Ex-girlfriend is texting me to complain about her new ex-boyfriend

>ex-girlfriend is texting me to complain about her new ex-boyfriend

Attached: 1545445428541.jpg (507x507, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be honest with her user she will get some respect.
Are you good friends or just ex?

Attached: 0cf.jpg (720x573, 65K)

You really don't want to stay on friendly terms with your exes. There is absolutely nothing to gain from remaining in orbit.

stop being a pussy and tell her you don't care. sounds to me she looking for rebound sex.

This board has been dead a long time, I guess I should let it go. It doesn't make me feel better.

After my gf of 4 years broke up with me I told her I never wanted to see her again and broke off all contact.
Now you try.

>Having a gf
Get out.
Memes aside, don't talk to your ex gfs. this sounds like a recipe for disaster, and any chick who wants you to "just be friends" is either too spineless to just cut ties, or keeping you in reserve just in case. Better for the both of you to move on entirely
This.

>dubs checked

She and I are in no way friends.
She will, occasionally, message me.
I'm not so insecure that I need to block her or tell her she can't contact me. I broke up with her, after all. I'm not resentful, just disinterested.

Attached: 1539205290849.jpg (1079x1004, 91K)

Well just be straight up with her that you are not interested in chatting about that issue.

Yet you're insecure enough to bring it up. Look, if you really were disinterested, you just wouldn't speak to her.

then why are you complaining? its not being insecure if you don't want to hear her dumb shit.

>all these people with exes
What the fuck? This board is fucking dead now.

You have a golden chance to make dependent while going out with other girls

She apologized for going on; I told her that I don't much care, either way.

Too much is wrong with your post for me to correct.

I don't remember complaining.

How so, user?

Wait for her to call you again, then as she begins to talk about her ex, abruptlu hang up and block her number

>She apologized for going on; I told her that I don't much care, either way.
based

Attached: megu Thumbs up.gif (578x809, 1.94M)

Thank you, explosion-poster.

sorry your original post just kinda came off as you complaining. I would say at that point you might as well just ignore her so she stops.

>How so, user?
Well, be like her half BF, give a little bit of attention, just enough so she don't seek another guy, and be a jerk in general, while doing your stuff the rest of the time.

What a backhanded apology, Mr. Dubs.
She can continue venting, if she wants.
While I don't care about her, I think the situation is interesting in itself, somwhat. I like observing people, regardless of who they are. Like I said, I don't have much of a preference.

What would I gain from such an arrangement?

You'd keep a gf, with minimal effort and you search other girls.

Alright I can understand actually understand that.

Tell her the truth; tell her you're not interested, and you don't view her as a friend nor do you hope to get back with her. Tell her you'd like to move on, then move on.
Or you know, you could always be a "nice guy" and act like her friend, but do not expect anything from her; just be nice for the sake of being nice.

Here is how you reply.
"k"
That is all.

Oh, I don't want her to be my girlfriend.

:^)

Have you not been reading this thread?

>checked

Wow, I fucked that up pretty bad, huh?

this right here is the most devastating move. you also have to make sure its a capital K. with a period at the end

>not ghosting your ex-girlfriend

Attached: 12396876196.png (275x249, 59K)

If you have any self-respect you will stop socializing with a woman who broke your heart and ghost her.

I can't fucking stand these posts where the solution is completely obvious and yet you still post it to get validation

Attached: D1zmLW6X4AEDPfT.jpg (802x960, 53K)

discord
=|+|=|741|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

yea and you're soaking it up like a little bitch being her time whore.