/ldr/ - Long Distance Relationships

Post your experiences ITT. I'm going through some really rough shit right now with my ex and need some positive success stories. If you have sad ones that's fine too I guess..

Attached: ldr.png (470x296, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some men are the journey, not the destination. Those men are the long-distance boyfriends.

Attached: 1550101990809.jpg (707x729, 55K)

this
ldrs are a straight up con so women can get more emotional support in there life

They fun
They also all I have had for the last 5 years

Attached: 97D7D854-2BAB-4C6B-A63C-AF03460D242F.jpg (374x306, 44K)

Met my bf almost 2 years ago, moved in with him on our 1 year anniversary, going to marry him on our 2 year anniversary, which is in 3 months from now. Were currently deciding on if we want to get children or not in the following years. Im kind of yes about it and hes pending towards the no, but as long as i get to spend my life with him and only him, i could be living in a dumpster working at mcdonalds and id still be happy

Long Distance Relationship is an oxymoron (very oxy and very moron), just like having an e-gf.

this reddit meme says it all:

I met my current ex on Jow Forums and was in an on and off again relationship with her for almost 2 years

I gave her my everything. We met up a few times. I did everything I could for her.

She cheated on me and then we got back together and then she dumped me again out of the blue.

You know someone for so long and put up with the bad like long distance hoping for the good and the good is there but it doesnt last

Im currently thinking about suicide. No this wasnt the first love Ive had and not the first heartbreak.

Im just tired of trying. Someone who respects your time isnt out there for some people.

She browses here.

I love you and Im sorry I wasn't enough

Attached: 1024px-Christ_in_the_Wilderness_-_Ivan_Kramskoy_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (1024x898, 231K)

Don't apologize to her.
You are weak and pathetic.

Get over it; it is likely a reason why she ditched you.

give autist gf to ldr with

Attached: 1532508202540.png (792x540, 359K)

looking for a blackbot ldr :(
Green Tea#0549

Attached: 20190125-22314.jpg (720x1440, 235K)

where are you from? originally autism

mine is over a year old now. we met this year and will be staying with each other for longer soon

sure, most LDRs are memes, but most relationships in general are memes. if you find "the one" the method of interaction isn't really going to get in the way

Attached: A9FECC65-B771-47A7-9995-D3814464B901.jpg (480x805, 40K)

Time means shit user nothing lasts forever, luck with your ldr but itll come to and end someday like everything else

Dammit, where did you find a gf who's into sexy killing? That's what I've been looking for.

Are you an autist? Do you want an autist friend?

The only time a LDR worked was between College semesters for me and my recent ex. We called just about every night to face time, and it was hard not being together for sex and stuff but there was plenty of sexting to make up for the lack of physical closeness.

I mean yeah, the sun will eventually swallow the earth, humanity will eventually succumb to the Fermi paradox and eradicate itself, that doesn't mean there's zero reason to try in the present

Attached: 923DD1D3-86CF-42EB-AA31-FF3AA9806B92.jpg (562x404, 70K)

Jow Forums lol

Attached: ssssss.png (343x779, 22K)

People are going to meme on long distance forever. Your family, your friends, strangers you don't even know, and worst of all sometimes the couple in question will say "this isn't possible." If you just say fuck all that, you'll get somewhere like me. I've been with someone I get to see every at least a few times a year for 4 long years and we talk nonstop just about everyday. We have rough patches and there were times we were pretty sure it would be best to break off, but it never happened, so we're still here because we care for each other. It's rough bros, but we're about to seal the deal and get a place together soon. It's already in motion so I can finally move on from this "hur hur your gf is on the internet? fag" meme.

Nice, I gotta get me a gf like that someday. Sex is boring if you just mash genitals together for a bit then call it quits, there needs to be a final climax with lots of blood and struggling.

Attached: 1546065918134.jpg (567x475, 33K)

discord
=|+|=|1020|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

my nigga
she wasn't that cute but FUCK man those tits

>get children
Yup faggot confirmed, please don't "get" any kids. thanks.

Oh and I forgot to mention the biggest lmao of all, my parents met on the internet back when it was in its wild west phase. I wouldn't exist if not for ldr which is retarded sounding but facts.

Who cares if they aren't that cute? As long as they don't turn you off the excitement of a life or death struggle will take up the slack. Big tits are good for submissive girls, they slow them down and make them an easier target. Dominant girls should be flat or at least smol.

True
You and I would be friends user

They're a meme
but a good meme meaning you can jack off talking to a female without feeling bad about it

Attached: 797.jpg (578x405, 141K)

We can be, you obviously aren't against contactfagging on principle if you've got gfs from here.

When i say "get" kids, i mean my bf (by then husband) knocks me up with them 9 months later then i birth them

Not him but I would like an autist friend

African Whorelord#9411
You too in case you want to add me

I met my gf on /soc/ of all places, ideal partner thread though. It's been over a year. I visited her twice and then because we got along so well decided to move with her. Unfortunately she was still living with her mom who after a few months suddenly disapproved of me. Her mom went batshit crazy one night and threatened to move far away to her other family in another state if I didn't leave. So I did and we nearly broke up. But then I thought about how special she was to me and said I think we should continue even if we won't be together for a while. She agreed and we are working on getting our own place eventually now. I believe her mom will accept me in time.
My advice for anyone doing this gay ass LDR shit is consider EVERYTHING before committing. If they live with parents and aren't about to move out just avoid. All this shit is just hurting me and her having to choose between her mom and me. I think it will end well though.

>I believe her mom will accept me in time.
>he doesn't know about BPD
Big oof.
Like mother, like daughter.

