Sister problem

I see incest threads on here sometimes and I have nowhere else to ask about this anyway.

>Moved in with my older sister and her husband because they're closer to university than my parents place
>Nice house, but main bathroom has a wall facing the backyard that's just a bunch of glass cubes, tub/shower is right next to it
>"Don't worry, you can't really see in from the outside very well, and there's a curtain anyway"
>Sister says I don't have to pay rent if I help out with her garden in the backyard in the mornings
>In the garden, bathroom light turns on, I see a blurry clothed figure turn into a flesh-colored figure
>What happened to the curtain
>Well I can't see anything so no big deal
>Flesh-colored figure finishes showering and sits on the edge of the tub, back to the glass wall
>Can see her back and ass pretty clearly while she does whatever she's doing
>After a few minutes she gets up and leaves, and the day continues normally

She's done this three times now, am I nuts or is this clearly on purpose?

Attached: br.jpg (430x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty unlikely she's doing it for you

did your pp grow?

Youre going insane. She must have forgotten the curtain open. Just buy a curtain yourself or tell her that you could see a body shape when out in the yard and its best to be mindful of the curtain

She knows when I'm out there though, and there's no reason not to use the curtain or to sit that close to the wall.
A little.

>She's done this three times now, am I nuts or is this clearly on purpose?
Don't so anything. She's married. And you could lose free housing.
Resist.

this
so much to lose for so little a reward
not to mention the morality of it

Didn't say I was gonna try to fuck her. If anything I wanna know what I'm supposed to do if she tries to fuck me.

that's a tough situation
not really any good choice

on one hand, sex
on the other, if you reject, things get really awkward

sex route is still worse in the long run because theres no way it could be hidden forever

>if she tries to fuck me.
Anime is rotting your mind.

I was trying to stay reasonable but after the third time I'm extremely suspicious of her.
Right, on the one hand the situation is a little interesting but I don't know what I'm supposed to do if things go wrong.

This so much.

Sisters don't want to fuck their brothers, you stupid, crazy motherfucker.

She lives there and is following her regular routine, and has just forgotten you're about because she's a relaxed Stacy normalnigger in her own home and it doesn't even enter her mind that you could think like this about her.

Fucking psycho.

You're not a psycho. You're sex/affection starved. Too bad you have no option than getting a job and moving outta her home. Just block her out and try lusting after other women.
Don't tryna seduce your slutty sister. It may damage your relation with her and your family irreversibly.

there's no way she doesnt know he can see her when she faps, unless she's a 70iq nigger, no one is ever that relaxed

>when she faps
This. I instantly thought she was masterbaiting too. Dunno what her husband is doing though.

discord
=|+|=|971|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

holy shit fuck off with your faggot discord

these niggers are glowing so hard in the dark

I didn't even think she was masturbating, that makes things weirder.
Her husband works one week on one week off so I guess I can see the need.

Shaving her legs, I'd bet.

what else would she be doing?

could be a possibility but i think op would mention her bending over or crossing legs to do that, by his description she's just leaning against the wall and sitting normally, which leaves little options

she's most likely shaving her legs, and sitting against the wall is the easiest way to do it in the tub/shower

She just sits there as far as I can see, she doesn't lean over and I don't see her arms or legs moving too much.

>Her husband works one week on one week off so I guess I can see the need.
Do you really think she's so degenerate that if she goes a week without sexual gratification she'll lose her mind?
No, she seems like a respectable enough person. Sorry pal, she ain't into you.

fapping is weird to do after showering, also weird to just sit after showering and do nothing, could be just relaxing?

It sounds like she's deliberately doing it because she's gagging for your cock op. She obviously wants you to fuck her in the ass. If I were you the next time she does it force your way in and ram your cock in her pooper and don't take no for an answer. If she says no and struggles fuck her harder because that what she really wants.

discord
=|+|=|1053|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

remember to report this discord poster

Yeah, maybe. It's not like chicks make a big mess when they do it though right?
I get it's probably nothing, but I don't know.

Should I tell her what I'm seeing or should I keep enjoying the view?

im more thinking that they sweat

Tell her
You'll either get confirmation or a short awkward moment

if she sits down naked after showe rshe could be masturbating?

She said she just likes to relax in the early morning sun for a minute, she didn't even seem like she cares I can see her.

Do the same the next time you know she's outside and see how she acts afterwards.

I doubt her husband'd tell her. This is a tricky one user, if you explain it to her you could piss off the guy.

Attached: sexy divine hips.jpg (497x750, 78K)

wait is that window broken?

Hard to time that but I can try.
He doesn't do anything with the garden afaik, I doubt he knows what she does.
Maybe. I just searched for naked girl window for an appropriate image.

>this entire fucking thread
The world has gone mad.

I see nothing of madness in this thread.

>A little.
why are men so degenerate

she doesn't want to fuck you you retard

obviously she doesnt want to fuck me, I'm not op
you retard

>being aroused by sexual things is degenerate

Just man up and fuck your sister already faggot

Attached: 114303241131776.jpg (318x395, 18K)

You should take some pics next time
Either hide a camera in some bushes or take some pics when shes turned around

yeah dude, she is sending signals. take the next step

so you get to be the husband every other week? nice

I don't think it'll be that easy.
See above, I already told her so I don't need to prove to her what I'm seeing. And I'm not posting pics here.
What would the next step even be if I wanted to pursue that?

I'll come back if it happens again tomorrow.

op is a faggot
take pics