Friends are shit, why? because you have to conform to their standards if you to be friends with each other...

friends are shit, why? because you have to conform to their standards if you to be friends with each other, you have to become what they want you to be, i.e someone you aren't but this can be said for whole of society, in order to be a part of it you need to conform to its standards, , the problem I have with it is that culture reduces everyone to be the same, its fucking depressing to me I just hate most of mainstream society and whats considered normal to do and like, its so boring.

Attached: b2a2fb3e301ef33bac90a7a1177953ed.jpg (795x987, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go teach english overseas pal. "society" is the inevitable arrangement though. its better than lawless favaelas in brazil full of murderous flip flops or coney kids in africa though.

this is only an issue with people with no culture of their own, I have my own, I do not need to adopt anyone else's to "Fit in"

I can't fucking enjoy any normie activity such as going to the pub or playing sports, I find small talk boring and a waste of time, people are just mindless drones swallowing what ever the MSM is telling them, most people are so uninteresting they dont seem to care or want to learn about the world they live in, everyones a narcissist status seeker that could care less if the society they live in collapsed if it meant they could gain something from it.

Turn off your brain and live a meaningless social life of compromise or isolate yourself and live a meaningful life according to your personal standard. You can try to balance both but make sure to never lose touch with yourself else you will become remain a social drone and your personal standard will become distorted. I imagine it already is, because clarifying it and appreciating who you really are is not easy. Even then you can only ever know your conscious self. Your subconscious is largely inaccessible. If that is true then you can never know yourself completely and can only delude your ego that you do so you are in the end an unconscious drone either way.

Attached: 1552492685474.jpg (850x849, 63K)

Yet if you want a social life you need to like these things. like gaming, sports, going to the pub.

Women are crap too, I dont understand, a guy must be miserable with him self to put up with womens crap constantly, would drive me nuts in the end, and for what? to just get laid?

why does it have to be between a bearable society and a complete chaotic shit hole and no in between?

bump

Original niggeroooo

No i don't. My best friends would say the most bizzare shit and we would have very fucking different opinions on things and we could argue, laugh about it and still enjoy our company.

I think at the beginning of a friendship it is like that, but that's because you're tyring to find a common ground, and it could even be that you're restricting yourself and creating these standards yourself

Attached: 0bb.gif (200x178, 396K)

at some point you'll have to break out of your shelf and say what you want to say. If they don't like it you can try another approach you don't have to be adamant and try to convince the other person to your point of view. You don't have to be clowns

No I dont create these standards myself society pushes them upon me, society needs people to conform to its standards, there is no compromise, its either fit in or live in isolation, culture seeks to convert everyone and reduce them to sameness.

none of this is true. you're just broken.

life is far more nuanced than your teenage bitterness.

Fuck I used to follow this girl on Instagram but I forgot her name. Finally found it again, thank you lad

I'm not a teen, what is it you dont agree with?

How am I broken? care to elaborate?

Just pick up on the piano and become a self loathing edgy pianist

Attached: 1552914070885.jpg (750x886, 86K)

Based user. This transcends the blackpill. The only time you can truly ever be yourself is when you are alone

You have an extreme black and white mentality and are actually very insecure about your ability to take shit for saying "no" so you just isolate yourself altogether and pretend it's the world's fault because it's out to get you.
Truth is you just think you don't have the strength to face the world,so you see the world as an all crushing monster

And what makes you think I havent been outside and been experiencing the things that made me feel that way, that I haven't tried? I don't think its out to get me the thing is that I can't truly be myself which I'm most comfortable with, but the culture dont like that, thats why I see it as an enemy, it doesn't want to accept me so why should I accept it? I have to because the culture norm dictates how people should be and what they should like to be accepted by it, it doesn't compromise. You know nothing about me and just pulls shit out your ass to make you seem you know shit.

That's literally how NPCs think when they are close to becoming woke. If you had at least a tiny bit of confidence to beat the world instead of thinking if you don't conform you lose you'd be out there and be a successful person. You know how the game works but why by God are you so incapable of seeing beyond the rules?
Where do you think Chad's that actually do shit and break the rules to get everything come from?

Chad and NPC are just fictional archetypes stop believing in them its stupid, also chad is the biggest conformist of all, he does everything the culture approved by the culture, even if those things are degenerate and nihilistic since we live in a nihilistic culture, he is an ultra conformist lol kys faggot.

