Drinking thread

Well anons. Another friday. Another drink. Why are you drinkink fellow user? And what are you drinking?cheap Brandy and becouse im a fucking failure. Fucked up school, now basicaly a NEET, 19 year old without job, school and any friends. Ama

Attached: serveimage (12).jpg (900x1976, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

track6.mixtape.moe/amofws.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why?
It makes me feel less bored
>what?
Beer, maybe rum and homemade wine later.

Having no gf is a bummer tb.h

Attached: Ben Affleck sad smoke.jpg (710x1065, 170K)

I'll have some bulleit bourbon later when the girl I'm talking to on tinder messages me
I can't talk w ithout it

I agree user. Beer is nice starter. Having gf is better but you shouldn't disapoint her. If i had gf i would praise her, go on on dates, have fun and make her feel special.

You definetly can. Female are allmost thr same as male. They are just as curious as you. Just as atractive as you. They want fun and adventures.

>what are you drinking
fresh tap.
decided not to waste anymore precious neetbux i have left on alcohol. thinking of buying cities skylines dlc

Attached: 1488709498461.jpg (604x516, 126K)

I have 4 shooters of new amsterdam in my car rn. I broke a year's sobriety in January and haven't gone back. I need a job so I can move out and at least support myself in my degeneracy. 4 shooters is enough for me to get comfy.

Well. Paying for non real stuff is bad. Buy some weed or whiskey. It makes you happier and doesnt give money for moneyhungry fucks at game studios

iktf bro.

just said fuck it and quit smoking to save money. I like my nicotine addiction just as much as the next robot but I would rather have that extra 6 dollars a week for some other neet activity plus my chance of cancer goes down.

just go on the pirates bay and burgle whatever you want man, no need to spend ur precious moneys on "free" stuff

>Why are you drinkink fellow user?
i am really thirsty right now op
>And what are you drinking?
just some chocolate milk

some high voltage beer

dude don't drink it will fuck up both your body and soul.

also im drinking various beers. Im a failed normie, i know i know, gtfo your board, but I find a lot of common ground with the robots here for whatever reason. In my journey through my retarded, autistic life. i have decided to avoid social interaction at any level. I know ill just fuck it up, be autistic, misread a social cue anyways, so whats the point of trying? I plan on living alone and either dying of alcohol related disease or figuring out some philosophic truth in my isolation. (lets be honest im gonna die a drunk fucking loser). drunk dump into this random thread, OP i hope things get better for you, and anyone like me and anyone worse than me. I hope you make it or come to the conclusion I have and give up to atleast find peace.

Choco milk. I dont realy drink milk but sounds tasty aas heck

Well. Alcohol is tatsy. It eases my mind and body at least for thos few hours. Why not user? I feel good now. At least for a while

I quit drinking months ago bc I was an alcoholic
unfortunately I'm going through SSRI withdrawal right now so I'm trying to knock myself out rather than deal with the brain zaps

just did 2 shots of jameson and they were fucking disgusting, I feel nauseous. I have no idea how I used to drink spirits like water.

I give u my all hopes and promises user. Thank you! I hope things get well for you too brother. Op here btw. Start by little. Little chit chat here and there. Thats how i got one of cashiers numbers other day. Little chit chat and here we are small talking every day. Im still not confident about myself. But heck why not. There cannot be any lower point in life so aim for best.

>I broke a year's sobriety in January and haven't gone back.
oh no user :(
was there a specific reason you started drinking again?

God damn user. I feel for you. Well drinking for me is currently for a time. I will change country. Ireland possibly or other. There i presumably will find job, home and new begining. It's like new start. I will try to change everything. Get drivers license and Alfa 159 or brera. I aim for this goal becouse why the fuck not. Hope ur doing good. Keep of idiot fuel and take care user. You can get away from drinking. I belivr in people.

update
oh lawd jesus I have no tolerance anymore and I weigh less than 50kg
this is hititng me real hard

addiction and depression are bad for your health bro trust me

>Keep of idiot fuel and take care user. You can get away from drinking. I belivr in people.
thank you user, I'm going to try really hard to not drink any more today
my dad is coming around later and I think I'll watch an action movie with him and then sleep
I can feel the beast waking up in my head but I"m not going to listen to it this time

I know it user. But i cannot realy cope with depression. I sleep in bed every day for whole day. Only thing going for me is advanced knowladge in computers and shit. But it doesnt realy matter anyway. Im usless. I will propably end up killing my self at some point. But untill that i gotta keep fighting.

I am trying to give my liver a rest. It has been aching lately.

