Let's face it most of us really aren't that bad looking and actually have unique interests senses of humors and...

let's face it most of us really aren't that bad looking and actually have unique interests senses of humors and personalities but thanks to metamodern western dating standards we're fucked over. I think if we just swallow the looksmaxx pill our problems will be fixed by shooting low-mid dose roids like test, working out to a slimmer bfat level then getting some plastic surgery (inb4 bogdanoff) on our faces abroad in countries like ukraine and so on for jaw / cheek implants and augmentation, and if you have a fucked up forehead and hairline or whatever then forehead augmentation and a hair transplant. As for manlets...well....that's some tough fucking shit man, but height extension surgery is still there...though it will cost $$, hurt like a motherfucker and take like a year to recover...that shit can boost you up by like 4+ inches, add in discreet ~1-2 inch height extension shoes and you have an easy 5-6 inches of height. Concealer foundation and brow filler will help clear up our skin, hide dark soulless fucking eyes and make our brows more sharp defined and masculine looking

like women do this all the time, have you guys seen those insane before and after plastic surgery transformations for super ugly east asian girls where they go from like a 2-3/10 - 5-6+? then they wear makeup and high heels and shit to boost their height accentuate their hips get botox flare their cheeks and lips up to trick our primitive brains into thinking they're sexually prime, nose jobs get butt lifts facelifts etc etc like they're going to the grocery store. We have to beat them at their own game

what do you think lads? I'm going to get a whole bunch of test and anti-estrogens, gynecomastia gland-only removal surgery, jaw / cheek / chin implants and augmentation, cheek liposuction all according to the docs recommendations of course. Maybe a slight nose job too. Also bright green or maybe amber colored contacts. We're gonna make it

Attached: makoto.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
wannabetaller.com/limb-lengthening-surgery-doctors-and-costs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit go back reddit you goober

I honestly like the first sentence of your post, but beyond that I think I'd rather be alone than dedicate a bunch of time and money into making myself palatable for some shallow whore. I don't think that the East Asian culture you mention is something we should try to emulate. That said, if this is the path you want to take I guess you should go for it. Just be sure that this is what will really make you happy.

>holy shit go back reddit you goober
picrelatedoriginagolaregano

Attached: e9f.png (680x823, 1.1M)

looksmaxing is a meme for the insecure and only the most facially-cursed of human beings. Most robots/ incels would be attractive if they dropped their nihilistic insecurities and put in 1-2 years of solid lifting/ eating well. You don't have to put on that much muscle to distinguish yourself from the average doughboy-normie.

I'm legit autistic and girls started approaching ME once I put in ~6 months of lifting. But they're scared off once I open my mouth and start talking about my Biblical interpretation of Teletubbies or some bizarre shit like that. IME there's a threshold of attractiveness that makes you aesthetically-desirable--it gets your foot in the door--and any 'looksmaxing' beyond that doesn't matter if your personality/ social skills are shit.

>let's face it most of us really aren't that bad looking and actually have unique interests senses of humors and personalities but thanks to metamodern western dating standards we're fucked over
nope, most of the people here are consumerists that don't take care of their looks, I'd say 90% probably don't even have a hobby outside watching anime/movies/gaming, and spouting sarcastic & Jow Forums memes isn't a very good sense of humor

working out will always increase your chances with hotter femanons but the biggest issue the average robot faces is an undeserved sense of deserving a hotter bitch than he can reasonably afford. Be it a federal or social currency the real lesson is to be within ones own budget otherwise youll find yourself quite dismayed that you cant afford anything.

i may be an emotionally dysfunctional piece of shit but that doesn't mean i'm not a high functioning normie on the surface level, things i talk about with other people:

>things they like and are interested in i.e "oh uh i really like voleyball and like hiking" i'll say something like "ohhh shiiit haha nice, i went hiking a few times in the norwegian alp, beaaautiful view, kinda like game of thrones in real life" etc
>latest pop / reality tv shows and movies
>biggest mainstream media news headlines (more occasional) along with pretending to have its respective opinion
>random shit and or drama that happens in (their) lives
and so on, i may be an autist but that doesn't mean i'm an autist in real life
>discreetly repackaging and stealing normie jokes from popular normie comedians

it really is just about your appearance my friendo, as is evidenced by your newly acquired buff physique. Exercise, steroids, plastic surgery etc is the key to having women approach you, and as long as you can at least have a neutral conversation and not scare them away with autistic eccentrism you're getting laid. I know a guy that's a complete fucking blatant autist who would put r9k to shame, literally fucking collects and paints military action figure figurines and shit but because he's a 7.5/10 gets the puss, he has absolutely no idea how to have a conversation and is as dry as the sahara, is very needy and constantly asks others for reassurance on weird ass things like his "posture"

