Game Over

This is considered "Gamer Gurll xD" today.
Have luck ever finding, cute introvert kawaii Gam3r Grilll xD..
Bar is higher every day and you loser are not following pace with world.

Attached: whore roastie.jpg (1392x867, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tee hee, I am such a Nerdd XDDD
Lets play LOL online.

I want to meet Gamers (CHADmers with 9 inch cock 6'5 tall with chizzeled Jaw)

Attached: xxx.jpg (1572x1680, 505K)

She seems to have genuine interest in the hobbies she listed. You men are just upset that with todays internet culture, these cute/sexy gamer girls have found out that their market value is sky high.

>This is considered "Gamer Gurll xD" today.
She seems normal?
I don't get your point.

^^this

This girl seems interesting and cool as fuck. She has a great job, is educated, and likes vidya. You're mad she doesn't like the right video games or something?

You're post is so fucking weak you've actually made me defend a girl on a thai basket weaving forum. I hope you're happy you virgin fucking loser

no, we just hate attention whores, simple as that

Am I on r9k or reddit right now??? Woah guys

Ok if someone disliked someone else for a book or movie, tv show, something along those lines.. I'd probably find that rather petty.
If you're talking video games though it's rather acceptable to dislike people for their taste in games. The market of gamers buying shitty games incentivized publishers to push developers into making shitty games. Almost nobody that got into video games did it specifically just to make shitty games that most people dislike. It's like when people say disco is dead, or punk is dead. It's just a trendy club thing. You could make a disco/punk/video game remix of a random celebrity like lindsey lohan barfing and some idiot will buy it, they'll go online and read about the game and 99% of the review was the publisher highering a bunch of shit flinging monkies randomly hitting keys, except the keys are macro's for phrases praising the game in a generic way.

That was some random ass nonsense.
You maybe ought to clarify a bit.

what is your issue with this? She clearly has a genuine interest in gaming, and is around top ~2% of all league players which is pretty good no?

>mentions game ranks
>but doesn't mention chess ranking
I wonder why

I refuse to believe this is an actual person. There's no fucking way a girl like that is into gaming, sports, maths, IT, politics and shit. Complete bullshit. The entire profile reads like it's trying as hard as possible to appeal to guys in order to hook them in and drain their resources. Fake as fuck.

am I missing something? those are all games
online chess is patrician taste, even

>There's no fucking way a girl like that is into gaming, sports, maths, IT, politics and shit.
in russian culture it's actually quite common for women to be into maths/IT/politics, at least moreso than in the anglosphere

>am I missing something?
Yes, dignity and a social life.

Because nobody can carry her in chess. Anyone with a brain can tell you women suck at games.

The only girls who like the stupid games i like are batshit insane and probably not really girls

What? You mean on how to make sound recordings of lindsey lohan hucking chunks, or animating it? I got to admit it'd make a good video game though who wouldn't play a simgirl game about tickling a girl till she barfs?
Or do you mean the monkey thing. There is this old idiom about putting a bunch of monkies chained to a desk with a typewriting machine hitting random keys that it'll produce a masterpiece randomly by coincidence, I'm just saying the comments about most video games instead of hitting random keys hoping something pops out, a macro is basically a hotkey shortcut where you hit the key and it triggers a larger action. So instead of hitting the "A" character symbol it types out a phrase like "entertainment value per hour is better than movies" or "I really enjoyed this generic find the key game that's a reskinned 90's game and found it quite challenging even though those games have a single screen limited area you can move around and it doesn't change till you find all the keys", or "I'd like to see you make your own game", and the ever popular "I just play casually with my friends for a few minutes because I have a job"
I don't know what part you're not understanding, English must not be your first language. Can you translate to Russian for this grrrrrl gamer tattoo's are considered universally trashy and scare off decent long term partners?

Would slay that foul beast and take her graphics card as loot

literally who cares, id rather date a girl who wants to play video games than go out to some gay expensive restaurant

Problem is that 90% of girls who claim they are gamers are big time bullshiters, and just write so their profile could seem interesting and "unique"

I can't believe so many White knights are on R9K defending women, what happened with this place, its normie infestation.
I met pleanty girls IRL and online claiming to be games yet they didn't even know about half life game or Starcraft
Just same as girl writes profile claiming she is into: Sports, books... and all good sounding shit while actually most of her life is boiled down to being on Instagram and making her self pretty for photo sessions everyday.

