Has there ever been anyone more retarded than me?

I took hrt for 3 years for a dude who dumped me for a real woman

Attached: 1a.jpg (850x616, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You had it coming, well done user.

If he goaded you into it then how did you not see it coming?

Do you have a nice butthole?

I don't know, I thought it would make him stay.
He liked it.

Alright well, then decide whether you should detransition and fix your body by working out (if you haven't already) or keep it up. Stop dwelling on the past and stop making these threads, they're not interesting.

It's okay user. He probably wasn't worth it then. Better to learn now than later. Are you going to stay this way or go back? I hope you're okay.

Yes, you are probably the most retarded person on this board.

and the most malicious on the board

I stopped with hormones. I'm probably just going to kill myself to be honest, I've ruined my body beyond repair.

You'll be okay one day user. I'm missing half a leg and I still manage. I'll keep going if you do?

What is your status? Did the hormones have a serious effect?

That's pretty retarded, but at least you have a dick. Surely there's someone who did that same thing but also got the ol' cockchop special.

> I've ruined my body beyond repair.
Don't be too optmist user, you also ruined your brain beyond repair

Don't tie my decision to live to yours please.
Status? Honestly it's hard to say how much of an effect they had because I don't know what I would look like had I never taken them. I'm likely sterile though and I have breasts that I'd like to get removed.
Huh, how did I ruin my brain?

>Huh, how did I ruin my brain?
Well, hormones act in your entire body, from your toes the top or your head.
Long term hormone intake does change how your brain work in many ways (like making your emotions more unstable and slowing your reflexes), because it reshape some neural paths.

So I'm going to be an emotional mess all my life. More reason to kill myself.

you know, girls and boys have different brain constructions, because they have different hormones,

It goes back to normal once you quit HRT though.

>Don't tie my decision to live to yours please.
Okay I won't put that pressure on you. Just give it a while and see if you feel the same way. I think you'll be okay.

It honestly amazes me that there are people out there that are this stupid and degenerate.

Post a body pic. We must decide is it is fixable.

>So I'm going to be an emotional mess all my life. More reason to kill myself.
Yes, basically this, but you can repair part of the damage, and try to be happy.
This is the part of the live where most find religion.

Hey, got an email or something? I want to see your picture

Thank you for replying.
How big are those breasts? Is it likely they will disappear after some time without hrt?
How about your hips/waist?
Also when did you start with hrt?
I can't believe you are fubar, user. Maybe laying off hrt just confuses your hormones completely and once it balances out you'll feel better again?
Sorry for funny writing, eurofag here.

About 75% of it does go back to normal. But OP will never be the same.

I get that you're trying to get him to kill himself but you should already understand that he's too much of a coward to do that and making up bullshit science won't get you anywhere closer towards your goal.

I did something similar but was only on hrt for 15 months

post pic of bussy, maybe you could be my sex doll...

>I took hrt for 3 years for a dude who dumped me for a real woman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I just wanted someone to love me. I know it's pretty pathetic.
Not posting here.
Why?
I wish I was religious, I'd probably be a lot happier if I were.
Again it's really hard to know because I've been on them so long and I never took measurements. I honestly just look like a high school boy with tits. I started at 19.
Wow what an enticing offer. I want nothing more than to be some smelly neet reddit spacer's onahole.

user, i'm being honest with OP, a person that was fouled by the trans meme deserve the truth after so much time.
And the truth is that OP is beyond total repair, he can fix many things, but some will remain broken

friendly reminder to any anons considering the 'sissy' path that this is the endgame. the wall for roasties is 30, the wall for sissies comes even earlier, like 25 or even as young as 20. basically you will be pumped and dumped with no one decent to take you on as young as 20. don't fuck up your life.

The "truth" is that yes, some things will never fully go back to normal i.e. hips and breasts but 95% of things he can work on and live a normal life with.

I'd say about 75%, if OP has some luck, hormones just fuck your body and mind too hard

>I honestly just look like a high school boy with tits. I started at 19.
I believe you will be alright if you don't give up now.
There's ftm trans that look pretty convincing and I'm sure you are more manly now than some of them when they started transitioning.
Will you visit a doctor about those hormonal issues? Maybe they can smooth things out, maybe you now need testosterone long term.
Just trying to open up some perspective here. I'm convinced it really sucks to be in your situation but I relly don't think you're completely screwed.