Fight it with tooth and nail. Show ur dad ur more than usless pileof trash. Show him ur better than u were before. Thingd change in our presence and we are the one's who control it. Things can get out of hand and overzelous but fight the urge and bet better. Make me proud user.
Pic not related. Random pic of Noore Najjar from far cry 4. Levelycharacter

Attached: CEKUqKUWEAASnRO.jpg (600x512, 113K)

Thats good user. Great to hear. Get some painkillers against ache. Look after urself. Dont be me who doesnt give a fuck about world. U still have a chance.

A six pack and the rest of a left over bottle of jager
because It's the only thing that keeps me going every other week. I just can't get behind the fact that this might be the job that is now gonna be for the rest of my life.

Attached: Screenshot (35).png (661x713, 674K)

Dubbbbs. Nice user!! I am casual drinker. I drink at fridays and drinkyself to sleep. You can do it user. Job isn't that bad. It is ur source of income and ur stability. Don't pressure urself too much. Do a great job and recive payment. Its only about that. What u do with ur money is ur own business. Just buy good stuff, no drugs or alcohol.

Attached: 1552768972514.png (515x505, 272K)

I'm not here to give you advice you need to figure this out by yourself you know but the alcohol is bad meme is real I've been there.

>But i cannot realy cope with depression. I sleep in bed every day for whole day.
you should see a sleep doctor user
I was told my whole life I was depressed but it turned out to be a sleep disorder

MGD, Franzia, Fireball and cheap gin. Should be good. Trying to cut down because binging gets me in trouble and broke

Another dubs.. Nice. Well fine. I will tKe the job out of my country and try to settle there for life. You open my eyes user. Thrre realy can be a beyter life out there.

I drink my own shit that i brew in an abandoned barn close to my house with a couple friends. Tastes like piss but gets the job done, and alcohol is fucking expensive here

Hmm. Maybe. I lye in bed all day to be precise. Thinking these dreams of better future. Dreaming about killing traitors in my life. Thesw dreams h ve to stop. So i drink up to forget them. I dont have sleep disorder. Im just very very very not realy happy.

>why
because like i felt so even though I'm gonna drink harder 2morrow
> what
moms shitty wine
god shes gonna be so pissed off

>why?
the conspiracy against the human race
what?
vodka

Attached: rust.gif (245x245, 1M)

Things happen. Say u rey needed it for friends and shit. Allways works. She gonna feel better knowing u even have friends. Feels bad.

Ou. What kind of vodka if i can know? Last week i drank Arschenich. Pretty cheap trash withheadache tomorrow. Conspiracy can be true but first it must be proven. Just so u know. Only living thing in this universe are us. Humans. So feels safe to drop ur story.

Attached: 1550556334466.jpg (756x945, 171K)

I bought 6 tall boys today but I'm on probation. I'm out of state so I only call to check in and don't get tested but I'm debating giving them to my mom so she can give it away. I'm so paranoid right now, I wish I just got some milk or something instead.

Too late. 6 in 40 minutes

Just don't give up. Stay at ur place and finish bottles or don't. Do not be paranoide. Stay inside and close the doors. Go sleep if u can. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Attached: serveimage (14).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>have to be up in the morning for work so I can't drink
fucking sucks

Feels bad towork on saturday. I feel for you and send all my support. Sorry for u user.

Absolut. Luckily I found it chilling on the balcony.

Hm. It's tasty. I just smoked on balcony. Long cigarette. An Winston. Pretty tasty ciggarette tk be honest. Well drink up thrn. I will shotgun one glass for you then

I hope you find tranquility user. I wish you it cause I'm searching for it myself.

Well i hope so. But you user. U should search it more. Whole life i have helped everyone and i shall keep doing it. Search it and capture it. Never let it go user. Eish you luck as much as i wish it to myself. Thank you!

I'm alcoholic so it takes soo much to get crunk. V annoying
Lots of g+t, ice tea and schnapps, rum and Malibu

God damn. It onlybtakes half of bottle of Brandy 36% to get a bit drunk. Few ciggs on balcony and im done. Soon to sleep. I have few alcoholics in my family and my father was heavy drinker. He drank thos 2 litter beer bottles they are banned now in my country. Idk how poeplle drink thos im good woth brandy and vodka. Don't give up user. Save ur liver and drink less and less. No one may saay they belive in you. But even across internet i know u can stop drinking. Change to something else, weed for example. It relaxes and gives comfort and then just throw it off and live life. Going off from drugs is tough tho. It just keeps. Sking for more and more. Im clean from weed now for whole day. Casualy smoke 0.3 grams in fridays and sometimes even work days.

thanks my very otinfkal bro

>Why are you drinkink fellow user?