F M L S. I guess we can either use this deeply subconscious socio-psychological knowledge to destroy us or use it in our favor
watching anime and playing video games are hobbies, they're just male-dominated stigmatized hobbies which aren't very popular though they're becoming more and more mainstream

but yes spouting Jow Forums memes irl is a death sentence, i find toning down the edge helps a lot, normies find many of the things we do funny but you have to sugar coat it

Attached: 1529968708554.jpg (800x504, 115K)

I said "outside watching anime/vidya", not that they're not hobbies. That being said, they're consumerist hobbies and lead nowhere.

the issue is now the price of what used to be regular or even shitty girls has skyrocketed due to immense price gouging and inflation, as a result, the only businesses investors and persons who can survive in this economic climate are those who can adapt to the newfound market and its respective standards and conditions
you could say that almost every hobby is a consumerist hobby and leads nowhere because you've already applied a fatalistic reductionist perspective to it, it's all a matter of perspective when it comes to things as subjective as personal interests and hobbies. What you think might be odd or unacceptable is the complete opposite in other parts of the world, i.e anime in the west vs in asia and so on. Many people might consider gardening or whatever a consumerist hobby that leads to nowhere. Sure it might very well be consumerist and a waste of time to you because you might not enjoy it approve of it for some reason or derive satisfaction and pleasure from it, but that doesn't mean what you think is an objective reality on a highly subjective matter applies to everyone else. Do you understand what i'm trying to say?

that being said, yes generally speaking in the west the attitude towards certain hobbies and interest such as video games and anime isn't exactly positive, as is evidenced by uh, you for example lmao

Attached: 1535249383595.jpg (330x336, 60K)

no infact, most hobbies are not consumerist.

you could say all hobbies are consumerist if you really wanted to, like hiking. Oh look special hiking shoes hiking gear hiking backpacks hiking trinkets nifty hiking gadgets hiker survival food emergency first aid kits for hikers, hiker walking / climbing sticks safety convenient harnesses for hikers, supercooler hiking water bottle, UV-reflective hiking hat, high-altitude correction or protection ear gadgets for hiking, anti-chaf wik absorbant underwear for hikers and so on and so forth

i'd say you're the one who really makes it about consuming or not, but anyways you say consumerist like there's an inherent negative undertone to it, consuming isn't always bad, especially if you're deriving genuine pleasure relaxation / joy etc and or sharing life experiences as well as bonding with others or even yourself

by living under capitalism you have to consume, period. Like the knowledge of attraction and women you can use it to destroy yourself or use it to your advantage

you simply don't understand what consumerism is, it's not only spending money, consuming media is also consumerism
going hiking can be pretty good for you, sitting in a dark room playing browsing the internet and playing vidya will never be

>us
So is plebbit down or something?

>most of us really aren't that bad looking and actually have unique interests senses of humors and personalities
Speak for yourself fella, I'm ugly and schizo and fully deserve to die alone. I'm not even going to bother with reading the rest of your reddit-tier wall of text.

Attached: 1552611921692.jpg (766x690, 106K)

>you simply don't understand what consumerism is, it's not only spending money, consuming media is also consumerism
i never said consuming is just buying things

anyways you seem to not understand the complexity abstraction and subjectivity of how things affect different people in different ways and apply a generally negative connotation to the act of consuming
>going hiking can be pretty good for you, sitting in a dark room playing browsing the internet and playing vidya will never be
sitting in a dark room playing video games with other people? with just yourself? talking to other people while playing video games and watching anime? maybe not for you, like how do you actually know these things? sure for most people probably not, just like most people don't like archery or miniature stone axe carving and painting do you understand? with that logic i could say sitting in a room and painting airplane figurines isn't exactly good for you, but it might be to some people

also everyone isn't exactly an extrovert, many people prefer solitude over the latter since being around people all the time can actually be mentally damaging to them. As for darkness i for one can speak on this, i'm photosensitive and bright neon colored / fluorescent lights trigger depersonalization
give karma pls thx
i see, maybe invest in ADHD medication?

Attached: 1503447986031.jpg (269x200, 10K)

>typing out these many novels when you know what I mean
be stubborn then, you're a retard for blaming "western dating standards" anyway

>resorting to name calling and not actually addressing the points of what i'm saying so you can conveniently feed into your narcissistic delusion and tell yourself you're somehow better than everyone or more productive / less "consumerist" (which is bad) for not doing the hobbies you approve of and say are not "consumerist" according to your standards
>then saying i'm stubborn
Welp. I tried. I don't even like anime for the record. And I haven't played any vidya for the past 2 months, and when i did i just hopped on wow and ran around doing nothing for 15 minutes then logged off

but yeah, if you have actually traveled and been outside your very very narrow close-minded reality / head you will see the immensely stark differences in western / eastern dating standards and dating culture. I recommend you get out of your continent / hemisphere more, and anyone who is actually well traveled knows what i'm talking about

Attached: 1536030960507.jpg (480x485, 49K)

This shit right here, think about the type of person you will attract by making your looks better and is that really the type of person you want to be around anyways. For me the answer is hell no.

