Was he based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?

Was he based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled?
Only robots can answer, normaltards gtfo

Attached: 1553146853922.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe. The stupid shit he did that he wrote in his diary is astounding. The most chad incel though.

He was autistic and arguably insane.

Cringe, he actually thought he had any personal value and still cared about sex to have it consume his every thought. Among the bottom of the barrel, even before he murdered people.

kinda cringe
when you do a mass shooting and are more of a laughingstock than something scary you know you lost

He looked good for a HAPA male and could have easily gotten laid if he controlled his autism, and lowered his standards.

So, cringe and bluepilled. He couldn't even kill a single blonde college girl because of a fucking lock blocking his path.

Attached: chad.jpg (512x512, 33K)

He literally let roasties control his life to the point where he became mental, went on on a lame shooting spree and killed himself. You can't get more bluepilled than that. Elliot had a life most people in the world could only dream of, but he let something as trivial as pussy to take over his mind and he could never enjoy it. He was also pretty cringe and did a lot of stupid shit and then wondered why he wasn't getting good results out of it.

He was based and cringe.

He definitely had Asperger's or something.

>Elliot had a life most people in the world could only dream of
You only think in terms of money you disgusting jew
There are more important things in life
What is a loving gf and family
What is having supportive and fun friends
Money is nothing

He could have had loving gf and supportive and fun friends but he didn't want them.

He wanted revenge on Stacy for not going up to him and offering to suck his dick without any effort on his part. If you read his gay manifesto, he was so autistic and simultaneously full of himself assumed the way to pick up women was just walking around and wait for them to offer themselves to him.

His kill count amounted to 3 nerdy asian kids, 1 random dude, and 2 5/10 women.

He's the definition of failure, and if he wrangled his autism for 5 minutes he could have realized he's actually pretty attractive and had a decent shot if he would just approach and talk to women.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

He was based and redpilled but kinda cringe at the same time.

Attached: 1546186424048.jpg (330x411, 70K)

He should have had hobbies/goals and tried to make friends first before trying to land a gf. If you have no social skills to even make ONE friend or two, how the fuck do you think you're going to get a gf. He failed to realize this, but honestly he had parents that were smart enough to recognize all this. They should have helped him out and maybe we wouldn't have went postal

He is a hero of Jow Forums.

Attached: aKjDgp3_700b.jpg (700x934, 81K)

He did go to a therapist and prescribed meds but his parents didn't watch over him enough.

he was delusional and confirmed autistic also he was way to attractive to be an incel

cringe
failed his shooting

He was the very definition of an incel. Decent looking, everything handed to him, and yet because he was such a shit person he never got laid.

>taking the memes seriously
what a tard

>What is a loving gf and family
>What is having supportive and fun friends

You need money for all of those except family

Cringe shit head. If anyone is thinking about doing some stupid shit like that, do the world a favor and kill your self before killing innocents. So fucking dumb. The reason why women didn't want to fuck him wasn't because he was ugly it was because he was soulless moron.

he was so socially retarded he was unable to get laid, plus his standards were way too high.

he literally only wanted 10/10 blonde stacies yet is far from that himself. on top of that his social skills/understanding were fucking horrid. basically he was a delusional retard. he could've gotten a 6/10 gf if he worked on his social skills but instead he was entitled af and only went for 10/10 stacies.

Lmao, nice opinion, pseudo-normalfag cunt.

I hope some day you will fall to a shooter like him.

Attached: Vmwo3GR.gif (300x458, 429K)

We need more Elliotfishers. Those who have tried his pics on tinder have usually been pretty successful.

cringe as fuck because his score was laughably nonexistant

>Decent looking, everything handed to him
That is not the case for the majority of real incels.
Also we should have a feature that allows reporting normalscum posting

cringe and redpilled. got all the lessons, but couldnt learn from them because of his shitty upbringing, narcissism, and some kind of autism

I hope that a muzzy roach kills you

The same meds most mass shooters are found to be prescribed? You think they'd take a fucking hint by now jfc. No amount of therapy or meds anyway is gonna substitute for actually having friends and having goals. You need to do that yourself. All things he wasn't doing. Like I said his parents knew this yet didn't give a fuck enough to help him out with it. I really blame his retarded parents more than Elliot, even though Elliot should have realized this, obviously though he was too mental to do so

It is the majority of the cases. Real incels are normal looking but really shitty people. They are not physically ugly but live in denial.