> That's literally how NPCs think when they are close to becoming woke. If you had at least a tiny bit of confidence to beat the world instead of thinking if you don't conform you lose you'd be out there and be a successful person

No NPC dont think, they just follow and do what everyone else is doing they dont question anything and live in echo chambers.

Nothing in this post made sense and it's full of misinformation and tripping over itself. Needless to say you didn't even disagree on the core points of trying to get out of this miserable circlejerk.
Know what? I'm tired of trying to help you guys. You don't actually want anything more than this. You are massive faggot conformist suckers for the depression and isolation Valley and you'll never see more than this because you simply don't want to. You spin and dodge obvious fucking logic, positivity and thinking so you can return to your comfortable circle of life, which you deep inside adore and love
Am I correct about that?

Nope sorry, I didn't ask for help, you're the one seem to have it all backwards thinking that chad is a noon conformist to begin with lol, I want to be able to have a good time without having to conform to every superficial standard of the dominant culture that rejects me so I criticize it, the culture doesn't like me cause I'm different and i'm not even that different its just that it doesn't compromise one bit that's what I hate about it. And western culture is degenerate and nihilistic any way, why would oyu want to take part of that shit, so I am kind of forced into isolation.

what is it that doesn't make sense about it? Is it 2deep4u?

#Not_All_Friends
More fuck off and stop being a cunt.

No you have it backwards, in a way at least
My entire point was that you should just go out there and disagree with courage, because you think society limits you. If you aren't even that different why do you get away from it all?
I disagree with shit on the regular, sure don't have so many friends and a lot of people see me as an embarrassment but I take it with pride because in the end I usually am in the right, get what I want and even end up changing things for the better on some hopeful occasions. I'm happy with it.
You seem to know the exact kind of shit but instead you are hopeless about it, I thought you were miserable so it just made sense for me to try and get you outta there. Why do you insist on your weak ways?

tripfags are cringe and that's coming from a namefag

>mixes the actual meaning of Chad with that of a normalfag
>insists that Chad and npc are buzzwords anyway but bothers claiming they are actually X instead of Y
>doesn't even adress corepoints
It's a typical "I want to be right" post

discord/
=|+|=|941|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

I do disagree with courage and that has left me without any friends at all, also most things that are enjoyed by the culture like games, sports, small talk, consming useless garbage I consider boring as shit and not wortht he time but these are huge part of western culture, but at the same time I'm only human and get lonely and angry so I criticize the culture I live in, the culture rejects me for being not even that different but as I said it doesn't compromise...you show the slightest bit of autism and you're out. But I realized that you have to conform to its standards and I don't like that, the same with friends I haven't find a single person who I feel I can be my genuine self with.

Friends accept you for who you are, actually. That doesn't mean you can go around being as much of a dick as you feel like, all people keep part of themselves contained so they don't become complete dicks, but friends still allow you to be far more open and honest about yourself, flaws included, than anyone else.

That said, it is of course a spectrum. The farther you are from normal, the more difficult it is for you to find likeminded people you can befriend. And the greater, then, becomes the urge to pretend you're something you're not just to get them. If you're a real rare gem then it can be almost impossible to find friends. And because the society is what it is: pretending to be tolerant and open while in reality being as bigoted and jugding as ever, many of us rejects here in Jow Forums are in a spot where showing who we really are can be downright suicidal to our school or work reputation. Not even because we are bad. Just because we're different, and most people don't bother trying to understand, when 99% of everyone else is the same level of ignorant as they are so they don't have to.

Everyone has some skeletons in their closet though. And if they don't, then they must truly be exceptionally normal and boring.

alright then

How is chad if we are using the term, not a conformist?

I think you had a series of very shitty uncompromising events in life and that might be it. I'm gonna still insist that you probably lack will as well, which was encouraged by those events.
Also maybe an ego problem but that's why most of us are here. I guess you'll find a way yourself

Chad's are the one's forming the world to match their will.
What you describe are just normies

Why would you talk to op like he's an intelligent being? He's just a robot incel which is programmed to not have friends

Imagine being an actual normie though. Like, truly average normal person, part of the 50% majority.

The world is fucking filled to the brim with literally everything you like, and every single source of media, news, local gossip, political position, job interview, *everything* caters to you specifically, praising your features, interests, and attributes. Shallow relationships, sex, booze, dull TV-sports, reality-TV, pointless small talk, fashion and cars, kids and family, retarded Dunning Kruger level political discussions... you do it all, as does everyone around you, and the society makes sure everyone else knows those are the things we're expected to do.