Real games don't even write that they are gamers, its such cringy term proclaiming yourself gamer. What does that even mean? Like you play tetrist on facebook are you gamer or?
I don't call myself gamer, yet I played countless hours through my childhood 9-20, then I just got bored and ocassionally played something because games lost magic for me, there is nothing significantly new to explore games are just molds over other games with slight variations.

and again *ahem*

Fuck all these White knight cucks

Attached: 1552470008920.jpg (640x492, 65K)

Would you play her some music to serenade her passionately, maybe rock lobster? Maybe mumble some incoherent thing about lobster hierarchies and dump her if she doesn't swallow your cum? She's into cats, you could tell her it's a "fancy feast".

Silver in rocket League
Big OOF

^^^ORIGINELLY THISSS xxXXDDD

Jesus get a life you fucking loser

Being all like "ehhh i want a gamer girl! No not that one shes attractive! No not that one shes not as good at games as I want her to be! Ah i have no girlfriend due to my incredibly high standards to which i cant meet anyone elses standards because i have very little self discipline to live a good life with a respectable personality! Ahhh!"

photoshopped the pepe onto her arm by mistake?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 21.34.42.png (256x288, 112K)

>photoshopped the pepe onto her arm by mistake?
Pepe isn't on her arm.
It's on the curtain.
t h o n k

Are you talking about her tattoo? That's not a Pepe. I should know, I invented Pepe.

she was carried dude.

i knew some of the dumbest bitches irl with platinum and diamond rankings, and carried is a best case scenario if someone didn't outright do it for her.

>healthy lifestyle
>soda, candies and mayo
into the trash

This. Anyone who calls themselves a gamer is probably retarded, autistic, or a complete poser. I didn't even call myself a gamer when I was a teen. If teen me knew the word "gamer" was cringy, these bitches should too.

Dude fuck off I totally date girls that farm stuff for me. If she didn't expect me to try to kill her or anything she loves when she was doing it because I got jealous she was farming with some other guy she totally deserved it.

Attached: sp3tanfkcxa21.png (584x590, 231K)

>Mathematics degree

Girl is unironically smart as fuck and would make me feel like a complete fucking brainlet.

t. Bean counter (financial accountant)

Maybe you just seem like a bit of a man-child dipshit with that idea that would cry if a girl wanted to be with anyone else because you aren't all that

Heh I remember this girl, she tried to start a conversation with me multiple times, but I just couldnt care less, this epic gamer personality is so off putting for me.

gamer girls never existed, because anyone labelling themselves with that tag is a fucking retard.

t. a person who spends all his free time on vidya.

>smart as fuck
>says she's poor

I don't think so, Jacob.

No if they want to be with someone else they should go be with them. I think they're going to do a lot worse since they're fairly terrible at diplomacy if the knife in my back didn't kill me they just gave me a new weapon to use.

Cunt get a life.

>silver 1-2
big yikes

Attached: 1553248883817.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You don't complete mathematics focused degree programs without being high IQ, trust me. Multivariate calculus alone had me hurr durr'ing.

>Multivariate calculus alone had me hurr durr'ing.
I aced vector calculus as a 16 year old
then I had a bad TBI and turned into the drooling retard I am now

"gaming" and "meme culture" has been taken over by total normalfaggots for years now, the only hope of finding like minded people are on deep web forums, wizchan if it's still alive and possibly double chan because normals don't know how to get there, as always normalfaggots ruin everything

Somebody post that image of a hobby or game inevitably being ruined by new people joining, happens every time.

This would be the hotkey numeral macro set on the number pad. I guess the safe bet would be something between asdf jkl; if you're guessing a random key a monkey hit for a phrase. I'm just assuming you're a chronic masturbator and a righty so you lean a bit more toward the numeric pad.

Attached: 1546660936951.jpg (800x1200, 678K)

Those games are unironically good, what's up with OP?

Not sure if b8 but fug it.

Everything you said can be applied to movies, TV shows, books .. ad infinitum, therefore, your point is null and you should fuck off back to /b/ you incel tard.

you defend women all the time.

discord/
=|+|=|935|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 25.jpg (564x566, 83K)

>You don't complete mathematics focused degree programs without being high IQ

Yeah, you can complete it by being an autist.

