OH NO NO

OH NO NO
OH NO
NO NO NO

Attached: 5C2CEF6E-811E-40C3-915B-1105D2AD986A.jpg (1242x1633, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
dailyprogress.com/news/local/arrests-made-in-threats-against-charlottesville-albemarle-high-schools/article_c89f1ce4-4caa-11e9-a330-c3c7ef5abb44.html
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you be racist against schools

Did he call some user a nigger?

Attached: 1387990661938.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Ha ha lol
Have a good freedom US niggers

After all those years they finally caught Jow Forums... it's over.

>can't even threaten to shoot up all the minorities in your school without repercussion
SO MUCH FOR LAND OF THE FREE

>Sacrifice self to get school extra long weekend
Kids a hero

the terrorist known as Jow Forums

Can someone find the original thread?

I didn't know that Sam Hyde was a high schooler.

Any archives/screens of the actual post?

How can anyone be dumb enough to post school shooting threats without a proxy/VPN?

Good,its about time. Shut this website down

Any biped that has brown skin deserves only to live in fear as a cornered prey or, better yet, slaughtered like our based brother did in NZ

white genocide when??? scum like you will be the first to go

It's funny, because your race will be extinct come 2100.

>admits that white genocide is real
>reeeee why are you fighting back

>reeeee why are you fighting back
No one said that. It's funny that you're putting up a desperate and pathetic struggle right before you're rightfully purged. I hope history forgets your inbred kind.

I didn't admit anything, I love how white cucks are always so paranoid about their race dissapearing lol

your race's downfall was already inevitable when you fell for the multiculturalism meme. good riddance to you retards

At this rate Jow Forums would be shut down as a hate group
People like you will doom the white race

when white people's backs are against the wall. you'll see. you lesser beings can only bark when big daddy government is there to prop you up. you've never known self-determination. you've always been corralled into some kennel of the white mans world. your words are impotent. there's no dark skinned equivalent to george washington or hitler. even the peacemakers and the diplomats. you're beneath us. we are the light of this world

The only time I make threats to anyone is when I roleplay as an Aztec but I think it's satirical enough to not be taken seriously. Also race war when??

Attached: 1553187831487.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

>freedom
Threats have always been against the law, why would the medium matter?

fuck off neurotypical go back to r*ddit this is why you need nordvpn

Attached: 2u3qz3.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>It's okay to kill people if I roleplay as Ted Bundy
>It's okay to solicit murder if I roleplay as Charles Manson
>It's okay to ruin the retail value of a neighborhood and cause respectable people to leave the city if I roleplay as a black man
It's still a crime, dumbass.

Take your advertisements elsewhere, shill.

Jow Forums blocks them from posting.

Threatening anonymous people? Just what are you implying?

Yea but they're anonymous threats to other anonymous people. Judges only take it seriously when there's an actual location and people being targeted.

Right???

Attached: 1515267864529.png (560x580, 441K)

In this case the people aren't anonymous, they're anyone with brown skin spotted at the location.

>every kind of woman prefers white men
>white people will go extinct
nope, we're just going to become an even more privileged minority, by the time the last white disappears the 95% whites will be the new whites and so on.

holy fuck. I posted in that Jow Forums thread. I feel like part of history now.

they don't even have a little bit of a hope, most blacks will prefer white people because they aren't jealous shit kids that post on Jow Forums and actually recognize no white person ever did anything to them and that we're basically the most trustworthy people.

He said something like "i'm going to shoot all the mexicans at my school. if you go to charlottesville high school don't go tomorrow." It's probably in one of the archives still.

discord
=|+|=|869|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)

It was just a proxy

Attached: 62383CDF-61EC-4ADB-9F2E-6431542E5490.jpg (400x266, 28K)

Then it's about the hs and not Jow Forums. AI flagged it.

Most whitoids are quadrupeds

Attached: 9A0A99D7-7AD2-412A-AF3B-8DFA1FDB8D0C.jpg (320x240, 17K)

>teen
She looks at least 40

discord
=|+|=|891|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 21.jpg (221x296, 25K)

>Multiculturalism meme
It started with going around and fucking everyone you could over and now the world goes round as the pigskins disappear.

The headline and the text underneath both clarify that the threats are targeted at students in the high school but were posted here.

Nope. It's all Jews. As usual.

here is the thread for those interested

Attached: thread screencap.png (1628x513, 168K)

i've been making threats on Jow Forums for like 5 years, when is nascar gonna hook my ass up?

So how long will the site be down this time

Do you really want whites to die out? There'd be no more white girls....

I didn't think this through

Attached: 2f1.png (2480x2480, 1.14M)

>VPN
>shitpost
>screencap and post to plebbit
>wait

And now you get to sleep in tomorrow :DD

They arrested the guy this morning. He is 17 lmao underage. Its in the local paper, The Daily Progress. Now quiet, boy! The Virginia game is on

Arrests made in threats against Charlottesville, Albemarle high schools
dailyprogress.com/news/local/arrests-made-in-threats-against-charlottesville-albemarle-high-schools/article_c89f1ce4-4caa-11e9-a330-c3c7ef5abb44.html

>He is 17 lmao underage
He frogposts on Jow Forums, what did you expect?

discord/
=|+|=|919|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

>backpedaling on what he said literally 2 posts earlier????????????

>newfag doesn't know how to greentext and assumes that everyone is the same person
Faggot. You're a prime example of a below-average human.

>t. low reading comprehension but still posting away

>gets his classmates a four day weekend

Hope he gets a lot of high fives on Monday.

Jow Forums has been a honey pot for these kinds of things for years now.

There is no such thing as Anonymity on today's internet.

Conspiracy has always been against the law

You're a funny bastard. Best post ITT as far as I'm concerned.

Google can penetrate this site so gun plus area name is flagged by anti-terrorism artificial intelligence faggot. Do you speak English?

The news telling that it was found to be here specifically is meant to spook children into feeling watched so they'll behave, it will not work. The news is propaganda and needs to stay on pol. Robots are immune to it's charms.

Conspiracy is a buzzword they use to put people away that didn't do anything. Like having too much homemade brew can be illegal too due to the implication that you are going to sell it. It's asinine.

Good. Happy to see that these scum who threaten innocents are taken care of accordingly by law enforcement.

[bootlicking intensifies[
If you have no freedom to vent online then the rates of violence go up not down, and with no warnings even if someone were to go through with it.

This idiot openly made a legit threat to kill innocent minors. That isn't venting, and he deserves a harsh punishment from the judge.

Why would you warn people before doing something mister Logic?

It is venting.

Wow. Only took 2 days, yet they let that Christchurch thing just happen.

>There'd be no more white girls....

Attached: ssss.jpg (960x348, 258K)

He was emulating that guy who announced his shooting at that community college. Most likely trying to make an epic meme of himself like that guy did, too.

Why are you trying to make excuses for this little bastard?

this so fucking much. We might as well move to Yuropooria, back it up boys, freedom is over.

Emulation makes it a meme mister. Thought crime dystopia is headed your way.

What is this "we" shit?
If you, personally, had accomplished fuck-all in your life you wouldn't be talking about people better than you and trying to claim their achievments as your own because you have the same pale chimp skin.