Body if you start early (12-15) yes, mind no.

>Why?
Because I want to see what he walked away from. I'm not going to post it anywhere

checked nice trips user
also you really should kill yourself user

We don't live in some sort of dream, the brain receive far more damage the body when you take hormones, the suicide rate of ex-traps is incredible high.

post that gaped bussy you fucking whore

Not because of physical changes to brain, the suicide rate of pre-HRT trannies is even higher.

He'll be a emotive mess for the rest of his live, which is sad, but I guess he don't more sweet lies.

why are you acting so retarded stay on the hormones and keep a good body for guys who actually like that stuff

like hur dur i made my self a girl now im going to kill myself because being cute is so hard to live with

I can't really afford any of that, he was the one paying for HRT in the first place.
Just imagine an ugly 1/10 high school boy with tits and that's me. I don't feel like sharing my photo with someone I don't know and becoming a joke here.

I often wonder if I did the same thing.

I didn't do it 'for' anybody, but my first love ditched me for his irl gf and i've never been the same since then.

LMAO fucking fag. that's what you get for being subhuman

Attached: 1539695881227s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Unironically neck yourself you mentally ill degenerate

this retard baited you all
>he wont post pics BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN
>doesnt want anyone to tell him the truth that he should kill himself clearly an attention whore
>haha i know its pathetic and my life is fucked haha but im not killing myself i want anons to tell me its going to be ok and comfort me without giving proof that anything happened
this story isnt real but you should still kill yourself for making it you nigger

just do this board a favour and fucking hang yourself already

Why would I keep on hormones when I don't actually want to be a girl? I'm not even cute, I look like a hideous freak.
When did I say I'm not going to kill myself or tell anyone not to tell me that? I opened the thread by saying what a gigantic retard I am and I already said that I'll probably just kill myself because I don't want to deal with this. I'm not posting my body on Jow Forums because it's against the rules and I don't want to be a laughingstock.

who gives a shit if you become a meme if you kill yourself
unless the faggot isnt going to end it and just wants attention. shocker.

>I can't really afford any of that, he was the one paying for HRT in the first place.
It is still very possible your body will adopt and regain its ability to produce sufficient testosterone.
Seeing a doctor would be wise but if it just isn't an option at all you can support your body by doing reasonable amounts of sport and eating healthy.
Do you have any friends or interests that would help you make friends? That might help you not to feel too alone and lost.

>you're going to die eventually, you might as well humiliate yourself and potentially be remembered for being a desperate retarded faggot
I don't have any friends or hobbies, I'm mostly a hermit.

Attention whoring nigger, kill yourself and stop talking aready

Please OP for the sake of your credibility post a timestamped picture of your breasts. Bra is fine we just need to know you aren't trolling.

you dont reply to the replies that call you pathetic and agree with them even though you will supposedly kill yourself
>im going to kill myself soon guys because nothing matters now that i got dumped for being a dumbass
>no i wont post my body i care about r9k rules and thats against the rules r9k rules matter thats why not because my story is fake and i want the attention
nice one retard

Nobody will remember you, you're not the only faggot on this board, but it will however, bring me great pleasure to see you in pain and/or distress

>humiliate yourself
If you are not in humiliation, why did you become a trap?

None of us will be.

You could say the exact same to a pregnant woman or a college student.
Bodies and minds change.

We don't go back, it's all forward and you can choose how to make use the changes.

I could say I'm changed from a long-term codependent/abusive relationship, and lamenting that held me back. I am different now, and if I had met him or not wouldn't change that, I would just be different in another way. So I move forward and try to have better healthier habits.

>i lost all fucks about the world so im going to kill myself its the only way
>no i care about what r9k will think of me once im dead and wont be able to see it
sound logic there the only thing more pathetic is somehow failing at being a tranny

It's not against the rules to post one picture without face and partially clothed to prove you aren't baiting.
The rule is meant to stop camwhoring not enable trolls.

what a faking autist holy shit i dont think i have ever seen worse bait

>just because this instance might be bait means there has never been real cases like this

I don't reply to people calling me pathetic because what is there to say? We agree that I'm a pathetic loser.

