Circumcision is mutilation! Natural dicks are more sensitive and cum faster AKA BETTER than cut dicks! Natural dicks...

>Circumcision is mutilation! Natural dicks are more sensitive and cum faster AKA BETTER than cut dicks! Natural dicks hold smegma which is totally cool!

>pic related
You were saying?

Attached: d25c048.jpg (828x551, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trying to defend your evil jewery
Kys. Mutilated vaginas are better amirite guys?

Cope. Uncut dick feels so much better.

ok if i want to cut a part of my penis off I can...
but can you reattach your foreskin??

Uncut dicks are much better. I would never suck a cut dick thats why i was not able to be together with some. He was perfect but his dick disgusted me

It's a joke. Even if it weren't, one thot's opinions on Twitter aren't necessarily an accurate representation of all wahmin.

>I will topple your theories with anecdotes and outliers!

Can't believe this people still adopt this retarded ass mentality still.

>have the worst attitudes
That's literally MGM victims, though. Putting a newborn through that trauma permanently changes the way the brain functions. Compare the basic American man attitude to European man attitude

False equivilancy
Larping woman
Why would I want to reattatch my foreskin?
Larp
The cope of pretending she's kidding
More like facts
Tried and true tradition more like
Based americans vs eurocucks

thats not a larp its reality.
My dick went from total hard to a wet noodle because he had blood arround his dick.

>Uncut
Based AND redpilled, just like our great almighty God planned.
>Cut
Disgusting and mutilated niggercattle that bears the mark of his jewish reptilian overlords and the d*vil.

discord
=|+|=|964|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 24.jpg (552x414, 52K)

>pushpop

Kek. Seriously, circumcision is the biggest non-issue in the world. I can't understand having an opinion on it at all. Do it or don't, who cares.

haha i browse Jow ForumsBlackPeopleTwitter too

Oh boy, it's circumcision thread #93993838383737

Attached: 1553261825611.png (768x665, 237K)

whatever helps you cope,OP. Have a (you)

>faggot thinks his opinion matters at all
hahaha lmao

Imgine getting your Dick chopped up for some goys and rosties you'll never fuck

Attached: IMG_0248.png (318x308, 162K)

This. I did not even consider it possible to care about this, but you people really have too much time, huh?

genital mutilation of unconsenting children is immoral and should be banned. Iceland has it right. women who circumcise their sons are no better than the muslims who cut off their daughters' clits.

I tried to redpill my mom on this and she got really upset because ignorant burgers don't like their "culture" being challenged. we're not even jewish, we're fucking lutheran.
she especially didn't like when I asked her if she would have had FGM done on me as a baby.

Circumcision threads always get max replies since forever. That's the only reason they're posted so much.

>caring about some roasties opinion on twitter
>twitter for ifags
my sides

>censoring who it was
This is not reddit faggot.

Look, I'm cut myself, but I'd really rather not have been mutilated as a child. Damage is done now, and there's no point in the fake restoration techniques, but we should at least stop more kids from being hurt. Please don't glorify it.
But it is nice to see that some women aren't put off by it, although it's little consolation given that they've more than likely been riding the cock carousel if they can form a solid opinion on which they like better.

>but we should at least stop more kids from being hurt.
It's really not a big deal at all.

f*moids should be circumcised tbqhwyf

it's the only solution to f*moid hypergamy

Yeah, maybe now, 20 years down the line, and with a cut that isn't as bad. Some guys get cut very badly, and there's at least one documented case of a baby's whole dick getting cut off by a careless doctor (the Canadian guy that got forcibly transitioned because of the botched procedure and only found out later and killed himself as an adult, look up John Money)
Not to mention the various infections caused by such an unnecessary and cruel procedure.
Whatever benefits given are not worth the risks to a child's life. If they want to be cut, they can decide to do it when they have the thinking for it. The only real reason it's perpetuated anymore is because hospitals sell the foreskins to makeup companies for use in women's facial creams. It's hurting babies for profit, straight up evil.

I know about that story. You can find stories of doctors fucking up any procedure, you can't really use that.

There are minor medical benefits to circumcision, but not enough that it's worth doing for that reason alone. The main reason people still do it is because the Jewish faith commands it. It kind of caught on with non-Jewish people, and I don't really know why, but I truly couldn't care less. I got cut when I was a baby and I never thought about it since.

>perfect, beautiful baby boy is born
>"hey let's mutilate his genitals!"
That absolute state of amerifats.

Attached: zombie smug45.jpg (1440x1879, 85K)

>You can find stories of doctors fucking up any procedure, you can't really use that.
But this one is entirely unnecessary, and not only hurts the baby for no good reason, but can also endanger his life and damage his reproductive organs beyond repair. The risks do not outweigh the benefits, is what I am saying.
>It kind of caught on with non-Jewish people, and I don't really know why
Jow Forums would tell you it's because Jews own America, but it caught on because American Protestants thought it would prevent boys from masturbating by intentionally ruining their sensitivity. The guy who founded Kellogg cereal was a big influence in that movement from what I hear. That's why Euros don't get cut as much, there wasn't any fundamentalist movement like that.
Speaking from personal experience, it hasn't helped me with my bad habit at all. Seems about right, given its total failure. It's mostly perpetuated because fathers think it's a tradition, and I suspect partially because none of them know how to clean or care for an uncut penis, so they have their sons cut for their convenience.

>More like facts
What facts have you presented? You got one raunchy joke from one literal who on Twitter. That's not a fact, or even a worthy contributor to the "cut vs uncut" argument.

The fact that such a retarded tweet gets so many likes is grounds enough to purge the entire platform. Cope harder you mutilated faggot

Yeah, the reduced sensitivity thing isn't real. I've heard people who are uncut who literally think that cut people need lotion to masturbate. I can assure everyone that that isn't true at all. I don't know, my dad is uncircumcised, but they had it done to me. I don't know, but I just don't think it's a big deal at all.