I mean you get home and put on the TV and it's filled with exactly the kind of garbage you love, every time. I mean fuck. There's just so much irony in this, that most of the people who have the whole world built just for especially for them, don't even know how good they have it. Every object, thought, style, piece of entertainment fits them like a glove, and still they think they have it hard. Just unbelievable really.

Not really, have I been bullied yes but nothing really serious, Its just the hypocracy of the culture that makes my blood boil, where I live the culture prides itself on being accepting the different but thats just bullshit, we know that, and by experience I have come to the conclusion that friends are shit because they are just like the dominant culture, you have to conform to their standards and I refused to do that and now I don't have any friends any more and I just feel that making friends when you're different is just a hassle, a chore.

Let me guess, you think not caring about this garbage elevates you above everything.
You honestly sound like a complete normie yourself

chad's are really just good boys, there is a man forming the world to match their will in all subjects and man is the best in all subjects but are they all chad memes? probably hardly.

That garbage is ruining society faggot it should be rejected but most people cant stop being brainwashed by it because they are fucking morons who are easily manipulated.

I honestly think you just feel like any kind of commitment is complete mental slavery.
I actually have a few friends that are completely honest and open for judgement. Maybe you find those too one day
Maybe give examples of those relationships that you see as exhausting, could understand it better then.

Maybe it's not actually your mindset but the way you deliver yourself ever thought about that?
Most people would like to listen to the kind of stuff you say but when you just call them morons no wonder they hate you

Why should I commit to a fucked up culture that really doesn't give a shit about you, when its just wants to convert you and strip away whats genuine about you? Because that is what it seeks to do in the end, and thats what friends seek to do as well.

Some commitments have nothing to do with social norms but with honor and respect. Give examples

> video games
> sports
> go to pub to drink booze

These are the dominant activities of the current culture, good luck finding people to be friends with when you aren't interested in those things, but thats not the biggest issue, its that you cant have friendship without conformity. Now why is conformity so bad? Because it strips you of your genuine self and forces you to be someone else, someone those so called friends want you to be but you dont want to be that.

What a normie thing to do, making demonizing assumptions like that the second someone doesn't agree with you 100%. The whole point of the post was to lament on how unfortunate it is that I'm not like them. Believe me, I would be if I could. Instead almost all my hobbies are some fringe bullshit that's impossible to find. I find an even remotely interesting TV-show three times a year if that, as opposed to 3 times a day. And almost every person consumes me, instead of recharging me, because I always have to adjust to them as opposed to the other way around.

So no, I do not think I'm better than them. Just different. And I've spent a lifetime wishing I wasn't different. Worked on it and pretended I was something else only to realize after my 30's that I just can't keep doing that. Even if some of the normie likes such as reality-TV Kardashians or Soccer is objectively horse shit and retarded, and the society would benefit a lot more if more people were interested in sciences, art and mathematics instead.

Life is balance. Is that Brooke? Post pics of her ass

I don't do a single thing of that list with my buddy.
Our friendship is completely built on the fact that we admire and accept one another. What kind of fucking shit heads did you try to be friends with?
Anyway you might not know but those you described are not what you call friends, maybe mates or acquaintances at best

Good for you then, no they aren't friends but genuine friends are hard to find, consider yourself lucky then faggot.

>because I always have to adjust to them as opposed to the other way around.
You want people to adjust to you?

>society would benefit a lot more if more people were interested in sciences, art and mathematics instead.
So your motivation was all along that all the shit that is popular isn't of your liking. You aren't pro-individuality, you are upset society doesn't pander to your bullshit instead of the other bullshit.
BTW have you tried hanging out with college cucks? They love to talk math and science

Still friendship requires you to conform to their standards and that's my problem with it since most standards include a liking for those activities and all the other normie bullshit.

He might want people to conform at least a bit to his standards and what he likes to do while he conforms to theirs but no, as I said before again and again most people in this culture dont accept any thing thats different.

No friendship only requires you to accept people as they are, not adjust to their flaws. That's dishonesty. If I dress like a fag my friend tells me, if my friend has a shitty opinion I tell him. You don't need to change, just accept
Stop digging

>You want people to adjust to you?
Yes, as opposed to only me adjusting to them, I want them to return the favor. I want a compromise, shocking isn't it?

>So your motivation was all along that ...
Seems your reading comprehension needs work. I said, paraphrasing: "I am 99% of the opinion A, but also 1% of B". And you respond "So you're all B, you fuck".