Killing myself is coming that's going to happen in the next few years, not in the immediate future.
I'm not interested in bringing you pleasure.
Because I wanted him to like me, there isn't any other reason. I'm not trans and I didn't get off on the idea
Fine, here's tits.

Attached: IMG_4638.jpg (1280x960, 247K)

>fat
Here your real problems are starting to show.

>tfw a trap's tits are bigger than my gf's
it's not a good feel

Attached: 1389056069435.png (922x882, 333K)

Based Mineirofag

You have the mentality of a girl, being a trap suits you

I'm 5'10" and 160lbs. Used to be like 140 but the weight piled on after I got dumped and I don't really give a shit anymore.

Sorry, there's no time stamp.
Post another picture with time stamp. No need to show your breasts again.

Yes that's fat.

OP, why do you think you'll never find another guy who likes you? I mean there's other gays that like a girly guy.

a special one for user

Attached: 1534353370093.jpg (700x730, 134K)

Your body is very hot

Attached: sonaya.jpg (796x647, 56K)

Your skin looks nice and you seem to have a nice figure. Are you just being hard on yourself? How come you won't date anyone else?

literally makes me sick. degenerates

>iterally makes me sick. degenerates
Yes, your disease is racism, now up voote me

>You have the mentality of a girl, being a trap suits you
I'm not sure whether that should be offensive to me or offensive to women.
Ok.
It's within a healthy bmi, but yeah it's pretty chubby. I just don't have any reason to get back to being skinny.
Been single all my life for a reason.
Don't think I would have ever gone through with srs, even for him.
I'm a man though.
I would if the opportunity presented itself I guess, it's just no one wants me.

Attached: IMG_4639.jpg (2909x2182, 1.92M)

Thanks and sorry for the suspicion but you know how it is with Jow Forums.

thanks for making me feel better about my life

>Been single all my life for a reason.
You were in a relationship for three years. Just because that one ended doesn't mean another chance won't present itself. We have precedence.

Tits = Woman

I don't care if you're a tranny you are still woman to me

Attached: AA1223.jpg (1000x1333, 280K)

BMI is a meme measure, you have no muscle, your bodyfat percentage is very high for your weight. Working out makes you feel better, a good diet makes you feel better, looking better makes you feel better. You have plenty of reasons, you're just a lethargic fuck and honestly I'd say the 3 years of HRT are the least of your issues.

Can't see that happening.
I think some people are just put on this earth to serve as examples of what not to do.
And got dumped as soon as he got something better.
More motivation to get them cut off.

I mean this in the most geniune of ways: kill yourself.
You'll never be a woman you mentally defective faggot.

user, you should really start going to a church, now you know where degeneration is going to take you.

>And got dumped as soon as he got something better.
Ooooor he just realised he'd want a family.
Maybe your next bf is genuinely interested in a feminine guy aka. you.

Why you lie to him user? Every man that has the chance to be with a real healthy girl will trow the damaged fag away.

>You'll never be a woman you mentally defective faggot.
I don't think you read the thread.
I don't buy into that stuff, I wish I did.
Or maybe I'll die alone as a disgusting freak.

>Or maybe I'll die alone as a disgusting freak.
Or that. But it isn't for us to know yet.

I think I already know.
This, no one would ever choose to date me over a normal guy or a normal girl. I'm just some disgusting in-between thing.

Your attitude is a bigger turn off than your body.
-t. gay dude who's into moobs

I knew my personality was bad but that's saying a lot.

Yeah, with a better attitude you'll find a guy. It's no wonder you're down now. but you'll get over your ex eventually and then some other guy will find you hot.

show face, since we only saw your body. Kinda curious how far this "disgusting in-between thing" goes.

Don't encourage camwhoring.

Not posting my face on r9k, especially not in this thread. I only posted tits to prove I wasn't larping.

>I only posted tits to prove I wasn't larping.
OP is a cool dude despite being heavily retarded.

discord
=|+|=|811|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

>falling for the hrt meme
user...