Drinking

not one of my better plates but it tastes fine. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG-1708.jpg (1210x1286, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude wtf is this

looks good and nice beer, i think i seen one of your posts before, something about morning drinking?

yeah the fish just broke apart in the pan. only ever tried salmon before and that worked well enough but the meats to different. in my defense im not usually this bad, pic rel is another creation
cheers man yeah i make drinking threads fairly often on here. you drinking anything?

Attached: IMG-1358.jpg (1502x1708, 691K)

not yet, i just got home. i am eating a bunch of weed edibles my roommate made. im gonna order some food and then ill start drinking. we have a cooler full of yuenglings and a ton of liquor. its friday so i plan to get absolutely trashed over the next few hours. my god these pictures making me so hungry user

sounds like a solid weekend. what are you going to ordder? i used to order in a lot more often but started to cook simpler dishes just a few months ago and its way cheaper and fun

Attached: IMG-1695.jpg (1174x1364, 462K)

Doing alright bro just finished off the rest of my wine now craving more, I popped 3 clonazepam too early now I woke up at like 4 and can't get back to sleep. How's your week been going?

glad to hear it. im on spring break so ive been drunk almost every day except yesterday when i was too sick from dirnking to drink. you going to grab more wine?

Yeah when the liquor store opens, would get vodka or bourbon but too expensive and same bro I'm pretty much smashed everyday. Even when puking I still drink

im down to like 3 times a week or so now but since its break i decided to go off on a small bender. earlier today was the first time i went out the house in 3 days or so and i felt that familiar senstaion that things are a litte off on during my drive. first beer cured that right up

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Alcohol addiction is one of the hardest drugs to quit, hopefully you can tone it down and only drink in moderation otherwise it'll fuck you up

same to you my friend, thank you. like i said though ive cut down a lot so im okay with going off a short week bender at a time like this. i used to drink 6-7 days a week all day and that was rough but i got over it through this an that

ended up throwing away most of the fish. fck i wish i bought salmon instead at least i know what to do with that. lesson learned i guess

Attached: my apu.png (1070x683, 40K)

nice man, i ordered a lamb gyro and some fried fish. i kinda wish i got a philly or a burger but its too late to change my mind. i started cooking more lately but still not nearly enough. salmon is god tier so quick and easy to make and so delicious, also incredibly healthy. its a bit expensive here, though. im also on spring break. my mom called me she seemed sad i am not doing anything special, my 2 older brothers are both way more popular/socially skilled than me and they always went on wild road trips with friends to beaches and that sort of stuff on their spring breaks. i think my mom is sad that i am a shut-in weirdo but i cant change who i am, i guess. i started a new job today though, so i guess thats nice. what are you up to tonight user?

gyro sounds good havent had one in ages. as long as you enjoy yourself no harm in that i suppose but going out with friends can be great too. im going to drink beer until i pass out and then probably wake up around 9-10pm and drink again i believe

i only ate salmon for a long time too, but i recently got cod

idk how to cook cod to taste good without deep frying it, ive never seen it any other way, so thats what i did, so i just mixed some flour with salt and dipped the cod in egg then rolled it in the flour and dropped it in the deep frier for 3-6 minutes and had it with tartar sauce and it was better than any cod i ever had

oh wait i used a little baking powder too i think

fuck i looked up youtube vids earlier an dsaw that method. i just opted to pan fry with olive oil like salmon because it seemed like a big hassle. guess i fucked up

All 3 look so fucking tasty my dude. Good job.

thanks my man, heres another just for fun

Attached: IMG-4620.jpg (876x859, 239K)

bump again, i guess its a bit early for some but anyone else drinking alone?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

discord
=|+|=|960|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

why do you keep posting this shit in every thread you absolute negroid?

yeah fuck off christ i want to enjoy my drin kin peace

Attached: 1553228680815.gif (735x920, 167K)

gonna bump your thread user

thhanks bro appreciate it. watching king of kong now fuck why do i like this moveie so much