You remind me of a colleague, and that retard Channel 5 news anchor. You pretend you want to discuss, understand, have a dialogue. But instead you just want to attack anything that doesn't conform 100% to the letter to your specific opinion. That makes you a dumb, and an asshole. And unlike Jordan Peterson, I don't have the patience for either. So we're done. Respond or don't, I don't care. I won't be participating in your displays of anti-intellectual bigotry any longer.

tittensex

No people dont really accept you for who you are I've said this already, friendship requires conformity because people only want to turn you into what they want you to be weather you want it or not, there is no compromise, its the ego and everyone has one. Think of a group of friends, they all like the same things, do the same things, enjoy the same things wow what diversity lol, there is always a ruling ideal of the group which everyone has to conform to in order for the group friendship to work or it collapses.

We both have very different experiences with humans my man.
I've told you everything from my view, if you won't take that as a glimpse of hope fine. I can't do no more bye

Yeah got it. Sissy is upset I called him out on his bullshit so now he projects

There is no hope since Ive tried to be friends with a lot of people trust me, it never worked out becuase I refused to conform and they never conformed to any of my standards but I was supposed to conform fully to theirs.

I used to have friends who were very similar to me. Didn't need to conform for them.
Unfortunately, they're reaching the surface and I'm still here.

People still dont know the difference between normies and normalfags. Normalfags are the people who are standard normal people who go out to bars, play a little cod for an hour on weekends, and use social media. Normies are people who think they're special but they all regurgitate reddit memes and act unique because they have nerdy interests (which 95% normies do too.) Yet they still have social lives and friends despite watching *normie* anime and saying g they're depressed.

Being a robot truly is a blessing.

It's hard but keep digging.
You honestly remind me of a friend I know. He has a certified iq of around 130 and lives in the poorfag area. Honest, but always has to pander to the weedkids in the blog to survive. He only has around three friends that return the favour (they like weed and bitches, he kinda likes it but strives for more intelligent stuff which they just don't want, but the three friends actually return the favour, one of them at least tries, other two genuinely). I guess you are in a similar boat. Sad that I have to be anecdotal to get you, but that's honestly what I get out of you and this whole thread now
Be patient and you might find your three friends too

>friends are shit, why? because you have to conform to their standards if you to be friends with each other, you have to become what they want you to be, i.e someone you aren't
That isn't what friends are, you retard. True friends are naturally compatible and attracted to each other.

No I'm not in a similar boat you think you know but you don't. I don't want three degenerate friends lol how would that help? I just said that friends are garbage for these reasons, People wont compromise on what I lik and the way I am, but I'm supposed to like everything they like and conform to them, that is what makes me tired of this shit.

Go post in some trannie thread or something faggot.

KEK

Never had said problem. I notice people trying to conform to me though. You're just a beta faggot, end of story.

So you don't want friends even if they accept you the way you are because you don't want to accept them?
I mean okay I give up if you really don't want anyone, even if they accept you the way you are and don't demand you to change

sure they do faggot

>I want friends that comprise
>but NOT these, they suck
I'm starting to see cracks OP

The problem is that they dont accept me and wont compromise, friendship is crap any way for those reasons I've mentioned because real genuine friendship doesn't exist any way.

That's just your anecdotal ignorance then.

Weed addicts who fuck slutty women are often shitty people user.

And math + art are fucking boring and largely unvaluable/useless for the most part, yet I'd try to relate and engage out of friendship(since that is what you wanted) but I guess what I demand from you in return is too bad for ya
You see what's going on here? You are entitled to acceptance and compromises but you don't accept anything outside your view.
Let's just say one thing clearly : this whole compromise thing is garbage and doesn't work. You have a warped sense of friendship even by your own standards

> math and art, two elements that make up a huge part of culture and society
> useless

I dont want friendship, I'm venting over how shit it is, so drug addicts who fuck whores are good people and can be trusted is that what you were saying ?

Its an inevitable consequence of life that you have to conform in some sense in order to be friends with someone. Just like anyone who befriends you has to conform in a way.

Attached: image.png (1334x750, 971K)

But they don't

Heres the problem, most people in society like certain things you dont like, in order to be friends with them you have to pretend to like what they like but they wont even do that when it comes to what you like becuase what you enjoy is not culturally acceptable by the norm.

