How have "happy" people ruined your life recently?

They ruined my dream and hooked me on drugs. What about you?

Attached: Only Trouble.png (600x600, 172K)

Their existence causes me stress. They aren't morally in the wrong, but seeing them upsets me all the same.

>they arent morally in the wrong
You sure about that?

Tell me your story Op

My self esteem was ruined by an autistic/sociopathic dude. Addicted to weed and booze partly due to him but also because of my self destructive tendencies

I don't know any happy people

Attached: image (2).jpg (1024x1024, 894K)

>They ruined my dream and hooked me on drugs. What about you?
I sure do love these illogical threads about blaming others for issues clearly your own.

Attached: Capture2.png (106x137, 33K)

Oh, I'm sure you do. They're everywhere. They're super manipulative too. Note that I don't mean that they're literally happy, that's why I sue quotes. They're just the people that can read your mind better to manipulate and control you.

i dont think i know happy people but im sure they push me away without realising it.

They targeted me because I dared take a leap of faith and follow my dream. They stuck me in this limbo world I'm in right now and caused me immense physical pain by some unknown means so now I'm on almost 3 times the recommended dose of painkillers.

I have no reason to believe so. We might be thinking of different types of people. I'm envious of people who lead fulfilling lives.

This nigga tried to kill himself a few days ago to follow his "become the girl i am inside dream" and now is bitching bc the people who care about him saved his life

Other people can't give you an addiction to drugs, retard. You took drugs.

>bc the people who care about him saved his life
That's bullshit. They only care about their "happy" egos. They didn't save me, only condemned me to more suffering in this limbo world. What sort of caring person would want to cause me such immense physical pain?
They made it necessary by causing me immense pain. I'm literally unable to sleep unless I'm drugged up.

Be glad you can still type and your retardation didnt get worse, tranny

I might die of a drug overdose because of evil people like you. This isn't how I imagined my dream at all. Hope you're at least "happy".

They just put you on morphine and other drugs to ease your pain after your botched suicide attempt (which i bet was taking pills like some emasculated faggy bitch). Stop being such a coward fag and realize your "dream" will never become true. Man the fuck up.

Shut up. You know nothing of what I am.

Wait, you're alive! Is that really you? I'm so happy, please tell me that's you!

I'm worse than dead. Fuck everything. Pro tip: reincarnation is a sham and people will try to ruin it for you any chance they get.

Attached: Heavenly Illumination.png (600x600, 511K)

I told you it wouldn't work... We're all in this together at least.

Almost got thrown in jail by them. Now I'm full of debt and my dreams of moving out will have to wait another decade.

Fuck "happy" people and do-gooders, there's nothing more dangerous than retards thinking they're helping you while being hell bent on retarded concepts
>what's wrong with giving half your stuff to your imbecilic good for nothing family anoooon?
>why don't you want to be a wageslave anoooon?

Attached: 1546253750620.jpg (1062x1062, 944K)

We're not together. I'm completely unfamiliar with the place I'm in. I'll also likely be on painkillers for the rest of this stupid limbo existence.

Please tell me youre going to die in pain because of your botched suicide attempt

Tell me more. How did they almost throw you in jail?

Well if it's something that makes you happy, then yes. I'm already 3 times over my recommended dose of painkillers. If the pain doesn't kill me, my kidneys will.

Attached: Crescent Moon.png (600x600, 411K)

I hate a particular group of happy people because they are happy because they had super easy lives and everyone was served to them on a silver plate and they have convinced themselves they achieved everything by putting on effort on their goals even though we are talking about people literally gifting them houses, cars and jobs and then they come and tell me I would be like them and have all the things they do if I weren't lazy and I fucking hate them reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1495335283165.jpg (362x358, 22K)

My offer still stands if you want to come to France.

>They ruined my dream and hooked me on drugs.
that's your fault for watching too much TV and following celebrities on Instagram

Thanks, but I'm not even sure where I am now. I'll probably stay here until I die in a few years.

How did you try to commit seppuku? How long youre gonna stay in the crazy ward?

I'm not in a crazy ward. I can do whatever I want. I live in a limbo, but I'm allowed to go wherever I want. I'm not a crazy person.

retard doesn't know about karma kek

How did you fuck up your suicide? What did you do wrong?

Fuck off. I didn't fuck up. I just didn't get to go exactly where I wanted to. I'm stuck in a limbo, probably until I die naturally out of pain.

no seppuku. elastration gone wrong

t. cop

Go on then, die and stop posting your shitty avatarfagging threads. Attention whore

I know youre retarded and thats all that is important about you

How did you even try to kill yourself like that? Removing your balls wont kill you unless you bleed out through them

>already overdosing on pills
>the pain is still there

Attached: Who Cares.png (600x600, 135K)

not him. he never said he'd try killing himself. im just speculating. he said he wanted to be a girl

ex screwed me over ruined my reputation
and damaged my life well improving their own long and complicated story

Tell me the story, user. I don't have much to do anymore anyways.

Did you read his past threads? He was gonna kill himself to reincarnate as a girl, which is his "dream"

Is she BPD? We just got one of them saying shell kill herself and say her ex raped her in her goodbye note.

no she didn't kill herself
she just made up all kinds of rumors and stories about me
didn't say i raped her or did any depraved shit
but the rumors still turned alot of people against me but she did blame her mental illnesses for her toxic manipulative whorish degenerate
behavior

I can't wait till weed is legal here, having to go through scummy cunts and being fucked around sux.

I was overshadowed by my "friend", made out to be a depressed loser/freak and then made fun of for being edgy and depressed.

Fun, I know.

They ghosted me because of my bitchass ex

being niggers around me, disrupting my education almost daily by being niggers in class