're probably about as autistic as I am and they've already been nicer to me than any woman has. But you're probably right, why even try.

>Autistic
>Able to care for others
user, that's not how autism works

you seduce a trap by splitting his head open and saging your gay thread

As a trap I'd say: Confidence is key, have a nice body, don't act too desperate (although some are into being worshipped).

As for transgirls you can definitely just appeal to their emotions, they're more emotional than cis girls.

It's a spectrum user. Not every autismo lacks empathy entirely.

What if I want to seduce a trap who likes being dominant?

Do I just kill myself?

Well, do you have any experience being a bully? If you have and are into some gay shit, it's not that hard, traps in general have a terrible willpower.

Act brattish in a cutesy way, that'll get their instincts going.

Don't wanna dominate one, want to be dominated by one (well and loved and cared for to, since I will do the same back!)

This is a great idea. Just tease them until they're frustrated and take charge?

Sorta yeah, I'm a vers trap and sometimes I get the strongest urge to put brats down when they tease (doesn't have to be sexual, just in a way where you know they're intentionally trying to get you worked up).

Nah, it's an 18+ server idiot.

zwgWanC

Attached: 9bb45a537c834ab90fe8f626409b0142.png (922x1152, 1.13M)

shut up and post more of this slut

There's hope for me yet then! I absolutely love role reversal stuff. Seems like most traps who like to be somewhat dom are only into other traps or girls tho.

Just because it says 18+ doesn't mean underages didn't weasel in

Everyone with verified is confirmed 18+ from sending me their ID at least.

Attached: 4af305326d309f0f9c5d647576439d08.png (473x728, 441K)

What is the actual trap ratio, any roasties? I don't like roasties.

Does that trap have any social media?

This. Everything else is bullshit. Be cute as them, Hot and straight acting, or have a big dick.

Unsure of the current actual trap ratio, some have yet to come out of the woodwork as of yet. The server has been open to the public for only a day, not even a full 24 hours I think.

Attached: 224248c012bc3b70076a0c70b153c83a.png (883x902, 424K)

discord
=|+|=|822|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

>all the usual female seduction appealing to their emotions stuff doesn't work
thats how youd seduce me though

t. tranny

Reported for grooming children for gay sex purposes and sexual corruption.

Attached: gev0pl3ml7x01.jpg (556x261, 102K)