>math
Useless to the individual and 99% of life can be solved without using math, even high-up shit like being in the Olympics, being an actor etc. Maths are only useful in advanced sciences and boring management
>art
I'm fairly sure we're talking "elite" art.
Not special at all, probably most normalfaggish form of topic in the brainiac corner. No one actually values the aesthetics or interpretations, just values the clear stated message and who made it when.

>drug addicts who fuck whores are good people and can be trusted is that what you were saying ?
The point is the overall problem. You demand people to compromise with you and liking your garbage, but you refuse to compromise for things that you dislike as much as the other party, at least seems like that. Also the bigger problem is that you think this is how friendship works. It doesn't.

What would you like people to pretend to be interested in?

What I like is not considered mainstream by cultural standards, If you're not into what most people are into then why should I compromise when they surely wont compromise on the things I enjoy, that is how friendship works, both parties enjoy the same thing so they can be friends but they still have to compromise on certain things and behaviors, they need to be the same for it to work, like the same things etc but they can't pretend to like the same things because then they aren't really friends.

Thing is what they like that I refuse to compromise on are considered universal standards by the culture, do you see what I mean? why should I have to conform when they dont have to.

And this is why friendship in the modern age is garbage.

i dont want them to pretend I would like a genuine friend but I dont think they exist.

You don't actually mean a compromise but just finding a like minded person without any trouble.
A compromise would be you start engaging in normie shit you don't like and in return normies start to engage in the shit you like despite them not liking it. Both parties lose and win. A compromise is about sacrifice.
What you want I think is a mutual relationship.

>thing is what they like that I refuse to compromise on are considered universal standards by the culture, do you see what I mean? why should I have to conform when they dont have to.
The solution here is to find someone who thinks exactly like you about these norms, otherwise you will keep running into that hipster powercomplex wall. You're also assuming every human on the planet but you is comfortable with norms like clubbing or basic shit like buying treats and shit. Not really true but ill let you let your view

Here I was the entire thread thinking OP had some deeper problem. But in reality he's just too much of a prideful sissy
Incredible

Attached: 1548676564982s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Not my fault that you thought it was deep or something.

Yeah exactly, my fault for expecting complexity in this "non-normie" place. But it's just "I'm too good for this crap" episode 1000. Fuck this repetitive shitboard

You sound like a shitty person to have as a friend if you'd try to force me to conform to your expectations.

Wrong, its the culture that is too prideful and thinks its to good to accept me just becuase I dont conform to its every standard, not that I think I'm too good. People are just venting here what did you expect?

>they never conformed to any of my standards but I was supposed to conform fully to theirs.

ur basically me bro wtf

But the culture doesn't demand that, and it's not an enforcing entity either.
Also you said in your own post
>why should I compromise if they don't have to
It's just another egothread

Yeah venting about the same shit every single day almost collectively, I wonder how many here are actually normies trying to get their complexes out into the air

It is in a sense a forcing entity because people are a social creature and need to have people in its life to communicate with, isolation and loneliness can be harmful, either you conform or live in isolation, so in this way the culture kind acts like a tyrant.

I call bullshit. That rule only applies to the desperate with no other option. You can socialise without instantly cucking your brain, unless you consider wearing clothes or breathing silently as social oppression.

You can socialize with people but you can't have friends without conforming and cucking yourslelf to the dominant culture complex.

I could actually, sucks to be you.
It's called asserting yourself and not hanging out with people you don't like

yeah so what's the name?

I agree with you on the friends part and to a certain degree with society too. But for society you have a lot more freedom than with friends in what you can do and be. Just have to follow some basic norms like wearing clothes and exhibiting the appropriate social cues and mannerisms.

I'm almost certain that there is a compatible person out there for nearly every obscure interest who would have a grand time with you or me. The problem I've found is that people with strange hobbies and idiosyncrasies are often isolated due to the exterting force of a hostile society and the only way to connect is online. But online interaction doesn't work with the interests some people have and it's too shallow. The connections on this board or wizchan or irc are fast food that fill you up for a little bit but isn't what you really want. Not only that, but often one's personality has been warped into being closed off or naturally autistic (depends on the person), so even if we could meet we wouldn't be able to bond. Some people are broken by birth or environment and we're doomed to be alone in our little bubble. Any attempts to reach out are just desperate flailing.

Attached: Brainbombs_obey.jpg (280x278, 17K)

I bet you talk about things that most people enjoy and is within a certain comfort zone right?

having to conform to have a social life is not freedom.