No weed

Lel , I hope you're doing ok user. And not too fucked up by your family.
Ah I have those big beer bottles too. Half a bottle 36 ain't badd. Yeah I was able to stop for a while after I blacked out and did something really stupid. But it's so easy to start drinking again if something changes cus u kno, it's everywhere.
Kek, i would love to be a stoner but im too white to get approached by drug dealers , and if I did many to 'score' some weed, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do with it
Glad Ur cleaning up tho, wish u the best

God damn brother. Feels bad. Op here btw. Im still up drinking and watching some anime. Recently got into it. Idk. Kinda meh for me desu. I had choice to get weed or brandy. Here i am drinking. Weed makes me feel strange but alchohol makes me. More alive. Keep up the drink. One sip for u man.

Anyone into moonman? track6.mixtape.moe/amofws.mp3

Thanks user! It means a lot for me. I will keep off weed and alcohol for a long time while i transfer country. So this might be last drink i have for few months or weeks. I am not aproched by drug dealers. He literary is opposite where i live. He is small time so not realy interesting. He sometimes gets good stuff and that is paradise.
I wish to know what was that realy stupid thing but everyone has secrets. Its ok. Just take a small brakes from drinking. It can get better. U have the best too user. Wishing u best u can ever get.

I can respect the preference. I just prefer weed because no hangovers, and I can still be productive after smoking. I also enjoy the ritual of packing the bowl, etc. It's a whole process.

As for anime I highly recommend Death Note or Attack on Titan if you're just getting into it

Try being a 21 yo neet without job, school and any friends op

Attached: IMG_20190323_010624.jpg (1456x2592, 1.46M)

God damn. Wtf?!? Not in my thread. It's about drinking and problems not about Jow Forums. Jesus.

Lol you fucking zoomer underaged newfag.

anything i can do to stop shaking/sweating besides just drink more?

I have watched few anime to be honest. For example silent voice, i want to eat your pancreas. Kinda like romance/drama.i lack that so i make kinda up for it. Idk. Been messed up for a few years. 5 like if i remember correctly.
I enjoy it too. Likr going outside, smoking it, with nice music in earphones. Smoking. It all. God damn it feels good.

Im 19 and been lurking for a more than year. Dpeak for urself kid.

Look at the way you reacted. It's not that you said fuck off, it's the way you said it.

>Wtf??? God damn!!!

You complete fucking pussy, get off my fucking internet.

Oooh 19, and a whole YEAR??? Ohh that's me told. You're still calling people 'kid' for god's sake you fucking child.

I'm drinking whatever collection of piss craft beers are in the fridge, and I'm drinking them because there's a collection of piss craft beers in the fridge. If I'm still suitably sad when I'm done I'll swig away at the johnny walker black label in my room.

Attached: drinking wojak.jpg (250x164, 4K)

Well im 19 now. But i want to know what i will be at 21. Wish u best op. Stop drinkin and find some job mate. Even a shitty job works. Eork at farm even if u have to.

Looks like you might want to drink some water my guy.

Fucking retard. Fuck off. Get out.

I've had the red label, but not the black, is it any good?

The fucking state of this place when the drinking threads are made by children who sniffed some whiskey and think that makes them an alcoholic.

Types of people who exaggerate or leave in their typos because it gives them more 'drunk cred'. Fucking stupid cunts.

Mate. I've been drinking every friday for few months now. I'm not ok. I feel like degenerate. Whatbthe hell makes u come in the thread and make thos accusations? A retarded mind?

Just fuck off will you and stop wasting my time making threads that make me think there's any point in me clicking on them. Fuck off I'm so sick of you people.

sipping some old, cheap, disgusting tequila while listening to white notice to clear up my mind a bit

Red X button on ur browser might be the answer. Any way u using chrome, midori, firefox or any other browser just press X. Btw imnot wasting ur time and resources. Only 4C server. Resources. And even then they're bandwidth is doubled becouse of cloud based backup

i drink this more than i drink water

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (960x1280, 172K)

Do me a favour and die you cunt.

> stop wasting my time making threads

bitch nobody is forcing you to read the thread or reply, lmao

lmao, lmao lmao lmao

>children who sniffed some whiskey and think that makes them an alcoholic.
I drank a fifth of Gordon's gin every day for a year and detoxed on the fucking plane back to my home country
I might be sober now but I'm not green in any way, shape, or form

Hell yea bro. God damn!!! Noice

did it make u fat tho

Ah, hey user your responses are pretty wholesome. Smiled in that. Just know that somewhere out there someone is rooting for you . take care of your brain
And on the really stupid thing .
>I got really drunk , blacked out , threw up everywhere , ruined a lot , woke up with a black eye and just the stuff I did when I was blacked out - really didn't enjoy hearing about
I quit for a few weeks after but. yh