A high functioning autist with high IQ. Mathematics is literally the best proxy for raw intelligence. Like I said, I'm not even some high IQ STEMlord bragging, I'm a pretty mediocre guy with an above average job who will never make it beyond middle management at best because 1. my marketable skills are lower-level mathematics/rules-based learning of a profession and 2. i don't have good communication/leadership skills to make Head of Finance etc.

there are many girls like that in russia. they're just adapting in order to get some beta to fly them out of their shithole country.

You didn't roll dubs, do you really want your mother to die in her sleep tonight saying things like that?

Attached: 1545131918319.png (639x640, 343K)

>top ~2% of all league players
>EUW Diamond

Attached: 1657239184.jpg (474x404, 15K)

LOL ABSOLUTELY TRUTHPOST roasties always get carried in league

Well this is Jow Forums. Bitterness is rampant here. But there's something of a point there too. We live in a world where we're over-exposed constantly to extreme feminism and talks, even actions of equality. Objectifying women, even hinting at it, is getting people fired from allegations that happened decades ago. Implying at all that women did not have the same abilities, opportunities, and moral integrity as men (even higher than, if the media is to be believed), is the highest form of insult.

And yet, every single fuckcing time you see one of these "gamer gurls", it's someone slutting it out for points and attention to their sex and looks, in lingerie or revealing evening gowns. Or just basic cleavage shots. I mean, a whore is such an ugly word, but it literally means trading money and favors for sex. Instagram models are selling pictures of themselves sexed and prettied up for money, even visits and personal favors for those with the money to pay. That's e-whoring, to actual whoring. Even if we call it "modeling", it doesn't change the fact that what they do is literally righ there in dictionary under "whore". And gamer girls? Well they're basically just instagram models holding an Xbox instead of a martini.

Put it another way: How many male gamers have you seen lately who have more pictures about them posing in front of a mirror with nothing but their Calvin Kleins on? Yeah, that's right. The male gamers, actually focus on the games. Not on their glutes and abs.

This is not a problem in itself. Sex sells and the women who use it are only being smart, can't judge a person for that. The problem comes when we pretend that the people who do this are anywhere near the same as men. When they pretend they are not in fact whores, because they don't want the stigma even if the money is more than welcome. That they are like male gamers, except girls.

They really are not. And we all know why.

>69kg
She weighs more than me.

Attached: 1518329783668.jpg (337x372, 23K)

That is a tattoo of a flower my good sir

Be gone foul thot. There is only 1 gamer girl

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 16K)

Who cares I'm never gonna be good at chess so might as well have qt stern russian gf and let her thinks she's good

>Have luck ever finding, cute introvert kawaii Gam3r Grilll xD..
it was never possible, there was a 10:1 ratio of girls and most of those girls werent cute AND the cute ones always had normie boyfriends

trust me, the game was rigged from the start

>browsing interpals in 2019
give up senpai

This is the most retarded post I've read all month.

>chess online
she's legit af senpai

i fucking hate russians who play on euw like honestly fuck back of tio your own server stupid slavs

>hobbies
>politics
Any person saying this should be killed on sight. Arrogant people who think they're smart by spouting the same shit we already heard billion times

>rocket league (silver 1-2)

LOL get fucking good faggot, this game isn't even hard

source: champ 2

Attached: 1549693725686.png (600x842, 142K)

are you an NA player? sorry, in your case its top 50%

>no single player games
CRINGE

She probably plays single player games, but why would you list them in your profile on a dating site?

the sad thing is that all of the boosted femoids i've met are so proud of their rank and act like theyre better than you.

In other hobbies she listed, yeah maybe so.
But when it comes to vidya her tastes are like stating your hobby is music but your favourites is the current shit playing on the radio or stating cooking is your hobby but you can barely do anything harder than cooking an egg, stating art is your hobby but you only know about Mona Lisa etc.
This is not even something I would consider entry tier for a hobby, it's on a tier that's just offending to anyone actually into said hobby.

Attached: 1553036893809.jpg (1084x610, 65K)

Who gives a shit, it's fucking video games. You shouldn't even be playing those cringy-ass electric jews beyond the age of 17 anyway.

she is a goddess, I would be her online friend and give her money