Work on becoming a more interesting person and become highly skilled at something and then you might notice that people are suddenly interested in you. This is what im going to do but i have no expectations for anything to happen.

Where are you supposed to get money for all of that shit?

spoiler nothing is going to happen, nobody cares, specially not women they'll just go oo that's nice, the only people who will take interest in you are old obese used up grannies who got tired of slutting it up for half a lifespan and want a young innocent sod like you to fill the void. But do it only if you want to do it for you

saving up, side hustling, some minor entrepreneurial endeavors, financing. Anyways if you go to a country like the ukraine the surgery is extremely cheap and you can get it at the best top-rated clinics and institutions in the entire country and among the whole region with european standards etc. Just to give you an idea gynecomastia surgery at arguably one of the best plastic surgery clinics in the ukraine with 20+ years in the business and doctors who have done 8,000+ operations costs $500

Attached: 1537256944530.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

This really needs a tl;dr

tl;dr get plastic surgery and get fit

pic related, you can go from "weird creepy incel eww fuck off out of here i have a boyfriend go get hobbies and a personality improve yourself" to "ooo you're cute what's your name?"

Attached: chin-implants-scotland-.jpg (1000x666, 157K)

How do you tell if you have gyno or you're just fat?

discord
=|+|=|751|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

because i got multiple xrays and went to both a GP and an endocrinologist and they determined it's almost 90% pure breast tissue. Also like just looking at it you can tell it looks like a woman's breast not a fat guy's manboobs. The areolas are also disfigured and hormonal influence is evidenced by its "puffy" appearance. Happened throughout puberty when i was skinny, got fatter to balance it out

Attached: main-qimg-d27bc1a494fe3710cdaf60fd8fd445ba.jpg (602x502, 70K)

I take it he fixed his chin, jaw and lip? How much would this cost?

But will you truly happy? People showing you affection because of plastic surgery? I think that would be a very depressing existence.

chin and jaw augmentation is $1,000 each rounded up, lip correction is $500, so $2,500, add in anesthesia operating room etc and it's probably around $3,000 total
then you clearly don't understand what it means to have a depressing existence

looks matter, alright? they really do, it's a fucking reality nowadays in the west at least lmao, just by hooking your brain up to an FMRI a team of scientists could determine whether or not you're attracted or even in love with someone in a split second of seeing them. I recommend you study psychology and neurology, these things are deeply rooted in the human brain and too abstract and complex for me to lecture you about on Jow Forums since you're already biased about it

Looks first, money / status second, personality third. Money and status is somewhat achievable, and most of us don't have a despicable horrendous personality. This way they'll be attracted to you for everything

anyways women do athis all the time why don't you go over to reddit and tell all the women there how beautiful they are and how much of a depressing existence it would be to get botox and a butt lift, i'm sure they'd love the attention topkek

Attached: 1539525135219.jpg (957x960, 88K)

How much is leg-lengthening? I want to go up by 4 inches.

>money is achievable
kek

what is that compels the simple to explain things

Dr. Manohar Babu in india does it with the LON method for ~$8k. If I were you though I would save up a lot more and do it in turkey for $17-23k:
>"For the 4 Turkish doctors listed above, the prices include the costs of the following services: greeting at airport,
>staying at a 5-star hotel for 1 day,
> road fees in Istanbul,
> all medical examinations,
> staying 5-7 days in hospital after the surgery
> device removal fee."
source: wannabetaller.com/limb-lengthening-surgery-doctors-and-costs/

shit is fucking painful though dude, i heard it takes like 10-11 months to get 2 inches so it would take 2 years for you to get that 4, but i guess it would be worth it specially if you slap on some 1-2 inch height extension shoes, that's a 5-6 inch height increase. How tall are you btw?
i mean if you don't understand business finance and or banking / econmics yeah, but even for the average layman retard you just have to go to community college with a marketable in-demand degree and licensing like a registered nurse, accounting, dentistry, dental hygienist, if you have a knack for coding web dev etc

Attached: 1535915837487.png (500x500, 16K)

that surgery is literally paying to ruin your life. imagine being in a wheelchair at 35. If you can't get anyone to love you right now you will have a lot more trouble finding a lover with a disability.

>$17-23K

Fuck. I'm like 3mm under 5'9", I'd like to get myself up to at least 6ft but ideally I'd want 6ft1 or 6ft2.

I thought that was only supposed to be a risk once someone is in like their 70s.