Why are American girls with black in them so ashamed of their natural skin color?

Why are American girls with black in them so ashamed of their natural skin color?
Why do girls such as the girl on the left make it so their skin appears more white even though they look better with their natural color.

In this country most girls are tanned and they're proud of it. WHy can't American girls be like this? It seems strange.

I know there have been lots of threads on this lately, but it's an issue Jow Forums needs to talk about.

Brittany needs to come here to learn how to enjoy life and not worry about her skin color.

Attached: DcuGNt-U0AAT8Pr.jpg (746x755, 43K)

Because they're part nigger.

Even Blacks want to be whiter.
Same for Chinks, Nips, Gooks even goddamn Pajeets.
The whole damn wrold wants to be whiter.

But if they look good (Like Brittany does) why worry?

It is frankly disturbing to be honest. In many cultures, paler skin is seen as a sign of status, they want that.

muh dick

I'd love to bring her here, walking down the street with her next to me....I would feel very proud. Girls would get jelly too, I guarantee it.

She needs to leave the USA for once.

>tfw no Britcow in your cellar hooked up to an industrial milking machine

>Brittany needs to come here to learn how to enjoy life and not worry about her skin color.

Skin color is not Venti's problem. Her problem is she is fucking ugly. Her face looks wrong. She looks like she has some kind of birth defect.

Attached: race mixing.jpg (657x576, 526K)

She isn't. She's just very light skinned.

I think you are more worried about her skin colour than she is, skopje.

Why are jews so dumb they have to ask this everyday?

>She looks like she has some kind of birth defect
She has. She is part black.

>mixed
>natural
0/10

I doubt that. On her streams she uses lighting or camera settings to appear whiter than she actually is.
It makes her look uglier, in my opinion.

>Skopje
I think she would enjoy it here.

Because the girls in your country can return to having pale/paler skin. Niggers can't. It's not that hard.

El goblino....

Attached: 1512979315422.png (620x463, 59K)

Because they're part nigger

She obviously used filters, shitcunt.

There was literally no reason to move this thread here.

Mods are the biggest faggots in the world

Mods don't like Brittany from what I can gather.

I once saw two black kids on a bus arguing over whose skin was lighter

disgusting. her skin looks like ti has an odd green/grey tone to it. how awful!