International NEETBUX thread

There is a disgusting amount of the lack of NEETBUX thread
Please submit to the robot the following:

(My example)
NEETBUX agency: Centrelink
Amount: 2,200 AUD
Easy to get?: If you're a citizen, you could probably get it after getting a small form filled out by your doctor and an interview by your social worker, no ongoing requirements to look for work.

I looked into Europe's NEETBUX systems and they look confusing to me. Would appreciate information regarding this, will be making infographics with information obtained

Attached: dfoshi95vjxz.png (765x274, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kela.fi/web/en
forsakringskassan.se/
nav.no/en/Home
kela.fi/web/en/right-to-unemployment-benefits
kela.fi/web/en/social-assistance-foreign-residents
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wagie wagie
pls dont stop working

Attached: anonymous-05-11-18-fri-09-44-45-no-45312706-apply-for-neetbux-e-esneetbux-worker-says-33099531.png (500x651, 67K)

Scandinavian Welfare (Model)

Finland: Kela
kela.fi/web/en

Sweden: Forsakringskassan
forsakringskassan.se/

Norway: Nye arbeids- og velferdsetaten
nav.no/en/Home

Denmark: Beskaeftigelsesministeriet
borger.dk

I'm Australian too, but what if I'm too scared and awkward to talk to a doctor or a social worker? And what if I still live with my parents?

I can't explain my fear in this situation.

how the fuck are you getting 2.2k a month you stooge
i get like 1.1

NEETBUX agency: NAV
Amount: 14000 NOK/1600 USD

Also allowed to study while receiving bux, so not a truNEET.

Attached: 1516715601146.png (640x605, 510K)

It all depends on age. If you live with your parents, just inform them they're eligible for a Carer's Payment and then the transition will be easier when you come of age. Going to a GP is normal and shouldn't be something to worry about. The social worker will likely be an old lady from Centrelink.

I did an Advance Diploma of Financial Services and they taught me every single entitlement. I get rent assistance, mobility allowance, education supplement, etc on top of my regular payments.

What is the eligibility criteria? Do I need to be a Danish citizen or do you just need to be a EU citizen? I know formal rules aren't necessarily followed...... can I be like from say, Netherlands and apply immediately?

>not going to a psychiatrist and getting a cocktail of mental health medications prescribed to you
>not selling your surplus medications
SHIGGY

agency: kela
amount: 1200e
easy to get?: have to send an application online monthly/every few months/sometimes only once in 6 months. about 500e of the money is spending money and the rest goes to paying rent and bills so the total amount they give you depends on your rent/bills but the allowance part (490e) is the same for everyone. don't need to leave the house ever to get this welfare as an online application is all it takes, no doctors, employments offices whatsoever are involved.

Do I need to be Finnish to get this I need to know

to my understanding you need to be a citizen. but then again refugees get these benefits before they even get granted asylum so i dont know.

Agency: Pole emploi
Amount: 1450-ish
Easy to get?: You're ellegible for money if your previous work contract has ended so I got it this way. The amount will be dependent on what you earned before. You have to attend any meetings they will plan with you (like brushing up CV skills, getting contacs, information about work laws, etc) and these can range from in between genuinly useful to a waste of time. Other than that I think the amount of jobs you're required to apply for is pretty low and considering I apply to about 4 jobs a month (hard to find anything in my field) and still keep it, you can consider it relatively easy to keep.

You get up to 2 years of NEETbux before it runs out.

Attached: pepe.png (947x533, 360K)

Unless your Muslim or African good luck getting welfare from a country you don't come from.

kela.fi/web/en/right-to-unemployment-benefits
>resident in Finland
I'm guessing this counts as for all Schengen peoples?

>1450 I'm assuming this is EUROs?
Fuck you europeans have it good.

Anyone know how to get the canadian neetbux?

In the USA you can only collect NEETbux permanently if you have a diagnosed disability and its harder to fake than ever now due to doctors getting in trouble for overprescribing opioids. Unemployment only kicks in if youve worked full time for over 6 months I think and even then its barely enought to cover the essentials.

i have no idea about unemployment benefits, those require you to be in contact with the employment office, you must have certain education and so on. i'm on "basic social assistance" here's info about it.

kela.fi/web/en/social-assistance-foreign-residents

I am from a EU shithole.

England, I currently get 670 pounds a month
However im waiting on a decision from the benefits place, if my application is accepted then it gets bumped up to 1200 a month

Is this federally administered or is it varied state by state?

IIRC its given out by the state. Federal programs are more or less basic and spartan.

>1200 pounds a month
wtf how

This makes sense if USA benefits were administered by a federal agency, it would become more of a meme i think

It also makes sense as to why so few NEETs are Americans and so many are Europeans as we don't just hand out money like you guys and unless you live in a Democrat hellhole where taxes are high you won't get a lot in bux.

It's only this much since my previous salary was halfway decent. If you'd be coming from minimum wage you'd get it relative to that so no more than 800-900 something. If you are living near paris like me and even small appartments cost like 600 a month, there's not much left for food.

extra disability money for being autistic

>tfw americans ITT

Attached: 1553062686534.png (635x773, 13K)

Talking about British neetbux.
How stringent is their identity checks? I speak in a very English manner, no one would know I was a South African, for instance. I would prefer to get out of his hellhole.

You need to bring multiple proofs of identity, like a passport and birth certificate

what kind of disability do u need for this?

being a neet in swedistan is impossible wellfare is suicide tier and getting perma neetbux is mission impossible

I thought Sweden would be very easy to get this?

hey user i was wonderin if youd be able to expl;ain it a lil pls i know theres not any incentive but im workin a dead end job that barely helps me pay the bills and im at the end of my rope i dont know what else to do and im not well versed in getting neetbux and i want the most i can get out of the fucked up shitty world its the least society owes me for making me do bone breaking work for shit pay, if you can help me user youll have saved my life wether that means anything is up to u

nah not really and not worth it.....

>country
US
>NEETBUX agency
Social Security Administration
>Amount
771/mo for SSI and ranges 1234-2861/mo (can be more or less than that even depending on circumstances) for SSDI
>Easy to get?
You have to be able to prove you are disabled and will get evaluated by a government doctor. If they and the SSA determine you are you'll get what they think you should get. I have heard it can be difficult.

>user
What specifically?

Anyone have a guide on getting neetbux?

>rent assistance, mobility allowance, education supplement, etc on top of my regular payments.
what are the requisites and how do you get permanent neetbux theres nothing definitively wrong with me i just dont like being around ppl and just want to live a peaceful life how would i go about obtaining this?

NEETBUX: zomg wait two years every time rejected until aged thirty one so we can reject you again in the future
Amount: nigger food card only, hundred 80ish, no way to turn into cash
Easy to get: Hell no, even the nigger food card was made hard to get back in sixteen. The lawyer failed to get me on it too. Been trying off and on since twenty-fourteen, dropped out in 09, have never worked in entire life, but still le not disabled dispite schizo affective diagnonesense.

>Country: India
>NEETBUX agency: n/a
>Amount: zero
You first world fags have it so easy.

just lol
>india
>steal neetbux off foreigners in goa

discord/
=|+|=|921|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)