Best Method of suicide?

People of Jow Forums what is your best method of suicide if it comes down to it?

Mine's a shotty to the head, seems like the best way to go.

Attached: ShotGun.png (1024x298, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpilling family members on Facebook

No access to firearms, I think I'll have to hang myself.

take roughly 80 pills of Ibuprofen (400mg). Should be relatively painless and easy to acquire if you're in a country where gun control is strict

any bridge/high building

drop hang

you can easily google the amount of rope needed for your neck to break according to your weight but i'd probably add a few inches on to be safe

HeY bUt HaVe YoU tRiEd TaLkInG tO sOmEoNe user?

A tank of nitrogen and a cpap mask after taking a bunch of drugs and alcohol. Apparently suffocating on nitrogen feels pretty good and leaves a nice looking corpse with minimal mess.

but before you do it you should do something epic first before you die, in that way you won't be able to die with regrets

That is definitely not going to be painless. You are going to be severely fucked up for a quite a while before you die.

This, inert gas asphyxiation is completely painless

That's why I wont fuck with drugs if I kill myself. Because the trip on the way to death must be so fucked.

Just drowning with a tied rock or heavy object. Like what's the problem if you're going to suffer for like 1 minute before the depth takes you?

Just make sure that you aren't buying buying something diluted with oxygen. Most helium is now sold as "balloon gas" which is cut to have the same amount of oxygen as air

Not that it matters when you're dead, but I would rather my last minute (which feels really long when you're about to die) to be spent in agonizing pain

*Not to be spent

Just drinking and smoking yourself to death.

I had a bud who knew the best way to commit suicide but I have not heard from him in a while.

Reminder that if you destroy your brain your pineal gland can't send your soul out of your body properly and you turn into a ghost.

At least you can get back at your bullies then.

Here's a nifty reference sheet of suicide methods.

Attached: 1552937522253.png (508x767, 48K)

>shotgun to head
>1.7 min
I call bullshit

discord/
=|+|=|943|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge

You jump from there, you die the millisecond you hit the ground. No possible chance of failure, no possible chance of pain.

Attached: 1547045469990.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

using my genes that gives me noseblood easily when sick and so on. When a nosebleed comes I will not stop it and bleed out

Attached: 1475148093834.jpg (428x343, 35K)

Make sure you don't aim the thing in your fucking mouth. Or else you'll end up living the rest of your life looking a bit like this.

Attached: 20190322_190409.jpg (420x443, 83K)