Why do incels bully other incels?

Why do incels bully other incels?

Attached: 34.jpg (640x494, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz they are dumb

Incels are loners

Attached: 1541640548104.jpg (634x732, 52K)

>I'm gonna build a robot that won't sell on its primary market group
Why?

A woman designing a robot is laughable. They cant even build a simple pedestrian bridge.

>implying incels would get sex robots
Incels refuse to go to prostitutes, what makes you think they would accept sex robots?

I think the worst thing they do is post pictures of ugly men all the time and laugh at them. how would they feel if it was their picture that became a meme

Incels deserve it all with no redeemable features and no empathy why do they expect any type of sympathy?
No common courtesy for the sickened individuals who don't deserve it

Why do incels live in women's brains rent free?

Reminds of that pic where a girl posts >when his height is under 5'11"
and a guy hits back with
>when her weight is over 200
And everyone flips shit on the guy.

They live in their parents basement rent free

Granted, they're incels. But why do women obsess over guys they have no intention of being with so much?

Sex robots don't have stds.

A sex robot could be programmed to act like it loves me. I don't think I could even ask a prostitute to do this without fear of her laughing.

because it's fun, ya doofus

Attached: 1379397798445.jpg (244x209, 12K)

they are usually bad people with very poor interpersonal skills which is why they don't have friends and find it difficult to form relationships with others

it's pretty hard to get laid when no one can bare to be around you and you aren't attractive enough that it doesn't matter

>incel
>looks like pic related IRL
Why are feminists such hypocrites with zero self awareness?

Attached: 3BBF4F78-16E5-413D-A989-E5C16479B0DE.jpg (480x853, 64K)

Neither do prostitutes, they keep themselves clean
Prostitutes can give you gfe (girlfriend experience)

Yet again incels prove they are volcels in denial.

join the official r/volcels discord server!
/NhxjRQ

Friendly reminder that prostitution doesn't exclude you from "incel" status. It's all about being desired by someone else, and the fact that you pay for her to "desire" you takes all the credit from you.

Because 99% of us are all awful people and it's easy to bully someone over shit you already know you're self conscious about etc. Basically we know where and when to strike because we have the same weaknesses.

>Why do incels bully other incels?
I just like to make my fellow verbal humiliation fetishists and masochists happy.

So you mean most married men are incels too?

No, since someone was at least attracted to them enough to marry them. You're an idiot.

discord
=|+|=|760|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)