Imagine being so tired of getting fucked in the ass in jail that you try to switch genders so you can go to female...

>Imagine being so tired of getting fucked in the ass in jail that you try to switch genders so you can go to female prison

Attached: 12079428952.png (632x584, 372K)

the trans inmate should be allowed to transition. it is a natural right to be able to do what you want with your own body. prison does not exist to take away inmates natural rights, only their civil liberties.

Yes I actually agree. I personally think capitalism is at fault for this way of thinking. This "you don't deserve human rights because you're poor" way of thinking. Reminds me of pic related.

Attached: 7l78cduqahn21.png (500x349, 97K)

based and red

so conservatives are the most socially tolerant? imagine that

where are you getting that idea from?

>gender pseudoscience is a human right

Funny how the only libshit who preach human rights over such banal things are the bourgeois who benefited from capitalism.

Every American should have the right to practice whatever pseudoscience he wishes as long as it only affects his own body. Any other point of view is unamerican.

harris = lib

conservatives would not discriminate trans, only in the military.

>tfw conservatives have driven lefties insane by playing ball and that's why they're all becoming hyper authoritarians

ironic that conservatives are the true moderates.

as they would be. being moderate is conservative, maybe not nazi but definitely conservative.

i have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking about in this thread. i will never under stand political-speak

modern right wing extremism is just a reaction to lefties pushing for more population replacement via mass immigration.

look at france - that whole country is black and arab.

we conservatives just want that to not happen to America.

>modern right wing extremism is just a reaction to lefties
preaching to the choir

french iq has plummeted too lol

and french politicians are hiding from the masses cus they got theirs (money) and can skidaddle.

>Reddit spacing
>buying the left narrative that any opposition is "extremist"
Go back to where you come, idiot

right extremism didnt exist in the 90's and early 2000s, we were all comfy watching spring break clips on MTV and watching popstars and boy bands.

90's RnB was good and respectable. and we didnt have clowns like shaun king pushing BLM agendas and other clowns antagonizing whites.

libs have made society a clown show. they preach as if theyre the progressive ones but they really arent. they will say anything for votes to get money in their pockets.

Donald DONATES his salary, Baraka shithead did not,

>reddit spacing is a real thing.

youre newer than that forced meme

This is your mind on r/politics

i dont go to reddit. reddit copies us.

>lefty gets so mad they just attack politics
you never could handle that there were other ways to believe

All political discussion belong to Jow Forums, you are hereby invited to leave

All redditers belong to reddit, you are hereby invited to leave

Why would anyone want to post on a board with enforced thread IDs?

typical lefty

>just leave cus u are reddit or pol

brainlet

Because in a board with ID I could differentiate you from this redditor , and we could hold a conversation.

They should just give transfaggots suicide pills

>redditor!

says the guy without an argument

Why? They are going to find a way to kill themselves if left alone.

>People have a right to getting shit for free
No, they don't faggot

l don't particularly want to converse with you though.

Is anyone suggesting the state pay for it?

The state should just take any money the criminal had, there's not point in allowing the scum of society to have nice things.

Who else is going to be? The mans in prison.

Yeah only you should get free money, right? Worthless neet.

>if you don't want to give people your money, you're a egoist loser
Dude, if you want something, just work for it.

That doesn't mean he has no savings.