Attached: 1535441049416.jpg (703x805, 522K)

Satan's quads speak the truth, desu, senpai, bpd is a BIG OL NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg

i'm from sydney, australia. let's ldr.

Attached: 1539152552443.jpg (600x481, 48K)

went through 8 years of LDR. would not recommend. LDR cannot work if you're not going to meet up within the first few years. you are just wasting your time otherwise.

>Post your experiences ITT
I would only get into one if I have actually fucked the girl.
otherwise, we are both just place holders, and at best platonic friends.

Bipolar disorder? They don't have it.

aaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fucking GOD DAMNITTTTT FUCK AAAAAAA

Attached: 83cf45940afb3376db6a833657c2e499ccbba209adf73dbf9e05afb12df87a25.jpg (720x1114, 96K)

Borderline Personality Disorder, you dolt

do not ever LDR or you will end up with this

Attached: GxMiYiOt.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Mgtow, my anonymous friend. Mgtow.

Attached: 1509671633362.gif (896x640, 58K)

>Were currently deciding on if we want to get children or not
2 men can't have children

very cute do you have her contact

Attached: 1516036130966.jpg (1280x720, 368K)

Refer to this Im female (xx chromosomes)

no i deleted/blocked her off everything

you could try searching for Cindy Nguyen but there's a million vietnamese girls in Australia named Cindy Nguyen that all look the same so good luck with that

im sure at least one other person ITT has fucked her before anyways

Still a no, I think it's pretty normal for mothers to disapprove. They always expect their daughters to find the perfect guy especially her boomer ass. Moving in with a girl's mother is just a bad idea.

Near 50 replies and nobody photoshopped the pic with a BBC in the right
Thanks god Moot isn't alive to see how much this degenerated

Honestly marrying someone that soon is a retard move and you both will end up failing and single again, just think things el retard, you both, it's okay if you each other so much but those things need so much time to be thought not like "hey I love you so much I wanna marry you rn let's do it". Don't rush out with such things cause you might regret them, you never know in life and especially nowadays.
Male or female, probably just two retards who think life is all love and only for being 2 years together they think they're gonna last forever and are thinking about marriage and all that shit, just imagine
Again, just think things we you dumbass, marrying someone is not like choosing your character on league of legends.

Well* love*

Fuckin phone

>Im female (xx chromosomes)
post pic then FAGGOT
> just two retards who think life is all love and only for being 2 years together they think they're gonna last forever
2y is a long ass time to be engaged no amount of "trial" will ensure your marriage lasts since people change all the time, it's all about commitment and mindset

2 years is not that much to get engaged, Ive known normal people who even have troubles to move out together after 4 or 5 years of relationship, and then when they hit like 6 years or 7 they start thinking about marriage, this is real life not ldrs, usually these ldrs MOSTLY, not saying all of them, tend to fail, even more if they're mentally ill or have some issues which I assume since otherwise they wouldn't be here in first place. People from r9k are not used to be loved and when they get their first bf or gf or even not the first, tend to feel like it is gonna last forever and rush out and marry that soon, rushing out is never good and in most cases it's doomed to fail, things like moving out with your partner/marrying your partner must be thought clearly and well. Everyone changes with the time, everything changes with the time.

>2 years is not that much to get engaged, Ive known normal people who even have troubles to move out together after 4 or 5 years of relationship, and then when they hit like 6 years or 7 they start thinking about marriage, this is real life not
bc people got memed into this bs postmodern eternal youth meme shit
>ushing out is never good and in most cases it's doomed to fail, things like moving out with your partner/marrying your partner must be thought clearly and well. Everyone changes with the time, everything changes with the time.
Bullshit, most people used to marry after a few MONTHS of courtship back in the day, it's all memes and mindset and temptations/opportuity

Attached: 1.jpg (682x858, 58K)

I know better than that, mate

Were not children. 2 years is a long time. Id rather be happy now with the man i love rather than be used up, lonely and bitter at 30 regretting letting my bf go bc "we were too young" and "i didnt truly know him"

Do you have any experience with this though? I could have some use for it, lets call it a cautionary tale

hey op, been dating my long distance gf for 6 months. shes manipulative and is pretty normie but shes also very loyal and sweet and as long as i dont make consistent mistakes shes happy. working out pretty well (always remember flaws aside from loyalty can be fixed, but if she is being disloyal, that will never change)

t.100% larper homo

Nah, those people are smart, no one can assure you if you're relationship is gonna fail or not, but at least if you think things well, it'll have more probabilities to last

And we'll we're on 2019 bro, that used to happen so many years ago, now people, young people and shit have different mindsets and relationships are not the way how they used to be in the past

I'll say it simple and clear again, everything in the world changes with the time. Never trust bitch life.

Yeah I do, not only me, just look at this thread and you'll realise, or ask r9k about it. Anyway, greetings

Okay so i should never trust bitch life, and thus pass up on the opportunities that life gives me to be happy, because i could get my heart broken but i could also experience love.
If it doesnt work out then its sad but its not the end of the world. Im not going to kill myself if it ends bc thats just retarded. Id rather take my chances at happiness and risk sadness rather than pass it up and slowly get only depressed bc i have an empty life.
Thats what life is for. Living, taking chances. Its dumb to shut yourself off for fear of things going bad.

>And we'll it's thecurrentyear

ok faggot, meanwhile people all over the world are marrying at 18 and being happy

Attached: 1494863523498s.jpg (250x206, 5K)

Been with my current gf for ten months. My hick ass lives in bumfuck nowhere texass she in California. I'm moving in with her in 2 weeks

>California.
>I'm moving in with her in 2 weeks
In cali of texas

> (You)
>>California.
>>I'm moving in with her in 2 weeks
>In cali of texas
I'm having a stroke call 911