I hate myself

I hate myself

I finally broke down crying saying "god why" over and over. Why can't I be normal. Why do I have to be a weak minded loser freak, a retarded who can't control himself. God why. It's like i can't win. Why was I even born. God why. The normies just want me to kms. I hate myself. My God I'm afraid and miserable I was trying to improve but I'm a failure. I'm an incel freak. I was a mistake. Now I'm under pressure to be normie and this cold world doesn't give a shit. God why...I guess I have to keep trying...im probably going to be incel my whole life. God why. I can't even formulate my thoughts well. Now I'm procrastinating. Torment. Failure. Despair

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

I don't want to be a doomer, a cain, a resentful freak with issues. Why god.? My genes?

I'm the exact opposite.

I love myself yet I cry myself to sleep and tell myself why can't I be normal.

Attached: e4d47f6298396e667d644b1c5b81f224.jpg (728x1032, 208K)

Can relate. You should focus that anger on the normalfaggs instead of focusing it on yourself tho. Go full egoism, be a sociopath, you're the master of your fate.

Why couldn't I have just been a normalfag? I want to live a life of blissful ignorance.

Op here I made call and have to fill out disability stuff online they said but I don't have internet so I have to go to library to do it. Also this board depresses me, it's gay, anti incel and full of normies who enjoy our suffering, but that's life I guess.

Im like just in shock lately,my life is fucked up. Everyone is having sex. People aren't like me. They have confidence

I just wanted a fucking chance. But now I live a shit life in a shit world.

Attached: 1127755505309.png (420x359, 51K)

why cant you fuck off back to Jow Forumseddit gunjy

Same.
Every day I get closer and closer to the edge of wanting to fuck this world out of pure rage. But I don't want this, I'm not evil and innocents shouldn't suffer. But fucking why? Why did God make me a low IQ ugly piece of trash? Why do some people just exist to be the worse ones, to fail, to be the bad guy?

we now

Attached: 1552411727135.gif (600x602, 303K)

Hitler would have us killed because he had no sense of mercy and was the ant-christ and ruined everything
Don't honk honk me

You do know this is supposed to be an inner thought in normal humans, right?
Not an internet post for the world to see.

Attached: 1540710976580.png (1306x1571, 223K)

Kys rddit fag

You think this is normal? Your anime girl is disgusted with you as well.

I hate them so much, for a moment I thought I was lacking of empathy but when I see them mocking us, wishing us dead. Fuck them all, killing is a sin but the thought of their neck being crushed in my hands is the only thing keeping me alive. I will never be normal now, it's too late, nobody care about all the efforts I make. I try everything, I never rest but they just keep pushing and mocking.
We never asked for this, I'm almost sure of it, it's not this kind of trials that make a man strong, living like this for too long just fuck you up to the point of no return. All the efforts we can make will never change a thing.
Soon they will know what suffering and madness is, and I will be there to see it, wait a little longer guys, and you will witness it too, I saw what will happen, trust me.

Attached: 1553289081258.jpg (530x417, 92K)

OP, dude, it doesn't work like that.

Who deserves more respect, the people who were born just like everyone else and to whom everything came naturally almost without trying? Or people like you, me and us here, who have had to work for every single thing we have because we were born so different that nothing came easy?

Who deserves more praise, the women you've chased your entire life who have never done anything at all for you, and don't appreciate anything about you, and through their behavior have never done anything to deserve a single word or thought of praise from you? Or you, someone who has used countless hours of stress, effort, work, money, self improvement and introspection to try and prove yourself to these thankless people?

None of this is opinion. We're all born different, and the way we're born and raised determines who we become. Your failures aren't yours, that's just the hand you were dealt with in this game that is life. The success of those who got everyhing handed to them isn't theirs either, they just got lucky from the day they were born. That doesn't make us better or worse than anyone else. It just makes us different. So, too, are our challenges different, our goals, and our measures of success.

I'm an old fag with many reasons to feel shame or failure (lonely, never loved, not good with people), and many others through which I can feel extremely successful (late life academic bloomer, good career, complete financial independence). And if there's anything I've learned, it's to stop comparing yourself to others. Do what makes you happy. No-one of any significance is going to judge. And those people who do? They really don't matter jack shit.

We really do only get one life, try to accept and love yourself for who you are even if no-one else does, and do what makes you happy.

gay anime poster lole
oregano123

been there. The waves come and go. Just try and hang on, the show might still get interesting

this is reasonable

in theory i want to believe things like these, but in practice i hate myself and can't fathom how to take the first step towards change, so i'm stuck in a limbo, personally

Attached: 1406587911762.png (320x120, 3K)

You should kys on that edge of yours, pathetic lowlife.