Actually, most incels are ugly truecels, short pathetic scrawny indian kids, etc. even within incels, the cutest mones get the most attention

Yet women have relationships with criminals, pedophiles and serial killers.
So i really don't see how bersonality could be really ever an issue.
At least not from a moral standpoint, maybe shyness but even then...

cringe and bluepilled.
this tbqh. "i threw a tantrum" was written verbatim like 5 times in his manifesto. It was so insanely immature.
He had a great life, his biggest complaints were stacies and bitching about how his sister got more stuff than he did, like a child.

Cringe and purplepilled.

Red pilled enough to see through women, blue pilled enough to think he couldn't do anything about it.

Incels are even more shitty people than criminals, pedophiles, serial killers. Makes you think.

I know this is bait
But, tell me how are they worse?

Elliot struck me as being both narcisistic and autistic. He thought he was amazing and all of the blonde staceys should be glad to lick his feet. But when people didn't treat him the way he thought he deserved (because he was autistic and had no social skills), he flipped his shit and became violent.

discord
=|+|=|826|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 26.jpg (347x424, 43K)

Deep down everybody is narcissistic. They are just better at representing it, and don't have the same frustration of the basic need to bread as he did.

im a hapa and shorter than him and i have a hot gf nigga was pathetic

He was like a weak 6/10 who expected 10/10 girls to be his gf despite not going to school much, having an official job for literally one day, not talking to any girls and barely leaving his room ever aside from going on random walks.

You tell me, OP.

But he didn't have money.

He had no cash inflow aside from birthday/Christmas gifts since he was unemployed.
His family wasn't ungodly rich.
He had like 5k in his bank account.

People only think he was rich because his Chink mom financed some old, beat up BMW for him.

He will be seen as a true visionary in the upcoming Incel Revolution and the Great Shift of Power. All hail!

>controlled his autism
This isn't possible, people can smell the tism, you can't hide it.

You just described my life user
And i'm older than he is lmao
This gonna be gud

Speaking of his BMW, he was stupid for wanting that car. That's a car to impress 40 and 50 year olds.

V8 Mustangs and Camaros are what get the panties off of 20 year olds.

Elliot was so damn out of touch lmao

You should probably try to change things up for the better, yo

cmon guys i got laid 2 weeks ago it aint that fuckin hard

If you still need an answer to that question, you should see Mumkey's videos on him.

General Cho (peace be upon him) is the true saint of robots.

Attached: generalcho.jpg (600x300, 38K)

cringe, weak, pathetic and delusional.

>roasties
>innocent

Attached: stop.jpg (422x550, 44K)

Narcisism is part of everyone's personality to some degree, sure, but Elliot's was pathological. You can't read My Twisted World and think his self-concept was normal. This type of pathological narcisism is common trait in mass murderers and serial killers.

What's worst is that normies will use people like him to justify a narrative of all as feeling entitled to women's bodies and sex, when it's often the opposite, and most of us are really just pathetic, self-loathing losers who don't even feel deserving of love and sex.

Attached: 1537769713467.jpg (253x200, 9K)

>pathetic, self-loathing losers who don't even feel deserving of love and sex
That was likely Elliot too, he tried to delude himself into thinking the opposite for cope.

He could have fucked any women he wanted with all the money he had

discord/
=|+|=|918|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Cringe.

His whole problem is that he couldn't keep his mouth shut about all his whiny incel victim shit.

With his money and looks, he could have easily picked up a 6/10 half-asian starter girlfriend. His hair, glasses, clothes, car, etc. were actually pretty decent. All he needed to do was just calmly say minimal stuff like "hey, wanna hang later?", or "I'm heading out to get a bite, care to join?".

Just a few normal phrases like that would have sufficed. The important thing was to stay away from monologues about how being an incel is so hard and unfair. Was that so much to ask of him?

Cringe and redpilled. Had the right ideas about women but ultimately he was just a pathetic ugly hapa who simped over white pussy so hard that he died for it.